Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh ,

You know very well that i wont claim Veer ever but Tia and Purva are enough to bug you and i 'll give them tips that how can they snatch Veer from You like i always give Tips to Bobbie for snatching Yudi .😉 🤣

And i 'll definetely try to post my views here as it is really good show to watch and the story is quite interesting . I hope it will become more catchy in upcoming episodes and Yesssss....i really love the way people say that man '' Jackal Jeeju'' 😆 and i'll definetely think about DD 's new name.😉

And last but not the least !!! Thank you for telling me rules. as they look hard to follow!! 😛 🤣

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Rosh ,

You know very well that i wont claim Veer ever but Tia and Purva are enough to bug you and i 'll give them tips that how can they snatch Veer from You like i always give Tips to Bobbie for snatching Yudi .😉 🤣

And i 'll definetely try to post my views here as it is really good show to watch and the story is quite interesting . I hope it will become more catchy in upcoming episodes and Yesssss....i really love the way people say that man '' Jackal Jeeju'' 😆 and i'll definetely think about DD 's new name.😉

And last but not the least !!! Thank you for telling me rules. as they look hard to follow!! 😛 🤣

Faizi!!!

Welcome sweetheart! Tumhe bhi yaha dekhkar bohot khushi huyi! Mazaa ayega! Oh, me looking forward to your tips for snatching Veer!!😉🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Faizi!!!

Welcome sweetheart! Tumhe bhi yaha dekhkar bohot khushi huyi! Mazaa ayega! Oh, me looking forward to your tips for snatching Veer!!😉🤣

hello tum dono??
no one can take VEER from me.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Kiran di - I was here from beginning - Woh beech mei I had exams so had to take a break!😛

Faiza meri Jaan (Oh No! Jaan nahi warna Arpita will claim Veer - I can never allow that!) 🤗
Arpita: claim??? I am owner. I do not need to claim him. He was, is and always be mine only. get it.😃
😃
Now Faiza, Ab aahi gayi ho, then few rules:
1. Never claim Veer as yours! (Arpita, Himani, Mel, Tia and I are still fighting over him!)😈🤣
Arpita: No one is getting him. Arpita has him

PS: Arpita, where are your views after today's precap? Wasn't it exciting?
Arpita: me was busy with update.

Word Count: 0

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sounds really cute n not believable. looking forward to seeing it soon.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey it was the same what they have shown in the precap... thanks alot dear.. so finally veer moving close to Ayesha and he already loves her..~!!
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god they hug.....!!!!
really...
cnt wait to see that.... :D
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks so much dear for the promo:)
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
glad to know that some of jpysa fans were also fansof rkab... I was too too tillI 2009-june...
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A very very warm welcome dear Faiza!!! We need you here to add some more spice to the forum Faiza so visit regularly.
Would love to read your witty comments as always