StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
😃😃😃wow its great sid is prigressing fast jumps to 95 going up, all the cast is reaching to the top except for the one who is absent in the show from a very long time, does'nt matter anyways but sid its gr8 to see😳
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yeah that's gr8.i really want him in first 10 celebrities.i hope he reaches there soon.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes when the story and overall presentation of the serial is good then yeh to hona hi thaa ..though presently acting wise Additi and Rahul are more stronger in that dept. so i want there increase ranks as well
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh....am sooo happy...Infact Mallu...just some two or three days b4 I checked their previous ranks...n was expecting an increase ....luking at the rocking trps of the show. Rahul n Aditi r better....agreed Kiran...but the Sexy Santa is adorable too...Loveeee him... 😍

I too want Adi-Sid-Rahul to reach in the top 10... 😍 😍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
mallu
yeh to hona hi tha
aakhir meri chaahat kab kaam aayegi??🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@arpi:you want to say humari chahaat???🤣it will never happen arpi as long as i am alive, cant let you take the whole credit🤣
mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congo to Sid⭐️ Itne best wishes milenge toh position to accha hona hi tha😃

Pyar-vyar,haq nahi bolungi...badi maara maari chal rahi hain yahan par😆 itni maara-maari ki logon ko ghajini style short term memory loss bhi ho gaya hai, ek doosre ko bhool gaye hai sab🤣

Thanks for the post mallu😃 i like your approach the best copyright hatao, aur apna banao😆
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
the credit goes to his fan.................gr8 work guys......keep posting ur comment.