Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ paayal
doctor story was dramatic. but all vardhan's are good dramabaaz. so my guess is A will find N infront of her door.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Sindhu ( right??)

thanks.πŸ€—
do not have high hope. we might see just one hugπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ that too like retire parents🀣

nope i'm Anuja......😊

yeah the hug did look like someone sitting in the nana nani park.......πŸ˜†...(if you are not familiar with Mumbai there are such parks for senior citizens in Mumbai)
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpita first of all let me tell you that i got attached to this forum just becoz of urs and Anjana updates.. otherwise i remained silent ..I guess i don't need to repeat this again but being a old member of IF and visitor of many forums as a silent member i have never never participated in any updating topic as much as i do in ur updates ..Now when i m back from vacations and i can see it on tv and video still i don't sleep before going to bed just to read ur comments and updates ..for me u with ur update rocks ..ask Rosh u remind me of my very close friend monu she now doesn't come on IF unfortunetly
Please whoever said this its my humble request ..u don't know how much tensions, problems difficult situations we have in our daily lives ..Arpita comments and updates for that particular time diverts our attention and gives us a time to chill and relax so please for the sake of many other people's happiness please bear it ..the moment she cut off her fun element we may not visit here ..her updates become the reason of most of us presence here ..so please let all of us enjoy
Oops i have become so serious so lets get back to today's episode ..best thing was DD had very less scene but jo bhee thaa very pathetic ...chalo kuch din to chuti howi so TV screen ko sakoon milay ga
Secondly my poor nihal ..again it was terrible to watch him like that ..Veer was good but what is this with Ayesha ..is she Bezati Proof ..why so easily she put herself in the back seat ..huh .. i m hating creatives for this ..please don't make ayesha as all typical scarifising goat ..let her be as strong as she was before court case ..we love that strong head fearless Ayesha not this forgiving and crying doll ..she should be a strong fighter now
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

nope i'm Anuja......😊

yeah the hug did look like someone sitting in the nana nani park.......πŸ˜†...(if you are not familiar with Mumbai there are such parks for senior citizens in Mumbai)

sorry Anuja
one mistake now I will remember your name, I got to find who is sindhu??πŸ˜†
The hug in promo looks more passionate.

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey arpita...thanks for the update. Now creatives really know how pull on our emotions... Poor nihal( but really he is such a good actor!!!!!!).

Loved chaccu telling story to nihal and playing with doll...Did u guys see the doll that represented chaccu...it matched what Veer was wearing. Lol...but what was really funny was that doll of dadi and bua....dadi's doll looked demented...aka demented dadi...ops( I should not have said that). Bua, again ehy bother!!!

But really poor nihal, I nominate him for best leading role in drama series!!!

Precap....yeah!!! Yeppie!!! Yeah!!! Veer will come around soon.

Mel

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpita first of all let me tell you that i got attached to this forum just becoz of urs and Anjana updates.. otherwise i remained silent
Arpita: Thank you kiran.πŸ€—

its my humble request ..u don't know how much tensions, problems difficult situations we have in our daily lives ..
Arpita: you spotted right. Ask me?? This is just to release some stress and start with freshness.πŸ˜ƒ
Secondly my poor nihal ..again it was terrible to watch him like that ..
Arpita: Only good I can see, atleast he fainted at Ayesha's door. veer ab to jaag ja😭😭

Veer was good but what is this with Ayesha ..is she Bezati Proof .
Arpita: I guess kiran she could not resists hearing about N. She is more worried about him then
Vardhan's. That is what basic difference in her and bunch of jokers.( vardhan's)

.why so easily she put herself in the back seat ..huh ..
Arpita: My guess is she feels N will be more hurt seeing her insult. I believe they trying to show, how NiSHa cares and live for each other unlike vardhan's

Word Count: 0

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ur adjectives make the updates much more fun to read! I think it's a pretty neat talent to use adjectives so aptly. Keep'em comin πŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran I'm with u... I dnt like seeing Ayesha timid and needy. God I hope she takes them back to CRT, she's got ample for it.

Thank goodness.... A break from evil.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorrrry I had actually forgotten about it. Just did a refresher on Wikipaedia 😳 😳😳 so now I know who he/she was. Now the question why is poor Veer being called that??? is it becoz he takes Nihaal as his suraksha kavach????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Arre I noticed just now.......aaj ka title totally fundo..........dramatic with Dhan Te Nan background music...bole to we are watching "Sholay" in 21st century. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Now the question why is poor Veer being called that??? is it becoz he takes Nihaal as his suraksha kavach????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Arpita: No becoz he just stands like silencer, does not stand up to his mom. What Ayesha does/did he needs to do. dil ki dil main bolane se nahi hota.

A.bole to we are watching "Sholay" in 21st century. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arpita: me sure if veer would have told N ki soo jaa beta varna gabbar daadi aa jaayegi he would have gone sleep.