Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

yah...why was the doc at the conference? that didnt make much sense to me. what really got to me is that bua was kinda passive when it came to caring for nihal. NO one gave the little boy a hug

Bua is always passive.... a mere spectator. Today was the 1st time since I started watching the show when I saw real expressions on her face......saw her moving fast.....on regular occasions she always moves in slow motion!πŸ˜›
Yeah except for Veer, noone tried to pacify Nihal n that DD stopped everyone from talking to him as if Nihal is some grown up boy....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

how early 5 am kya?? howz weather ?? cold??

yeah 5 am. Weather is awesome here!! Warm and sunny today around 70F
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
70 dg....where are you. i know arpita and i are wishing for a heat wave...
MELINDAM thumbnail
That was funny DD said that on one can talk to him...hello she's leaving the house...when the cat is away the mouse (veer) should play......haha will play soon...with ayesha and nihalπŸ‘
no wonder bua is having tough time with bunty...he figured her out too. what's the kids name who plays bunty...he's good
Bua is always passive.... a mere spectator. Today was the 1st time since I started watching the show when I saw real expressions on her face......saw her moving fast.....on regular occasions she always moves in slow motion!πŸ˜›
Yeah except for Veer, noone tried to pacify Nihal n that DD stopped everyone from talking to him as if Nihal is some grown up boy....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

70 dg....where are you. i know arpita and i are wishing for a heat wave...

what heat wave yaar. forget till march. it's going to be lower 30 day after tom again. YUCK
MELINDAM thumbnail
im in maryland....its cold here...how wretched...can you please send us some sunshine...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
MELINDAM thumbnail

it gn to rain and snow after tomorrow and i have to go to pikesville...which is passed townson. Not going to happen.

last year i was in nyc during the winter...god it was horrible...the wind was so bad. i made a promise to myself never to go to nyc during dec-mar. horrible weather!!!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

@ roshni
power cut nahi hua aaj??

Ho gaya naa - Abhi Abhi aayi hoon!
Himani chali gayi?😭
MELINDAM thumbnail
girls...this is funny...no major drama on the show..and we are not plotting or being creative......lol.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Roshni
haa himani gayi do not know how come so early today.

@ Mel
what snow again!!!!! when??? I knew when it went to 54 two days in row that another snow storm will be on way. oops nooooo