Jan 19 Write UP: Nihaal Ki Gabbar Se Mukti

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Before I start update today I have something to say.

Our forum buddy has requested me :

1: That I should use real name instead adjectives.πŸ˜•

Arpita: I would like to clear a doubt that it is nothing personal, no offence against anyone. Nothing against the person playing the role or character. They as actors doing good job taking show on TOPπŸ‘πŸ‘. This is just for having lighter moments, fun and to enjoy.πŸ˜ƒ

2: That my comments in between write up are irritating, resulting in the mix up of the update.So I should stick to soap summary only.🀒

Arpita: Bravo.πŸ‘πŸΌ I truly respect your opinion. Glad that you spoke your mind honestly, unlike fake Dracula daadi (sorry could not help it.). πŸ˜† But the same time I want to add, that this forum is a place for every one where we all can write our views freely and openly, as long as decorum of the forum has maintained. (Though I break rules some time by bashing sexy Santa, that is entirely different issue. Oops I again can not stop it) πŸ˜›

I promise one day, when I will be very busy with my work that day I will fulfill your wish about doing update without any adjectives and my irritating comments, but with only real name.

Now, I have one suggestion that you are more then welcome to hit unlike button at the bottom ( if you find oneπŸ˜‰). I have no problem with that. Good luck.

Now we better back to our business, episode update.

Precap: Lady Gabbar killed B'day.

Angel ( Veer) reunited NiSha,πŸ˜ƒ took his dulhaniya to show her sasural (Vardhan's house)πŸ˜†Freaky granny insulted maasi, almost threw her out of the house,(woh to rambo beech main aagay)🀣 darpok angel (Veer) saved. Ayesha left leaving Nihaal worried.

Part 1: Gabbar ki Hitlari

A maid get it, but psycho daadi won't. Pammi can not believe how come Lady gabbar do this to N on his B'day. A tries to reason out what she did was right ( maassi stop being nice. poision kills the poison, go attack Gabbar with Ak47😈), as her presence always keep N detached from dracula's family ( Vardhan's) ( That is wat we all want, good for him too) Ayesha says, for N's future she needs to be bold and stay away from him.(agree, but chaachu rahne de tab na???) She needs to learn how to be away from nihaal ( nahi yaar gabbar ke den main mat chodo bacche ko). maasi says, I can not change kameeni's openinon about my self, but at least I can make sure, N should not get affected with all these. ( aweee maasi, πŸ€—) pammi tells her How can you live with out life i. e. N ( do not worry paami maasi, yeh to rah bhi legi Veer ki soch?? kya woh reh paayega chaachi ke bina) Ayesha says the decision is not easy for her, but sometimes we need to think about our love ones( exactly, gabbar apni ego se pyar karti hai. so she is trynig to dikhao neecha to A😑)

Back to Gabbar ka kilaa ( vardhan's house), N could not sleep, going in FB, whatever gabbar told to A. He talks to himself that how can I live without maasi as she is my mom, I am missing you too much, why budhiya ( daadi) does not understand this (Ninnu !!!did n't Anj aunty tell you yesterday that tere chaachu ki maa is PAGAL) N cries saying he wants to stay with maasi only( me too😭)

Gabbar ke chamche Kaalia etc 🀣( read, nandini,chaachu, uska devil jiju) discussing about N. Finally nandini ki 0 watt ki bulb turned on. She says Today's incident effected N too much. He becomes very quite, not saying anything at all ( when he was saying did any of you listen to him. hahhahah chaaachu was a bit exception,at least tries to say, he will get reward for that, A hug from maasiπŸ˜†) nandini worried if all will be okay with him or not??? Devil's advocate (jeeju) jumps in saying these thing effect child's mind very badly , do not know how N will react to this.( oye tum sab go explain this to Cruel gabba😑) Veer does yes manship to jeeju, goes to check on N. Gabbar aagayi, stopped kaalia ( veer)to go anywhere. ( youuu ab dekhana ye Veeru hi tujhe nahi chodega gabbar) She explain to him I know ( you know nothing) he is sad, unhappy, but going to him now you will only increase his trouble, and Kaalia your heart melts easily( agree, if u go there how will he runπŸ˜†). If we listen to N, then things will be more bad.( how bad it could go??? bachhe ki jaan loge kya?? ya why am I forgetting you are gabbar)He will be fine once he understands. ( thik to tujhe karega woh budhiya😑). Now it's jeeju's turn to get shocker from gabbar, when she tells, she is going to Delhi to meet Lawyer so that she can transfer Jai's property to Nihaal's name. ( aaya majja, jeeju kuch kar mila ne maassi se). She says lawyer will be out of town soon, so it's better to start the procedure ( kyo Moti mrinali mar gayi kya??) Gabbar goes N is going to think that I am rong ( yes You are rong), unwillingly I did this for his good ( or for your ego??) She requests that in her absence no one will let nihaal meet Ayesha ( I am sure now, gabbar ko maasi ka phobia hai🀣) I do not want A 's shadow closer to nihaal ( shadow woh to doosra beta bhi le jaayegi re)🀣) jeeju assures her to take care of every thing ( haa jeeju tumhaara hi bharosa hai maassi se milvaane ko)πŸ˜†, none of them would let A meet N. ( we will see)hmmmm. The Shikhandi ( VEER) just stands there as silencer.(sorry guys, Anj ukasaoo me to come up with this name by calling Veer yesterday not manly hahahah🀣)Gabbar says till she comes back you all take care of him very well. (Tu nikal le patli gali se baai ki hum dekhlenge)πŸ˜†

