Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, it's so cute their hug!!! I loved their sincerity in their hug...awwwwwwww...me in cloud nine... I thk we all are:)

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anjana - Jaldi Jaldi watcho! Dont watch the whole thing - just the precap!☺️😍 SInce the public demand was high - they hug in public - tree ke neecheπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Mel, Me too joining you in the same cloud nine!😳
Kiran di, you're so right! We've been having fun after a long long time!
Arpita, dear The comments in between the updates only makes us long for the updates! And I love the name you give to the Vardhans!πŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
It's funny how demented dadi just leaves in the middle of the night...not very family like. I thinking she's gone for all next week, they have to get some really really good veersha moements or and get nihal well. So what next... The article gave us a clue..maybe nanidni and Ayesha MAY become friends or at least understand Ayesha's ptn. Of veiw( I knw I'm crazy for saying this)....but she seemed really concerned for nihal.

Ooo how dishy did my Sid 😍 look today....arpita and rosh....what say u?

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anj watch the whole thg.... Veer/ nihal is too cute
MELINDAM thumbnail
So, wen/ thur/ fri.... Episode should be good!!! Rosh did u hear when sbs is gng to interview the crew?
Roshni. thumbnail
Mel,
Veer loked very cute!!😳
You know why Dadi left in the middle of night? Otherwise we'd kill themπŸ˜† They just wanted her out of the way ASAP so that we get some VeeSha moments!πŸ˜ƒ
As for Nandini understanding Ayeesha - It may happen but you know I wish they(JJ, NN, BB) too are out of the way! Arey thoda privacy toh se do! I really wish that JJ is out of the sight because if he comes to know, he's plan in such a way that Kamini makes things worst!
Anjana, Time mile toh poora dekhna else just see the precap!😊
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

So, wen/ thur/ fri.... Episode should be good!!! Rosh did u hear when sbs is gng to interview the crew?

Craving for today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow's episode! Hopeful we get lots and lots of VeeNiSha moments!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Mel No clue!
Moreover I've become such a bulakkad ki I forgot to watch it yesterday but I dont think they were shown yesterday! I'll watch it tday without forgetting to see if they show JPSYA crew there!πŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Rosh dadi went to go see a lawyer in Delhi to give nihal all of jai's property n stuff... That's really odd ha na?

Besides all the IF fans being on veer/nihal/Ayesha side...I feel someone needs to on veer's side...maybe nandini will be on veer side.

MELINDAM thumbnail
As much ad we have been yelling abt dadi.. If the creatives read our posts they must have fainted as to how creative we are in praising her:).

I just wanted to give a shot out to the actors who play jiju and dadi... We dnt hate u.... We hate the vices of ur characters.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okay - i saw the retirement couple hug under the people tree🀣🀣 inko pyaar ka patashala bhejdo koi😈 and looks like Nihaal fainted at Maasi's front door...where Chacha-Chachi should have been chayvan prashing instead of the people treeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Veer looks very very pasty in this episode and not tasty... someone needs to kill his make-up person for white-washing him

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago