Jan 20 Write Up: When Rafal Nadal Hugs Sharapova

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
All excited naaa: Control yourself.

Precap: Break in Guantanamo Bay
Head of GITMO ( granny) went out ,๐Ÿ‘rest officials ( Vardhan's) tortured ( try to make him smile) our detainee ( Nihaal) , but he took the mauka, broke the camp, now he is on run for shelter.๐Ÿ˜ญ Officials in the search for their prisoner, same time his life ( maassi) came to know about break in camp too. Ab aage . Hug ke intezaar main๐Ÿ˜

Part: 1 Give my Jhaansi back
Jhaansi ki raani ( maasi) on the road) in jet speed, paami chasing, unsuccessfully stopping her, asking where is she going ( paami maassi, aaj mat rokana. do not you know she is on kill kameeni mission??). Lakshmi bai tells, I am going to take my jhaansi back๐Ÿ˜†( Nihaal), I hope they have found him ( go maassi go, you are in race with padosi channel show,with same name,time slot take the lead in TRP go,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘) If N is not there then I won't spare them ( lo ji from 3 weeks what forum is shouting, do not be nice, go reclaim custody, for fine claim your prince charming too). A tells Pammi to lock the home and ride on her horse ( auto). She leaves, little commando enters in the block tired, but still marchingโญ๏ธ Spots the board of the nagar, confused about street ( himmate marda madade khuda. means god always help brave people. go Ninnu you will find it, use your sharma DNA) .
Back in the GITMO camp, acting head ( Veer) blasting security, for being careless, irresponsible ( ekdam, in angry young man form, do favor to Arpita, show this to your khoonkhaar maata na??๐Ÿ˜†) jaalim jeeju calms him down, asks security to leave ( hmmm I can see ye Ajgar ne Chanden ke tree ko poori tarah lapeta hua hai) Jaalim haapy, nandini crying, confused, saying do not know how, when, where, detainee gone??? ( hahahha teri lagi Vaat, learn something from him)๐Ÿ‘ worrying about him ( stop showing fake concern, if you are so worried then when he asked his maasi in the story why none of you called her). Veer calms her down telling relax, Ajgar and I will go find him.
jeeju says me go look for him with you??? my foot, it's a time to disco for me, just kidding he says, ya will look but separately ( Arpita in her mind you go with chhachi to find him any ways she is coming naa), this way we can save time, it will be easier too ( easier for whom jj??? you) They decide to go, Lashmi bai aa gayi, attack karne, yelling where is my N, jeeju happy, Vardhan ke bachhe shocked ( Hei how does she know N is gone??) She bombard, why you quite, is he home or not?? Veer tries to explain, she shuts him up ( starts attacking with machine gun, oh 2010 ki lakshmi bai hai na) noooo Veer Sir ( ahhhh, so aag dono taraf hai, still Sir) Me not here to listen, enough of it, one side you claim about your love for N, other side it's a height of carelessnessโญ๏ธ ( kaash budhiya bhi hoti) You all could not take care a child (bravooo, A leads 6-0., ekeli maasi poore vardan's pe bhaari great) , did n't even bother to tell me??? This is what you call love??? tell me???( maassi Arpita is speechless)Do you have any answer ( noooopp)๐Ÿ‘Businessman jums in, how could we face you to tell, anyways this is not the time to argue and fight ( veer in his heart it's time to comfort each other, please come and hug me naa). We need to go find him ( agree, you stay here maassi is capable of finding him shinkhandi)He goes I know your anger, yelling is valid, but is n't it better that we go find him now?? She replies I'll also come to find him honey, shocked jeeju gives mauka to love birds to hang out, means he says to VeeSha go together.( this is what is call, kulhaadi pai pair jeeju๐Ÿ˜›), he goes to register a complain. Lambu-chutki ( VeeSha) agree, leaves, jeeju of course does not go to police, decides to find N first to kick him out for ever. ( wait and watch) Commondo still marching, looking for his tent ( maassi ka ghar), finally spots it( me relieved.) runs calling maasi to find ( ooohhh reminds me O'henry's Gift of Maggie) lock on the door, disappointed, where did maassi go?? faints ( some one please call 911, my cell not getting signal), feels his parents taking care of him. awww๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Yeh jai is not gabbar ka son.