Part: 2: House Arrest pt2

Jeeju assures gaabar, goes to drop her to airport. ( I wish flight gets crashed oops sadist Arpita). Gabaar gayi yipeeeeeeeeee Breakfast table, Veer inquires nandini about N, worried nandini tells he has fever not having break fast either ( oh you guys indeed break his dil fast ab kaahe ka break fast yaaro😑)Veer tells nandini to call doctor, he leaves to see N. Snake tries to stop Kaalia veer he still goes away asking jeeju to attend the meeting. Veer checks nihaal, says doctor is coming you will be alrite( he needs maassi, not doctor, robot gayi, so why not doing work your own??), what would he like to eat, nihaal nodes in Nothing. veer in his mind ki I know you missing maasi ( in his heart me missing your chaachi too🀣),I need to bring back your smile ( in his heart : maasi ko dulhaniya banaana hi hoga NπŸ˜†) He tries to get him watch cartoon noooop chotu gandhi on nonoperative mission. Chaachu takes sapola's toys, of course he objects, veer explains to him how N is depressed,why he needs to take bully's toys. He promises to put them back. Bunty does not say anything, but arpita can see he is going now on his father's foot step Chachu tells him story of Prince Nihaal. he includes all family members in it but maasi ( obviously, N is not interested in gabbar ke chamche) Nandini walks in too, but all effort bringing smile back on N's face is in hugeeee trash can, instead he starts crying. Dumboo stud asks N, why is he crying??? does not he like the story?? N ka pointblank question: Why MAASSI is not in the story ( bravo nihaalπŸ˜ƒ)tell me?? He requests, am missing maasi, please take me to see her please (awwww NπŸ€—)He starts crying badly, veer noticed his fever has gone up, nandini tells doctor's cell is off ( abe gadho city main ek hi doctor hai kya??? call some one elseπŸ€ͺ) Veer remembers that doctor is in conference at Ramada. he tells N to drink milk or else maassi will feel bad ( yeh black mailer ko main kis se maarro ab???)😑 Veer leaves. nandini goes to warm milk. (ab bunty bhagaaye ga N ko)

Part: 3 Panchi ud gaya:

N takes out maassi's picture from bag, cries.😭😭😭 Bunty wants to play, Nadini tells him to be with N. He objects what he will do, but she won't let him. Bunty gets insecure, thinks all love N, he can't do anything.😈 I have to do something about him.( yayay we know like father like son. all evil genetic material has transfered to you from your fatherπŸ˜†.) Bunty gets idea that he needs to send N to maassi( Wow, jijju ka sahi vaaris hai), when he hears N saying to picture that he misses her a lot can't live with out maassi. Junior devil goes to N, says I know you are unhappy, missing maassi. Instigates him more, saying I do not like you, but whatever happened was rong, granny should not had done this.( father son: picture perfect😈) If you want I can help you in meeting maassi, smile back in one shot on N's faceπŸ˜ƒ. N jumps on the bad, really??? but gabbar said no naa, bunty goes ya maasi can meet you but you can?? N nodes yes still confuse?? HOW?? BB( bully bunty) asks if he knows maasi's address?? N is not sure about it. BB instigates get out then you will remember all ( well for maasi n can do any thing)Brainy bunty throws the ball out, asks watchman to get and let N sneaks out of the house ( ohhhhhh nihaal??? you have 2 homes, again on the street homeless.πŸ˜­πŸ€—) Bunty happy, as he has gone from there, go keep searching for his maasi. Bunty tells nothing to nandini when she comes looking for N. Search team looking nihaal in the haunted house, find nothing Bunty bursts out in laughter. Thank god Nihaal vardhan's pe nahi gaya.

