Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
are Nihaal ka B'day to celebrate ho gaya maassi ke yaha. even Veer said ab hoga nihaal ka asli B'day.
idiot budhiya spoil his B'day and then claims she loves him?? she was so busy kicking A out that did not even let him cut the cake
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Himani, roshni, Tia
Hi
are janata aati hai to bata to diya karo yaar. I'am online since 8 am in India.
Himani was finishing your demand. writing catalog, done, posted🤣

Thanks for the name directory arpita, you rock🤗 Pm toh bheja tha, haziri lagaane ke liye😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey ladies...
That's gng be Granny's downfall. Let her keep at it... Being mean to ppl...drive them away.

So now what's gng happen? Wonder how long is it gng to take for the new track to kick in.
reepicheep thumbnail
Sacchi Arpita, Vardhans ko ek biology class ki sakhth zaroorat hai😆
Budhiya apne pairo par kulhadi maar rahi hai, doing all this drama...dramebaaz nautanki kahin ki....wahi kulhadi apne sar par maar le aur hum sabko mukt kar de toh zyada accha hoga😆

Arpita, 2 more names for dadi...dramebaaz dadi and delusinal dadi...delusional because she thinks nihal loves her🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, i think the sickness track will start next week...because this whole week they will show nihal trying to meet maasi and dadi getting more and more cruel until she reaches hitler level and shuts nihal in the concentration camp(bunty and nihal's room)...then Nihal will get seriously ill, either by friday or monday...and chachu will get ayesha
MELINDAM thumbnail
The new track is that demented granny is gng out of town and nihal gets....I hope it's not awhile aways...cuz I can't watch another looping drawn out cycle of nihal missing again.
md410 thumbnail
Himani, I will add, both the name ya anj said dramabaz.

BTW what do you think will happen tom, N runs meet an accident fall sick and not recover or he will not be able to run
enf of running poor kid yaar 2-2 home ho ke bhi homeless jaisa streets pe
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, I don't want nihal on a running and starving spree again most likely he will get caught before reaching maasi's place...as that sapola will tell on him...or if he reaches A's place...A being so decent will get him back to the Vardhans where that kameeni will accuse and insult her...and then will put nihal under lock and key......
MELINDAM thumbnail
It's funny creatives only gives a minute or two of veersha moements. I hope in the future episode we get major overdose of veersha moements
md410 thumbnail
hey
I doubt Nihaal will reach to maassi, coz he does not know address like old one,
I am guessing he might go to ramada to get pammi, so she can drop him there or somehow he will get caught.
I just do not want A to get blamed again.
I want Veer to catch him, just to realize that what extent he can go for maassi. only veer can understand.
or if he reaches to pammi then pammi shud take him to veer.
I mean either way as long as he goes to veer fine by me