Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

It's funny creatives only gives a minute or two of veersha moements. I hope in the future episode we get major overdose of veersha moements

ya mel agree with you
who knows?? Veer might go to A's place again to apologize his mom's behavior?? he should coz he was the one who asked her to come and said to have trust in him. nothing will happen
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita-that's most likely how it will pan out. Poor nihal under lock n key...aren't they doing the same thing to nihal that they accused ayesha in court????

Ok if we lost the will... I thk creative sud have a social wrked pay nihal a visit. Then Ayesha will get him back.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes he might go to Ramada...but whatever happens i think dadi will go in one of her demented psychotic rages...and lock him up...giving express orders that nihal should not be let out alone anywhere...its enough to strain any grown person with these kind of situations...woh tooh bechara baccha hai...he will crack under the strain and have a breakdown resulting in illness😔
MELINDAM thumbnail
Veer veer.... I was kinda annoyed when he said" it's not ur fault"line. Helloooo....has he lost sense of his memory?

I thk it's a long sht to ask for veer to apolozie again. But I hope I'm wrg
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Yes he might go to Ramada...but whatever happens i think dadi will go in one of her demented psychotic rages...and lock him up...giving express orders that nihal should not be let out alone anywhere...its enough to strain any grown person with these kind of situations...woh tooh bechara baccha hai...he will crack under the strain and have a breakdown resulting in illness😔

I guess himani you are right that will be bound to happen. then what will be jeeju's next chaal?? if Nihaal gets house arrest again. now onder veer did earlier too, it's heriditary😆
the most important to see how veer is going to defend his action, getting Ayesha at vardhan's. He will be going to put A in very dangerous spot by asking to walk in lion's den
MELINDAM thumbnail
I thk jiju will find nihal and then lose him again...in his fashion...maybe veer will over hear him( that he has nihal).

Does this just fustrate you all...lol...I'm glad I can vent to u guys and u understd it :)
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, that line annoyed me too...till date its ayesha only who has apologized to him, in that xmas party where it was very decent of her to apologize ...but here it was not required at all...and still veer has the nerve to say that its not my fault😡

I wonder when he will wake up and say that though his intentions were good and he did what he thought was best for nihal...it was a mistake on his part and apologize for his mom's actions...maybe when nihal falls ill, then he will realize or maybe not....

Arpita, i don't think jiju can put his plan of action in place right now...because nihal will be guarded 24/7...what he might do is create rift between kamin and veer once she returns...that i wouldn't mind at all...it will open veer's eyes at least
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I thk jiju will find nihal and then lose him again...in his fashion...maybe veer will over hear him( that he has nihal).

Does this just fustrate you all...lol...I'm glad I can vent to u guys and u understd it :)

Mel, considering its jiju, this will most likely happen😆 😆 till date none of his plans have succeeded which makes me think that only his kidnapping will succeed that too when the CV's want to expose him
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I couldn't quite understand why RED was the color of the day but now that I have seen the epsiode I know.......someone looked sexy in a blood red shirt!!!! In reality I would probably throw a fit seeing someone in that color but Veer (SS) looked stylish for sure.

So daadi showed her true colors in 1 day....wants everything and everyone under her thumb, following her orders😡
But then she is what we call, " kaan ki kacci" which means easily taken in by people and with past bitterness it's easy to form an opinion. She fears losing her grandson just like her son and husband so logically can't blame her either.................she will come around slowly.....but first let chachu fall in love with maasi❤️
The show is going great so far and hopefully can maintain the same.
looking forward to tomorrow's episode...
md410 thumbnail
mel himani
am actually wanting he should go tom to apologize to A
but who knows may be not and like himani you said only when Nihaal will fall sick then he will go to apologize to her.
to start love story they need to close to each other too.
infect Now I would love to see A looking for job and slowly moving on with life.