Part: 4 Vardhan's bowled by N:

Veer walking with doctor in Hotel corridor, thanking him to coming with him. Veer tells doctor that Nihaal is not having any food do not know what happen ( he is on hunger strike yaar. get maassi to give him juice so strike can be brokenπŸ˜†). Pammi overhears the convo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , shocked, decides to ask veer about it, walks toward him, when he gets call from Nandini. Veer tells he is coming with doctor, all nandini could say Nihaal!! Shikhandi gets worried, if N is okay, pammi behind him, Nandini gives the deadliest news: that brings earthquake in ramada: Panchi to pinjara tod ke ud gaya aka nihaal gone. nandini asks veer to come home fast as she is scared ( scared of what??? N to gayo), dumbo veer says he will be rite there, asks her to call jiju. veer tells doctor Nihaal has gone somewhere, I have to leave, pammi left there in tears. Pammi is worried, N is sick, not at home, where he would be??? She should go and tell this to AπŸ‘. Confuse, tired Nihaal wandering on the street. Thinking where to go all he remember that maasi lives in Adarsh Nagar. ask some one for direction, thanks( such a smart brave, well mannered kidπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ starts walking,very tired, still pulled himself together, gathered courage and walks.

Pammi goes to Ayesha, fills her in saying earlier she was worried about his health, then comes to know N is missing. Ayesha shell shock to hear this.Screen freezes on her face. 😲( If I were Ayesha, I would reclaim the custody on same grounds😲.)

Tomorrow: Worried parent comfort each other

shocked lionesses enters vardhan's house roars for Nihaal. ( sab ki bolti band) . Worried parents out on the street, mom gets assurence from would be hubby he sure will find her cub, she hugs him ( Glad that finally A realizes, ki he will not make a move. maasi ne socha tha devi maa ke saamne maang bharega par nahi isliye ab is se achha mauka nahi milega. She better hug him now.🀣. Cub reaches his den, to find lock, faints there. (Love knows no boundaries, has no language.Bravo NiSHa.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ True for VeeSha too tabhi na Indian road pe hug kar rahe the.

Tune in to watch beginning of Televista version of Hum Aapke hai kaun in M&B Style.

Enjoy

ArpitaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the awesome update Arpita!!
Hehe......all the villains aways end up doing something good for Veesha!!
Nihaal is a brilliant kid-always asking million dollar questions!! He could give some sense to his Chaachu & Bua!!
P.S. I can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣
Sachi Arpita, I was waiting..infaict longing for your update issilye I was awake till now!😳 I loved reading today's update...Apne aapko saddist bula rahi hai?😲 Toh kal do do hug ke baad kya karegi?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arpita, The vardhans think only from Wednesday to Friday (Woh every alternate wednesdays and fridays) toh how can they think of another doctor? Aur haan - you see family doctor hai poore khandan ko karte hai - lekin abhi tak bacha kaisa hai? He must have been in hosptal after treating KaminiπŸ˜•
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Veer ko naya naam? Shikandi Veer? Me liking it! Ab nandini ko kya dogi? Nadaan Nandini?πŸ€ͺ🀣! BB - bully sounds too mild for him😑 Think of some other name!πŸ˜‰ But ButπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bacha ke liye BB sounds good!
Nihal has to well mannered yaar- aakhir sharofat toh Maasi ne sikhayi! I really loved the way when Nihal said aap mere maasi nahi ho aap maa ho and mei aapke bina nahi reh sakta!😳 Such a sweet boy!
You're absolutely so right about claiming Nihal on the same grounds - If I were Ayeesha I would do the same! Kamini needs to learn the lesson for her evil thoughts!😑
Lastly coming to the precap :😍😍 Meri bhi bolti band ho gai!!☺️
Parents?🀣 I like it!πŸ‘πŸΌ I wonder what would veer say to Nihal "Beta maaf kardo - mei tumhari maasi nahi laya balki chachi laya hoon!"πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
PS: Arpita, wasn't he looking cute when he was thinking how to bring smile on Nihal's face?😳😎😍 Longing for tomorrow's episode!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Brilliant update Arpita! I loved your comments too. Can't really say which one is better thoguh...all are so hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

To tell you honestly, when I 1st read your update, I used to get confused too. But I think it was more due to the fact that I started watching the show very recently so didn't quite understand your beautiful names πŸ˜† of all the characters. But now that I do, i have no problems reading n understanding the updates. So carry on with your beautiful descriptions......I laughed even in sad episodes like the court drama....
The only thing maybe you should do is keep the epsiode update in 1 color and your comments in 1 color for clarity. That way whoever is having trouble understanding, will be able to understand it.
BTW what does Shikhandi mean????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Thanks again!!!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Arpita what a hilarious update........🀣.........i couldn't stop laughing when i read Gabbar Ka Killa.........and then i read Veer= Shikandi......🀣.........seriously i'm laughing so hard my tummy is aching..........🀣 🀣 🀣.........i have already watched the episode but i still love reading your write-up.........its so entertaining............

great going........looking forward to tomorrow's eppy.....

