Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Tia...i edited your name from my orginal post😉😆😃..
ladies...i really liked today's show..and will watch it again at 10pm...hehehehe... but i'm really getting tried of the crying. Ayesha and Nihal have become masters in it. I'm just hoping that on Thursday and Friday...we get some comendy like Veer poking fun at Nihal teeth or hieght...something joval. Plzzzzzzzzzzz😕 no more crying.
yah...demented dadi should get stuck in delhi because of the fog😳.
since VerNiSha are together😛😳👏 I wonder what is Jiju plan to destroy the family...besides being snitch to demented dadi...does he think that once she gets word of what is happening back home she will drop everything and come home(most likely this will happen).....but i think team VerNiSha is much stronger than Jiju.
I cant wait to see dadi's face and wonder how Veer is going to handle this....he spoke up so well to the guards and his own family...im sooooo proud my boy😳
Tia-please GK needs all the support at the moement...so please free to dump Veer⭐️⭐️...I'll take care of him😉
mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Mel,

Don't worry, I can extend my support to GK but I needn't dump Veer for that!

I too feel that rona-dhona bohot ho chuka, lets hv sm fun! I think there will be some cute VeNiSha moments in today's epi!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Tia
million dollar question yaar, tu kaha pe hai?? if you do not want to tell in open pm me.
and ya I added your names in directory. check and let me know if any thing missing

md410 thumbnail
@ Tia
naa re bilkul nahi laga raha ki tu maskha maar rahi hai ( yaar tum to serious ho jaati ho do not you know me by now??? ) yesterday too you got serious with writing. sorry if i hurt you
tes_v1 thumbnail

Arpita,

Sorry, was updating my FF in the RKAB forum! Okies, I'll check the directory, meanwhile to post kar, mai aake padhti hu!

tes_v1 thumbnail

Na, na Arpi!

Mai serious nahi hu yaar!

Mai bhi mazaak hi kar rai thi! Teri hawa lag rahi hai!

Aur tu mujhe hurt kare? Impossible yaar!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, lambu-chutku🤣 🤣 superb update as usual👏
Hey i mentioned yesterday in the precap that after the hug activation hoga😆 😆 and it happened too...god to see his brain is activated, hope it remains activated to face kameeni's wrath too...

Well much has been said about the hug, but I'll still add my take😉 Ok it was a bit brotherly, but then justified in the circumstances since it was more of a emotional and support giving hug rather than a romantic one...so no problem, keep practicing veesha😉

Jai-Divya's appearance was so adorable and touching too...really loved that part....hmm dono upar heaven main baith kar maasi-chachu ka shaadi fix kar rahe hai...nihal ko bhi hint de diya....

Jiju🤣 🤣 🤣 I can't believe he sent khatwani to search for nihal...khatwani shimla mein dhoond raha tha kya🤣 🤣 🤣

Ab yeh kameeni bhi jaldi tapak padegi😡 they should have dragged it for a week na, badtameez budhiya, sab chaupat kar degi...
md410 thumbnail
tia
do you know yeh roshni kaha gaayab
tes_v1 thumbnail

Nope,

Pata nahi abhi tak to dikhi nahi!

Mai to subhe 7.00 baje(IST) se yahi hu!

md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
tu aa gayi🤗 🤗
kitna miss kiya yaar. accha epi tha naa.
I just love ki maasi ne sabko ek sounte main ghuma diya.
kya sahi confront kiya, then did you see maasi- nihaal moment medicine , juice scene veer was just stumped. he knows ki what A is.