Part: 2 Jeevan Suraksha LIC hug ( credit: Anshu)

Unconscious N talks to his mom in his heart that he is missing maassi, so came even he was sick, where has she gone??mom assures, all will be well, He says has she left me forever, dad replies no she will never leave you, she loves you a lot, soon she will come (what a contrast, jai has more faith than divya, nahi to woh jackal jeeju) dad goes on that God has sent two angels to you maasi- chaachu, they will never let anything happen to you ( hmmm get it, so it was dad's plan to milaao his brother to maassi, what a way to getting even with father who did not accept Divya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) All will be alrite. Heer-Raanza ( veeSha) on the street looking for kid, no success, Maasi breaks down, Veer notices her ( in his heart nahiiiiii A, main tumhaari aankh main aansoo nahi dekh sakta). Walks towards her consoles her, gives courage, asks her to come as they need to find him, she just has no himmat sits under the tree ( hug karne ๐Ÿ˜ณ) keeps crying, while talking, I can not do any more, do not know where is he. he has fever too,( good, good, let Veer feel guilty), do not know how is he, if anything happens to him and this kills veer, says please do not say like this, sits next to her ( Arpita, waiting for hug, he is too tall for standing hug ๐Ÿคฃmoment coming), I do have same questions in my mind, we need to be brave, consoles her, tells her to be hopeful, but maassi is now broken emotionally, he tells her believe me we will find him ( thank god some one is there to wipe her tears, but yeh shy veer, why can you wipe her tears actually???๐Ÿ˜) Chhachu says, I will find him at any cost, all I need is your support ( in his heart : will you marry me please, arpita never seen this kinda emotional proposal, kidding) Stop crying Ayesha ( in his heart: kaise kahu tumhaare aansoo kitana dukh dete hai, nihaal ke khone se bhi jyada๐Ÿคฃ) Finally she wants assurance from him that you sure will find him, veer promises, Sure I will, and we see a 25 years married couple tight hug oki oki, kidding๐Ÿคฃ ( me happy too, jhagda khatam, pyaar start๐Ÿ˜ณ ) when the flood of emotions down, maassi gets back to her senses first ( nothing new, she actually does not go out of her senses), ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ they break the hug, very little awkward ( actually I thought they did not mind at all๐Ÿคฃ). A still crying ( means A ka hug was for support, chaahcu ka for love) veer starts bashing him self ( he finds this is better, than Arpita bashes him, hmm reading forum kya๐Ÿคฃ) if I would have listened to N, before, then this would have not happened at all ( then why were you not using your brain??? to prove Himani's theory true??) We see Veer with active, fully functional brain ( wow if one hug has this much activating effect, tab after shaadi you will rock), he excitedly tells A that he knows where would have N gone, he was missing you so much< I'm sure he has gone to maasi's home BINGO๐Ÿค— Let's go. Maasi still in shock. Veer holds her hand ( this time like passionate lover, me like it) and drags her, as they reach home A spots fainted N first , runs to him, tries to wake him up, crying, asking Veer what happens to him, why he is not waking up??? she cries wake up Nihaal maassi has come, TADAAAA N uth gaya. calls maasi-chaachu, goes back to his coma convo with his dad about Angels ( WoW what a naughty match maker)
VeeSha smiles at each other. All he could say mom-dad was right faints again. ( WOW none of the forum buddy guessed that Veer will have activation of his nerve cells. all thought they will accidently find N, after reaching home)๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Part: 3 Maassi ka score 7-0
VeeSha tries to wake him up, we back to detainee camp with maasi. maassi in tears, worried,Doctor tells, he has high fever,possibility of dehydration, gives medicine timely, no need to worry, feed him for sure to avoid reaction of medicine ( glad doctor told that, or else you never know, obsess vardhan, would have given him only medicine for fast recovery๐Ÿ˜†) here comes the twister, try to keep him happy ( maassi aka happiness ka to hitler ko phobia hai๐Ÿ˜†) veer goes to N's mom, see this is the problem we tried hard to feed him, but failed, now you have to do some thing. yipeeeee maassi ka score 7-0( did not I tell you yesterday, get maasi to give juice)๐ŸคฃDo anything, feed him ( shut the hell up oye, she does not need your advice.)N still calling maassi, she replies he opens the eyes asks where have you gone??? Veer shock ( why??? are n't you the one who told A he was missing you)She says, I'm here only, how do you feel, another bouncer to Veer by N ki me feeling fine. Veer signals for juice, But N bhi N hai puts his condition, promise me you will always be with me. ( main to kab se taiyaar hu par Veer sir propose kare tab naa)๐Ÿคฃ you will never part from me ( beta, N, maasi ko kis dharm sankat main ddaala re Yaksh prashna se๐Ÿ˜•) A looks to V he signals yes, A still confuse, in tears.
OOps some one crying heart out more badly our Jijju, telling khattu servant stop looking for N. VeeSha has found him. He thinks why did n't I think, N can go only to maasi ( coz jiiju you are one lethargic Ajgar) I have lost the almost won game. nandini comes to him, he pretends good that we found N in one piece. nandini is worried, tells he did not eat anything, jaalim consoles her, but gets the shocker ki N is with VeeSha ( boom rang naa. did not you send them together??) n still asking for his promise, when beti daamaad walks in, A is still quite ( I guess A was waiting for jijju to come, so later he can turn the game against her by instigating MIL) A finally promises, n drinks the juice, Camp ke gurad just watch the loving convo, with out feeling, but relaxed ki hunger strike over. lovely maasi nephew moment, N makes fuss over medicine saying it's bitter, A tells to hold nose and gulp it ( just perfect chemistry btwn Ayesha and Nihaal)๐Ÿ‘ maassi tucks him in bed. Guard watch whole episode like statue

