Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
N runs away and faints outside A's house. A comes at the Vardhan house and gives back to them as they couldnt handle a little boy. V advises A to search for N with him and they go. N sees his parents in dream and they say that God has send two angels for him- V and A, nothing bad will ever happen to him and he will soon be with his masi. (Very touching scene...i had tears rolling down at the end of it, also little Nihaal has very cute pair of hands-do watch when he bangs the door looking for masi before he faints)
V and A ask people about N taking his photograph..A breaks down and sits on the curb. V consoles her and they have a comforting hug. As usual A realises it and gets away, immediately then V's grey cells begin to work and he realises that N must be at A's house. They go, see the fainted N...take him to Vardhan's house...doctor comes and advises some tonic before which N should eat something...N awakes and asks for Masi...A says she is there and gives some juice to N...jack ass jeeju and statue nandini come to the scene as well... as usual the tonic is bitter(i dont know why, as these days children medicine are made with all diff flavors and they arent bitter)...anyways...A encourages N to have it and he does...and then the useless teen ki tikdi...V, Nandini, and J meet and discuss what to do...as N wont live without masi...they decide to keep A for some days....V wants to inform K-mini about this, but J asks him not to...thats it!
precap- Jack ass does his usual snitching job- telling K-mini about A indirectly....
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it was a good episode overall .. i liked all the scenes but my fav was Nihal's parents comming to him ..Jai and divya were looking so adorable .. i wish Jai should come like this in his mother dreams and give her a piece of mind only than she can be fine with ayesha otherwise no hope ..rest Venisha scenes were awesome ..looking forward for tomorrows masti b/w them
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prateeeeeeshaaaaa--you saw already...why can't i find it?????? I have been searching on youtube...and i havent seen any new updates.
Mel
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Prateeeeeeshaaaaa--you saw already...why can't i find it?????? I have been searching on youtube...and i havent seen any new updates.

Mel

Mel its on youtube since last one hr..check ur PM i have send u the links.. tell me if they r working or not ..do refresh them 😃
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Mel

Mel,
I usually do a google search on jane peh... 20th jan or whatever the date it is and i get some links...i would prefer youtube but zshare also works fine for me...