Posted: 14 years ago
Yaar yeh Roshni kahan rah gayi? aaj jaldi power cut ho gaya kya
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

I know woh din bhi door nahi when he will ask ninnu
Maassi nahi Chaachi kahoo🤣

Yeah, me waiting for that day Arpita! N guessing wid the speed Veer is goin, the day wudn't be too far!

Like u earlier said, if he actuall makes her comfortable around then he will be a step closer to saying MAASI NAHI CHACHI KAHO!!!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himani...i would love to see this too..but it will never happen cuz Ayesha i feel will back down...only situations like Nihal getting sick will allow for both of them to stay together. but now im thinking that dadi will yell (like a banshe) at Veer and will not understand why Ayesha had to be there. So I wonder how veer is going to wrk this...maybe a compromise of getting hitched for veer and ayesha? sounds too flimly, but he has the legal guandiance ship to nihal. so the balls are in his court😛. what say you?

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, actually I would really like to see kameeni and ayesha In jhansi ki rani mode face-off scenes....kameeni ke ghar pe hi rehkar ayesha should show vardhan bacchas her and nihal's bond...sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega...mazaa aayega to see kameeni ka cold-hearted iron fisted raising children approach vs ayesha's pyar bhara approach....and side-effect apne veer ki batti bhi jal jayegi shayad about his mahan mataji

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Yaar yeh Roshni kahan rah gayi? aaj jaldi power cut ho gaya kya

are yaar main bhi na roshni ko hi pooch rahi thi. but woh to subah bhi I mean tumhaari night, online nahi thi
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
aisa na ho veer hug karne jaaye aur haath ayesha ke sir ke upper se hi nikal jaaye, height ke kaaran🤣 and he ending up folding his hands on his chest
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, she was online last night(your morning) just check the precap thread for all the craziness and hilarity that ensued🤣
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

Tera update confusing nahi hota, in fact it's fun!

Jo regulars hai humare tarah, wo sab ke naam aur sab jaante hai, so not a problem to understand!

Those who are less active and less into discussions, sirf aake update padh lete hai, unko thodi problem ho sakti hai. But agar concentrate karege and once they get the hang of it, it's SHEER FUN!

reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, sure that dracula dadi will shout the house down....but i don't see ayesha going back...because then again nihal will want to go her and the same cycle of events will start...I think ayesha will remain here, and the story will proceed from there...they are not even showing her working as of now...and the whole show revolves around the nisha bond...so how long can they keep them apart? and I think its also about veenisha now...so a change of setting will only slow down the story...and given the indications by jai-divya that maasi-chachu are angels..i think the focus will be on the trio now, with jiju scheming and dadi fuming😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahaha...arpita and tia...whoever that person was...should join in more...release some fustration on their part :)
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, have sent you a PM...did you read it/