Part: 4 Maassi ka Grah Pravesh

Camp's guards discussing situation. Nandini worried about happening. She feels torn ed between N's health and promise to gabbar ( NN, you just shut up or rent brain from your hubby for constructive approach) if mom knows then?? veer retorts that
the truth is only A can take care of N.๐Ÿ‘( OMG, hug ka kamaal, gussa dimak main finally). He speaks very confidently that he is aware that mom said keep A's shadow too away from N, but what can we do, circumstances are like this. Jeeju ka devil mind works as catalyst for veer, he tells V right now we should only think about N. If Maasi, staying here improves his health then let her be here. ( I know I know you will use her as weapon). catalyst works perfectly fine, Veer gives his vote in BIL's favor.( Veer in his heart, I also want to stay with her so I know more about her, boy never knew ki living together concept has introduced in India too)๐Ÿคฃ Veer is about to call gabbar, Jijju scares, ( plan fail abhi hi) stops him, convince him by saying it is just a matter of 2-3 days. by the time Hitler back in the camp, N will recover fully, A will be gone( in future, I would love to see nandini, having spine and standing up for his bro, when mom will bash him)๐Ÿคชnandini sides her hubby, tells if mom feels bad then we should not tell to her( mom slowly all your kids turning against you๐Ÿ‘)Veer agrees ki he tells nothing to mom ( kick the ajgar out yaar, he will so ready to maaro dunk, woh to mauka nahi milta, abhi dekho he will call mom and tell)Nadini goes to make soup, veer goes to his GF oki oki kidding to N's room. jjeu thinks veer, nandini are innocent, MIL will know what I want her to know ( go dare, that will bring VeeSha more closerโค๏ธ)

Tomorrow: Ajgar ka dunk
VeNiSha having good time, snake watches. Do chugal khori to Gabbar in his way, by telling N was sick, A took care of all. ( should I expect more VeeSha moments TOM.) ( do I smell Bad news: means granny back as next week's villain)

Tune in friends tom with hope that veer discovering more qualities of A, resulting totally latoo on her or if ajgar ka venom it self turning to anti venom for VeeSha

PS: be alert buddies, as Tia is going to attack at Yeh pyaar forum for Abeer aka prithvi aka Gaurav Khanna.๐Ÿ˜†
later do not blame me ki I did not warn you.๐Ÿคฃ

PPS: Anshu color coded the way you asked.

Enjoy
Arpita aka (Kiran ki so called Monu)
๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome is a small word for you Arpita!!!! I don't have much time right now but will be back with my comments!!!

Thanks a bunch!๐Ÿ‘
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update Arpita......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.........Apt name for Vardhan's house......GITMO.......๐Ÿคฃ

Nihal's scene with his parents was really sweet.......๐Ÿ˜Š.......seriously yeh Jai Gabbar ka beta ho hi nahi sakta.....

