Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
rosh, mel
I was just thinking who knows N goes missing and then veer hugs ayesha, and BInGO right there promo
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita dont talk about it..I was online but khambaqt Power cut!😡 I think every day from 9 to 10 Power cut hoga!😡😡
I liked the prediction that Nihal would show up to Veer warna sapola kuch karega!😡
Corner house is still there😃 - Just went there day before yesterday - Esp DBC is tooooo tooooo toooo good!(Had that!😳)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Mel what are you saying...new promo, veesha hug...am i hearing right?
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, corner house is still there and still rocking...Roshni DBC is to die for...but can't eat it all by myself..it really kills😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol yes...mallu just posted it. Sleep can't wait!!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Yes Himani...Too true.... I could eat it all by myself! (Hmm.Think of Veer Himani!😳) Arpita - kya yaad dila di yaar! *mouth watering*
Arpita - As for Nihal being found by Veer, I think iske peeche bhi kuch hone waala hai! Preparing for the worst with KK around! You know this reminds me of Chachi 420 where the kid runs to meet her father and then the court doesn't even grant permission to meet for even that one day!
md410 thumbnail
himani rosh
I envy of you now. I have not had corner house after 2002.
I want to go B'lore only for that this time when I visit India. Main sach main taras ke rah gayi yaar, ek bhi, kahi ki icecreame nahi pasand aati.

yipeeeeeeeee a big hug for VeeSha. Means N will be agin on the street wandering homeless. If I were ayesha actually I go back to court and now reopen the case to get custody back, kamini won only this ground na ki N was wondering on the street ab bolo????

are please koi Ak47 le ke Kameeni ko thoko yaar
md410 thumbnail
@ Roshni
means Kameeni ki galtiyo ki saja bhi Ayesha bhugte KYo???

BTW rosh if 9 to 10 power cut then what time is good for you to chat??

reepicheep thumbnail
OMG guys the promo is actually true...hope someone uploads the video soon...kameeni tere to din khatam hue ab🤣 maybe she should see them hugging and bang heart attack = coma...mazaa aa jayegaa😆

Roshni, will try your tactic next time, think of veer and eat DBC😉
Roshni. thumbnail
Arpita - Come soon here! Himani and I will be waiting for you to come so that we can throw a party (Shayad Veer ko Bhai banane ki khushi me!😲🤣..Now dont get into conclusions..I meant you!)
What say Himani?
Mel, I too saw the promo! But I wish its not another chaal of JJ!