StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
so finally nihaal has fallen , veer very sweetly tries to comfort him but omg and the worst he runs away too, i think now its time for ayesha to step in Vardhan Mansion, i am counting the days on fingers😳
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mallu, running awy and being found by some one is OK - But he faints in front of the house!
Really Nihal has to appreciated for what he did - Uss Bukar me bhi he wanted to meet his MAasi and just by knowing the area's name he found the house and the way he encouraged himself was really nice!
But seriously thinking - Bunty ko mei nahi chodungi😡! How dare he get Nihal out of the house - Agar kuch ho jata toh?😡
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mallu my little nihal is super comando yaar ..though i was waiting for him to get ill so that vardhans get a real knock on their brain 😡 but still its torture and painful to see nihal like this 😭😭😭
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
rosh and kiran totally agree with ya and i was thinking that ayesha can do a case on vardhans becuase nihaal runs away from home becuase of the zaalim dadi and bunty well like father like son😈
but i know its not the time for who will get nihaal but how to get rid nihaal from the pain and torture he is suffering from all because of zaalim dadi, omg heartless woman but yeah nihal's love for ayesha is highly appreciable and omg the hug was deeply touching and beautiful more than the promo the best part😍
mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey...Guys....I really agree with ya all....My poor babay Nihaal was having high fever...n dat kameena Bunty.😡 .....seriously....I was worrying like anything...still better...he atleast fainted ifront of the house....Thank Gwad...nothing happened to him.....in the road...he was sweating like anything...my Poor boy....

The award for the best chachu of the year goes to Veer 😊 ...awwww...how shweet of him...the way he was telling those stories was absolutely adorable......choooooooo chweeeetttttttl...

N the hug in the precap....... 😍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ mallu, rosh, paayal, kiran
yes kiran N is one brave commondo.
came out of the mad house.rosh ham dono mil ke peetenge bunty ko

paayal
i can see why you calling him bechaara but he does not deserve to be call that.

mallu as more as I do not want A to go to vardhan, but who knows this way veer might discover his love fast and get boldness a bit???
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ mallu, rosh, paayal, kiran
yes kiran N is one brave commondo.
came out of the mad house.rosh ham dono mil ke peetenge bunty ko-mein bhi sath dongi😡😆

paayal
i can see why you calling him bechaara but he does not deserve to be call that.

mallu as more as I do not want A to go to vardhan, but who knows this way veer might discover his love fast and get boldness a bit???

mallu

Word Count: 1