VeeSha hug was good.......but did look a little awkward because they were sitting......chalta hai ab to shuruat hai.....now that they are living together we'll get to see many more hugs.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i do hope VeeSha get some time to romance before Dadi tapkofies.....๐Ÿ˜ก

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey arpita----love the title!!!!
This episode..I will give Veer loads of credit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘( I like the angry young man better than the puppy hiding behind mom's saree). The hug...umm it was cute, but really it seemed like two friends hugging...because the creative really have been focusing on nihal and not Veer and Ayesha emotions (recall their emotions in Simila....intense...hai naa?). So although, I really really really wanted the hug to be more of a romantic โค๏ธone....it's fitting given the circumstances. The lightbulb is starting to get brighter and warmer( hehehe)๐Ÿ˜Ž for Vee r(well, at least for the remainder of the week...let's see what happens next week).
I have a feeling, since the tracks have changed that Veer will already have a GF (someone like Natasha Saneer...Come ladies think about it.....would a guy like Veer look at a simple girl like Ayesha in real life??? Veer was is in a way still cockey and prides himself on his family....and look at his family and their value...need I say more. Well it's hard for me to believe it that someone like Veer will look twince at Ayesha.). This is why Mr. Subash...with his beautiful smileโญ๏ธ needs to make a enterance via stage left...just to check up on our girl Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜‰. That's why the hug felt like a friendship..(Rosh and Himani...it didn't look like a fatherly hug๐Ÿคฃ) .
Flash back to Divya and Jai scence was really good....poor Nihal...my โค๏ธ goes to him.
I'm not even gng to waste my time on Jiju or demented dadi or Nanidni...losers๐Ÿฅฑ
ummmm...just a quick question..why does demented dadi wear really sheer sarees...my grandma never did...shouldnt she be a bit modest? Sapna M...please feel free to anwer ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great work Arpita...I sometimes do not watch the jack ass and k-meeni scenes, and just read it from ur updates, as then it doesnt seem that horrible thanks to ur sarcastic and humorous comments.... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
I think K-mini will be held up some how, so that they can show the veenisha bond...but somehow even the jack ass J and his useless half (Nandini) should also leave the house for some days.....now that will be awesome๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update as usual ...Yes it was a good episode overall .. i liked all the scenes but my fav was Nihal's parents comming to him ..Jai and divya were looking so adorable .. i wish Jai should come like this in his mother dreams and give her a piece of mind only than she can be fine with ayesha otherwise no hope ..rest Venisha scenes were awesome ..looking forward for tomorrows masti b/w them
Also much talked hug ..well that was actually first Veesha hug and as i said earlier that they r newly friends offscreen and also onscreen their characters are gradually getting comfortable so i really liked that hesitant hug...personally for me it was apt for the situation as well as suited them well too..Veesha needs time to think about themselves as presently their focus are on Nihal's happiness ..the moment they will understand eachother that day u will all see a passionate hug from both sides ..Nihal our fevicol or elfee or samdbond will play a love cupid for them thats for sure ..
Baki Arpita i m noticing day by day u r adding new words in ur dictonary ..daily u r giving them new names .. good good keep it up ..lets see tomorrow during venisha masti scene what will u can them and that chugalkhor jiju lol
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita...howz lyf...Guess...u r just rocking...as ur update is getting more n more masaledar...with short funny comments.... ๐Ÿ˜† Tum hamesha sahi comments ker ti ho Jaani.. (Guess which muvi???๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Ohkkk...the episode was COOL....I mean the VeeSha scene was cute....n so was the scne of the old family reunion scene...Jai-Divya-Nihaal scene rocked.....Jai is such a shweetheart....The way he said that God has sent two ANGELS for Nihuu(taken 4m u ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) was realli adorable....I loved that scene....specially....when Nihaal fell asleep on Divya's lap..n she lightly stroking her head....I reallib felt for that poor boy.....n guess something....even with his Mum-Dad infront...he did nt say that he missed them.....rather he said that he wanted Maasi....such is the NiSha bond...

Ahem....ahemmmm...ahem....now....Scene of the day...The Hug...

