Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I say no more apologies frm Ayesha.. Kinda sounds silly when she says it cuz she's the one hurt by all if this.

Jiju will use the friendship between Ayesha and veer to create the rift. Lol...funny veer has a sister who's a mother and he gets Ayesha. Nanidni is pointless...I knw she is only there for decor.... But I thought decor us usually pretty....she ain't!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
actually nandini should try to make her mom understand, but she is show piese, hopeless
but I would love to see cute VeeSha scene tom. Veer please go tom to see A
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Arpita, even i want him to go to her door and apologize...cmon he has to make a move now, its so frustrating to see him stand aside like a spectator and watch ayesha bear the brunt of everything....

pata nahi love story kabhi start hogi bhi ya nahi...i think it will start when ayesha moves in the vardhan's mansion....24/7 scope for interaction, eyelocks, and all that😉

Its time for me to go now...see you guys tonight in the precap thread with the precap update😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Like u said in one of ur post....nandini is a gadi.

I want to apolozie too...I dnt knw it's tue...activation of mind is charging lol. On action until wen. Babe.

Did u see how veer stopped the gaurds... Like he was abt to do a karate chop on them lol.
md410 thumbnail
oki mel
time to go for me to do not know why am I sleepy
GN talk to you tom
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...how far is pikesville frm dwntown b-more?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Ok chicas...Chat later. Sweet drms or sweet morning!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Ok.

New promo....Ayesha finds that nihal is missing and starts cryin.
Veer comforts her with a hug....I wonder how it's gng work....he's sooooooooo tall lol. Whatever...at least he's comfy to hug her. Lol
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

8 am? Aww! That was so sweet!!
You posted?🤗
Chalo mei bhi aagai ab! You're diefintely right - Vardhans need a class for bilogy and ethics esp Kamini Vardhan singh who claims she is the only one to give happiness to all which is surely the other way round!
md410 thumbnail
what's up roshni
you showed up now??? ammmm it's 12.15 now I was abou to go to bed chal thodi der baat kar lete hai.
mujhe ye bata ki B'lore main woh Corner House ice cream shop abhi bhi hai na. I missed it so much ki kya batoo kahi aur ki ice cream acchi hi nahi lagti
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago