Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

wow...that's really a cute story...and i do understand simplicity may also drawn people together....but it just doesnt quite add up for me on this show. Moreover....I know Veer has feelings for Ayesha...the question does Ayesha feel the same. It think its more of a crush.....that's why i say bring in subash in the picture....o he will clear all this up in a minute.

or maybe i am fickle....ummmm..naa not really. I liked ur story..cute

Thanks Mel, ya ours is a little filmy thats what we sometimes laugh about...but thats the way it happened...😊 ..thgh it happend around 7 years before it still brings in fresh memories sometimes....i still remember the day when he just came up to me in the library...wow...feels nostalgic...
anyways, back to the topic- yes i do thnk Ayesha perhaps is too overwhelmed by the separation shock and all that she would realise her feelings...for that we need perhaps some Madam Natasha Sareen as K-mini's choice for Veer...and then Ayesha may realise her true feelings...this way Subash will only help Veer in the same...wat say?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes!!!!! that's were im going with all of this.....cuz honestly...Nihal is one factor......but if you bring the other two...WAM!!!!! Veer will be thinking on his feet 24/7 🤣.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you sooooo much🤗 Arpita for a super update as always 😊
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the wonderful update! Its always a joy reading your jokes along with them! Keep it up! 😊 👏
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

I hup that the Kameeni takes some more tym to return back...so that v get to njoy soem more of VeeNiSha moments....loved them....Sharing n Caring n Pairing...the theme of VeeNiSha....loved the way Ayu poured the medicine...n Veeru feed it to Nihuu...FAMILY No #1
⭐️
Payal

Me also hope that Kamini gets stuck on the way due to some land slide or something and does not reach home tomorrow 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Me also hope that Kamini gets stuck on the way due to some land slide or something and does not reach home tomorrow 😊

anna, paayal dono ke muh main ghee shakkar😆
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Anshu you are up since 5 am. till not finished your work ha???🤣

🤣🤣 Finally work done and me ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yiipppeeee!!!! Read ur update one more time Arpita and I am simply amazed at ur creativity! Kiran is right.....you make episodes sounds so interesting with your comments! It's just the way Monu was.....woh kahan gayi??😕 Do you have a twin sister by any chance Arpita????😉😆Eveything, the title, the subtitles ...perfect and perfect color coding too! thanx!! Ab episode to dekha nahi so cannot comment on the 25 yrs LIC insurance hug but looking fwd to watching the eppy tonite. What's all this about Tia going somewhere?????
Another question: what is all this changing tracks all about??? I am trying to catch up with previous eppys but speed is really slow so please fill me in.....Who are Mr Colgate and Ms Sareen (I saw that under popular cast as well)??????
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

🤣🤣 Finally work done and me ready to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yiipppeeee!!!! Read ur update one more time Arpita and I am simply amazed at ur creativity! Kiran is right.....you make episodes sounds so interesting with your comments! It's just the way Monu was.....woh kahan gayi??😕 Do you have a twin sister by any chance Arpita????😉😆Eveything, the title, the subtitles ...perfect and perfect color coding too! thanx!! Ab episode to dekha nahi so cannot comment on the 25 yrs LIC insurance hug but looking fwd to watching the eppy tonite. What's all this about Tia going somewhere?????

Another question: what is all this changing tracks all about??? I am trying to catch up with previous eppys but speed is really slow so please fill me in.....Who are Mr Colgate and Ms Sareen (I saw that under popular cast as well)??????

chal I'm done too, going home let me know when u will online again.
The creative head of the show has changed since Xmas.
earlier there was
1: Mr colgate: Rajdeep : hotel manager and veer's friend was there. who used to help ayesha alot, always saved her from minni. he is missing in show.
2: Sareen: the lady who was guest in the hotel, ayesha pretends to be her to veer where as A was house keeper.
3: there was flash back of A having Divya's will about N's custody. there was no mention of it during legal battle.
now new head does not connecting the dots. so parts are missing.

Tia trying to claim Veer. so i asked her to go to another forum and get abeer aka prithvi.
I do not have twin sis. good for me naa varana woh bhi hoti veer ke peeche.
talk to you later
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

chal I'm done too, going home let me know when u will online again.
The creative head of the show has changed since Xmas.
earlier there was
1: Mr colgate: Rajdeep : hotel manager and veer's friend was there. who used to help ayesha alot, always saved her from minni. he is missing in show.
2: Sareen: the lady who was guest in the hotel, ayesha pretends to be her to veer where as A was house keeper.
3: there was flash back of A having Divya's will about N's custody. there was no mention of it during legal battle.
now new head does not connecting the dots. so parts are missing.

Tia trying to claim Veer. so i asked her to go to another forum and get abeer aka prithvi.
I do not have twin sis. good for me naa varana woh bhi hoti veer ke peeche.
talk to you later

Okies...this makes sense now. i just hope the creative head has changed for better.....coz my experience tells me otherwise😕
I will be back after viewing the episode tonite...when I can watch it on TV, I try not to see the youtube videos except to catch up the old one. BTW I was trying to see the promo and saw 7th Dec eppy partly...rain n mud scene...interesting!! I need to catch up fast.......
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita dear!

I am not going anywhere! Ryt here to keep fighgting wid you for Veer!

I do like Prithvi aka Abeer but m not abandoning Veer n running to fight for Prithvi so u better just dream about it!

Back to the epi,

WOW! As usual the update was terrifically entertaining! (If you think this is maska maaring then I won't comment on ur update frm tomaz but only on the epi!)

The hug was cute and I don not think it was the budhape wala hug that you guys are claiming it to be! Of course it didn't have the passion of lovers but c'mon guys, this is Indian television not a soap based on a M&B book!

We cannot hv Maniac Mommy back so soon!!

No, no,no!!!

VeeSha moments abhi baaki hai!

The Jai-Nihaal-Divya scene was really heart touching!

Mel,

I don't think it was a fatherly hug.

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago