the hug in the precap was so cute

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
aww...i loved the way A just hugs (sideways thgh) Veer..simply loved it....they look amazing together...i guess they had to be seated, as A is too short to hug V standing... ๐Ÿ˜Š but it was too cutte...althgh i am liking the veesha scenes now, i still think that pyaar should happen dheere dheere and halke halke...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ prateekha
agree. they have to sit as Ayesha is shorty. Wow what a jump??๐Ÿ˜† direct public hug. ooooo big step๐Ÿ˜‰
I still like the promo hug. ๐Ÿ˜› I guess we will not see that. Promo could be symbolic.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

@ prateekha
agree. they have to sit as Ayesha is shorty. Wow what a jump??๐Ÿ˜† direct public hug. ooooo big step๐Ÿ˜‰
I still like the promo hug. ๐Ÿ˜› I guess we will not see that. Promo could be symbolic.

Ya they do that promo-scenes-not in the episode thing a lot these days...but I guess they wll still show it...waise eyelocking se hug tak ka safar should have been more romantic...but its more due to their common concern for Nihaal...thats sad
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are right, i like Veesha to slowly understand the love they fell for the other.... you know that "Kuch kuch hota hai" thing. Their common bond that is the love for Nihaal is making them come closer which is good. i loved the way veer hugged ayesha, it was sweet... i am waiting to see ayesha's expressions when she realizes she is hugging veer in her emotional state๐Ÿ˜Š
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
what a precap yaar. its awsome yaar
shukar hai veesha ka hug scene to aya
desigurl20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i no it was soo cute! i loved it !
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was literally jumping seeing the the latest promo n the precap ....mmmmm......i ' mmmmm loving it
They r very cute together really n i liked both the hugs โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