StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hmmm so finally in today's episode our tall,dark and handsome hunk admits that only the pyari masi can handle the dearest nephew nihaal, although going against the vampy momy veer brings ayesha home, i hope like the two long days of shimla trip that makes veer realize that ke usay kuch kuch hota hai this one day gets super magical and he totally and completely finds himself in love with ayesha, than his sister nandani who is somewhat on Ayesha's side too feels that no one can handle my brother except for ayesha😆😳😳i hope that day comes soon, btw the hug makes me realize that veer was too in a great mood of hugging he even closes his eyes and ayesha finds solace in his arms too, anyways pls pls pls creatives if you are reading this introduce someone or bring back our Mr.Colgate so we can have some more romantic masala in this biryani😆that gets spoiled always by the Vampy Momy's bitter taste buds😆😉

mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u Mallu but Rosh and Especially Arpita might not agree with you ..they think that on Veer they have copyrights so now what to do ..about the hug yaar first hug hai unki so i enjoyed ..also may be they r newly friends offscreen and that too after a long time so gradually like there onscreen characters will be more comfortable with each other soon ..apna love cupid nihal hai na unko Elfee ki tarah jorney keh liye lol
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
did you say copy rights?well for veer there is a long line and i dont care about that how long the line is because all i know that i have my copyright on him too🤣so no one can claim him personally🤣anyways keep fighting🤣(including me as well)
mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

Hmmm so finally in today's episode our tall,dark and handsome hunk admits that only the pyari masi can handle the dearest nephew nihaal, although going against the vampy momy veer brings ayesha home, i hope like the two long days of shimla trip that makes veer realize that ke usay kuch kuch hota hai this one day gets super magical and he totally and completely finds himself in love with ayesha, than his sister nandani who is somewhat on Ayesha's side too feels that no one can handle my brother except for ayesha😆😳😳i hope that day comes soon, btw the hug makes me realize that veer was too in a great mood of hugging he even closes his eyes and ayesha finds solace in his arms too, anyways pls pls pls creatives if you are reading this introduce someone or bring back our Mr.Colgate so we can have some more romantic masala in this biryani😆that gets spoiled always by the Vampy Momy's bitter taste buds😆😉

mallu

Agreed...word by word....Loved ur post.....infact even I was thinking on this same lines.....I hup dat therez some prob up in Delhi n the vampy Mommy gets struck there....n VeeNiSha gets some more time to spend together......

Nnnnn....Want Rajdeep back...else this tract wud soon bcum very monotonic.....with no masala.... 😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
kiran maalu
stop. rite there.
COPY RIGHT is own by me only. who is roshni???

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
paal..ur right....im want more scence with versha...maybe nihal can go on a school trip😊 or it's really not gng to go anywere.
unless Nihal...gets the idea that Veer like Ayesha and plays his magic😳
mel
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Mallu,

I agree wid you! Beautiful post!

Arpita,

Who is Arpita? get lost!

The copyright line is long and I'm first in the queue!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Mallu,

I agree wid you! Beautiful post!

Arpita,

Who is Arpita? get lost!

The copyright line is long and I'm first in the queue!

Tia ki bacchii focus on abeer😳
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

kiran maalu
stop. rite there.
COPY RIGHT is own by me only. who is roshni???

Excuse me...Who are you?🤔 I dont know any Arpita! Veer is all mine!!
Who is Tia?😡😆 Veer pe sirf mera haq hai!😃😳
Mallu, the post is nice but you can't claim my hottie like that!
Kiran di,🤗 Aap kitni achi hai!😃😳
StayStrong thumbnail
rosh,arpi,kiran naam tu kuch suna sa lagta hai,🤣🤣🤣 chalo hata dia copyright stripe my veer is priceless, so there is no need of any copyright, from this very moment he is now officially mine now put as many copyright tags as you want, arpi,rosh and kiran🤣
btw thanks a lot for apreciating my thread
mallu