CRITICAL ANALYSIS ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Hug scene was cute n sweet yet short...Loved Veer's expressions...he seemed to have been carried away as he closed his eyes......Ayesha was more of like soaked in her emotions....But....one thing...Guys...didn't the Hug look sumthing like outta place....I mean the scene could have ben edited in a better way.....the situation was appropriate for hug...yet it needed...some more...things...I guess u all r getting my point.....It looked a bit hasty...as if needed they had to Hug...n so they did....the scene edition needs to b improved....

Secondly.....Aditi is short in height...nSid is way too tall for her...this might create a problemin VeeSha scenes...but Guys...shots should be taken in such a way that these things gets covered up. Buttt...in this scene...carefully notice it all....Ayesha looks like she is not just able to reach for Veer....she almost stretches her hand.....as much as she could to get her hands wrapped round Veer....she looked uncomfortable...but Veeru...managed it all....So no probs!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohk....Guys dunno get pissed off...I promise...no more complaints.....๐Ÿ˜› Loved those VeeNiSha scenes in VM....Ayu-Veeru-Nihuu look shooo cute together.....

I hup that the Kameeni takes some more tym to return back...so that v get to njoy soem more of VeeNiSha moments....loved them....Sharing n Caring n Pairing...the theme of VeeNiSha....loved the way Ayu poured the medicine...n Veeru feed it to Nihuu...FAMILY No #1

โญ๏ธ
Payal
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

hey arpita----love the title!!!!

This episode..I will give Veer loads of credit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘( I like the angry young man better than the puppy hiding behind mom's saree). The hug...umm it was cute, but really it seemed like two friends hugging...because the creative really have been focusing on nihal and not Veer and Ayesha emotions (recall their emotions in Simila....intense...hai naa?). So although, I really really really wanted the hug to be more of a romantic โค๏ธone....it's fitting given the circumstances. The lightbulb is starting to get brighter and warmer( hehehe)๐Ÿ˜Ž for Vee r(well, at least for the remainder of the week...let's see what happens next week).
I have a feeling, since the tracks have changed that Veer will already have a GF (someone like Natasha Saneer...Come ladies think about it.....would a guy like Veer look at a simple girl like Ayesha in real life??? Veer was is in a way still cockey and prides himself on his family....and look at his family and their value...need I say more. Well it's hard for me to believe it that someone like Veer will look twince at Ayesha.). This is why Mr. Subash...with his beautiful smileโญ๏ธ needs to make a enterance via stage left...just to check up on our girl Ayesha ๐Ÿ˜‰. That's why the hug felt like a friendship..(Rosh and Himani and Tia...it didn't look like a fatherly hug๐Ÿคฃ) .
Flash back to Divya and Jai scence was really good....poor Nihal...my โค๏ธ goes to him.
I'm not even gng to waste my time on Jiju or demented dadi or Nanidni...losers๐Ÿฅฑ
ummmm...just a quick question..why does demented dadi wear really sheer sarees...my grandma never did...shouldnt she be a bit modest? Sapna M...please feel free to anwer ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mel

Well thats really a good question Mel, and from my personal experience I will tell ya, that simplicity does attract people...reason is...the difference that they see....once a much talked about guy in our college came up to me and told me that i just look at you and feel some peace at my heart...everywhere else i just see plastic and cosmetic world...well, i dont want to talk high abt myself, but i was shocked when he came to me and said all this...well we became great friends and then came love, and then eventually we got married...๐Ÿ˜› so yes, things just happen between people...and in this case we have seen that Veer had captivated himself from the simple and yet beautiful things of life and was living in this zone of pride of his family and all....but NiSha have started changing his thghts becoz of they find love in simple thngs of life...
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...that's really a cute story...and i do understand simplicity may also drawn people together....but it just doesnt quite add up for me on this show. Moreover....I know Veer has feelings for Ayesha...the question does Ayesha feel the same. It think its more of a crush.....that's why i say bring in subash in the picture....o he will clear all this up in a minute.
or maybe i am fickle....ummmm..naa not really. I liked ur story..cute
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Awesome is a small word for you Arpita!!!! I don't have much time right now but will be back with my comments!!!

Thanks a bunch!๐Ÿ‘

Anshu you are up since 5 am. till not finished your work ha???๐Ÿคฃ