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Veer ko naya naam? Shikandi Veer? Me liking it!
arpita: tell me if he does one think like a Man??? can't even hug a girl?? A needs to initiate.

Nihal said aap mere maasi nahi ho aap maa ho and mei aapke bina nahi reh sakta!😳 Such a sweet boy!
Arpita: yes It is very touchy.

You're absolutely so right about claiming Nihal on the same grounds - If I were Ayeesha I would do the same! Kamini needs to learn the lesson for her evil thoughts!😑
Arpita: I want this but not happening. A is tooo nice
Lastly coming to the precap :😍😍 Meri bhi bolti band ho gai!!☺️
Arpita: I keep hitting rerun
😍 Longing for tomorrow's episode!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Arpita: I think promo is symbolical . there will be only one public hug

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Brilliant update Arpita! I loved your comments too. Can't really say which one is better thoguh...all are so hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arpita: Thanks anshu

To tell you honestly, when I 1st read your update, I used to get confused too.
Arpita:I am sorry. I made you confuse.
The only thing maybe you should do is keep the epsiode update in 1 color and your comments in 1 color for clarity. That way whoever is having trouble understanding, will be able to understand it
Arpita: yes That is what solution me come up too. all update is in maroon or black..
BTW what does Shikhandi mean????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Arpita: bhool gayimahabharat ki story kya. arjun killed Bhishma under his/her cover

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

great going........looking forward to tomorrow's eppy.....

Sindhu ( right??)

thanks.πŸ€—
do not have high hope. we might see just one hugπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ that too like retire parents🀣
md410 thumbnail

P.S. I can't wait for tomorrow's epi!!

Purva (correct)
how about having ajnabi romance week nxt week??πŸ˜†πŸ˜
😍
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arpitaa.....howz u?? Loved the update...

Blue is my color of the day....coz I really felt pity for my cutie pie...shweetie pie...Nihaal

Accha...cuming back to my ghisa-pita typical dialogues πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› I loved todays episode....expect that part when that dinchak daadi appeared on my screen..... 😑

Nihaal is ill....n look at that responsible daadi....she is even preventing Veer from taking his care......n also planning for a short trip( GREATTTTT NEWS.....FINAALY TIME FOR VeeNiSha union πŸ₯³ )

Loved that chachu-bhanja equation.....n Bechara Bunty( Guys....don't kill me 4 this πŸ˜› ) he has been just left out by all his family members.....Veer mama snatching his toys....Daadi maa....asking him to share his room.... Mom becuming more worried for that Gareeb-chand....dan him....πŸ˜†

Neway.......Hated that Bunty.....how dare he show Nihaal the way outside....agar kuchh ho jata uss bacche ko!!!!!

Neway....cuming back to VeeHal scene......It looked like Veer missed Ayesha more dan Nihaal....loved the way he said that he understands...how badly Nihaal(as well as me) is missing Ayesha..........
The story telling part was cute.....but Iss kahaani mein massi kyun nahi hain again moistured my eyes......hez such a cuteee boy......

I loved Ayu's words.......yet I guess that the brainless Vardhans have infected her too....or else she would have not thought of going away from Nihaal....

My boy faints infront of the house....whereas his chachu-maasi is too much engrossed in hugging each other publicly...... πŸ˜‰

So....finally Nihaal is ill....that Kameeni Kamini is out of town...n Ayu will get a free entry pass in the VM......Dil bole HadippaπŸ₯³

The precap...is just toooo gud....loved that lovey-dovey expression in Veesha's face. 😍
One telling I will find him...other saying...r u sure....n dey hug...???!!!!!Without making an effort to start searching.....πŸ˜†

Betwen can ne1 temme.....does the Vardhan's noe only 1 doc in the entire town?????? N dat too he had to be brought out of the conference to treat Nihaal for fever...n dat too Veer had to go personally n call him over.......Nakhreeeeee πŸ˜†

⭐️
Payal

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago