Jan18 WriteUp: Nihaal flees Daadi's Bitter Sach!

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Peeps - Congo to Ajnabii team for beating MJHT ka TRP...
Part 1 - NiSha's Angel Reunites them
Veer (Santa) reunites Nihaal with his Maasi. 🤗Nihaal is at first ghussa wit Ayeesha and says he is katti. He then admits he is teasing her and she gave him the best gift. Veer says now the real party will happen and as Ayeesha goes to get plates, Nihaal tells Veer he is NIhaal's angel for getting him his maasi for his birthday. Veer says he will do anything for Nihaal's khushi.
Nihaal wonders how he can eat as he has not even cut his cake and there is no cake. Angel magically turns halwa dessert into gajar ka cake😆😆
Part 2 - Family Potrait
Nihaal takes pics of Ayeesha and Veer separately then together and with Nihaal's encouragement/direction VeeSha get closer☺️ Veer blushing and Ayeesha sharmaying. At Nihaal's encouragement Veer tries and is impressed with Ayeesha's khanna.
At the haunted hotel, Kamini wonders where VeeHal is and the Ajgar (Snake - Jeeju) tells her that they have gone for a drive.
He then sneakily calls Veer and clues in Demented Daadi that VeeHal is really with Ayeesha. Demented Daadi is of course thrilled to learn this🤬
Nihaal asks Maasi to come wit him. But, Maasi refuses. Ayeesha apologizes to Veer for wat she said to him yesterday. Veer says forget about it. She thanks him for today. Veer asks if she really thankful and tries to con future wifey to go home wit him, so Mummy dearest can utarro uska aarti🤣🤣 He stupidily promises nothing bad will happen and Nihaal will be happy (Ermmm luv apparently makes u stupidily optimistic and Dumbo is up for a rude awakening🤣🤣). Ayeesha agrees (more evidence love makes u stupid😆😆).
Snake tries to charm Demented Daadi some more🥱
Part 3 - Mera Maa Pagal aur Mein ek Chagal (Bakra)
Demented Daadi asks Ayeesha who she is to come uninvited to the party. Veer tries to intervene and gets her head bitten off. Demented Daadi has mad cow disease...she insults Ayeesha's sister and then threatens to take away the one day that Ayeesha gets to visit Nihaal. She says Ayeesha has not complied with 3 day notice rule. She tries to have security kick out Ayeesha. Veer stops them but, Wimpy (Veer) then apologies and asks Ayeesha to leave. Nihaal is crushed and Snake snivels like a atypical hindi serial housewife🤔 (He is sooo vampy🤪)
Part 4 - Sach ka Samna
Nihaal chases after Maasi. Daadi tells Nihaal only they are his family. Nihaal asks/begs Daadi not separate him from Maasi. Daadi tells him not to cry... she promises him all the happiness in the world except Ayeesha. She tells him that one day he will realize that she did the right thing for him. Nihaal begs her and she explodes and tells him that he has to do sach ka samna that he will never see Ayeesha again (hmm - I think Daadi is the one who needs to do sach ka samna here😆)
PreCap - Sapola (Bunty) helps Nihaal escape the Mansion. Nihaal is running on the roads while Sapola thinks he will never find Maasi😡😡😡
Click "Like" if u Like n Join de Discussion🤗
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Anj
spotted very well👍🏼👏, with bong saying is n't it some thing like paagal kuch bhi bole & chaagal kuch bhi khaabe like???
so true and perfectly fit for maa-beta😃
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update- thanks! I was wondering on a long journey from work what was going to happen and I wont get to watch till much later so thanx again. Can't believe Veer has to spoil it in the end by taking Cruella's (Dadi's) side when she is clearly so wrong. Pls leave your mummy ka pallu and turn into the hero Veer!!!! PS: Love names for evil Jeeju and Bunty
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - yup Veer is like a chagal or bheegi billi around his Mad Mommy🤣... not very manly at all
@ccolkat - What's your name? Am Anjana and creative credit for names for Jeeju n Bunty goes to Arpita (md410).
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Were do I start?

Veer: kudos for being such a handsome dishy jaw dropping angel...and making Nisha's day. But I wasn't impressed when veer did take the blame for what has happened. But for making Ayesha smile...Kudos. Also at the party...It a small step but showing defiance to demented granny...congrats! Veer still has a long ways to go. Did u guys notice the red and green outfits when taking the pic...Xmas colors...making nihal wish come true....massi and chacuu stopped fighting =D

Ayesha: pls dnt apoloizr for the way u feel

Nihal: lol at teaching chaacu on how to get chaachi

granny: ugh....needs a reality check. Good that she us being mean to nihal... Grt way to lose ur son and grandson...so keep up the good wrk.

Jiju-kicked and slapped

nanidni: why bother.. Does nothing on the show

Bunty: spanking is needed

nihal: soooooo sweet, but be wise to the game.

I'm guessing tomorrow is when nihal runs away/ gets sick/ veer enlists Ayesha to find him/ yells at his mother and brings Ayesha to stay with them..... Too much to ask for... I thk not :)

Mel
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update is FUNDOOOOOOOO😉.....loved it....

i hate granny😡😡😡...........i wish if i could kill her or at least give her a tight slap................. she is so self obssessed......she is trying to use her whole life's frustraion to torture an innocent child whom she claims to love the most ......... i hate u buddhiya........... stop torturing the kid for ur selfish motives....or u will loose ur other son as well, once he is fully sure of ur evil thoughts......u actually dont deserve a family.....

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a ton Anjana for the lovely update! I look forward to the episode......regarding Veer not speaking up...well he still has a long way to go but I think he will slowly and surely get there. Today was the beginning.....

Vese the title Jackal jeeju suits better but what is jackal's baby called?? anyone??
BTW ...am again a little late again but that girl Saila was sssssooooooooo cute! I loved that scene how she tells N to call maasi
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So....its Anjana today...Loved the written update n dose comments...great ...👏

Red is the color of the day....😳 😳 😳

Coming to the episode...the 1st part was really sweet n cute-----Loved dose VeeNiSha moments....n believe me...it was more of VeeSha than VeeNiSha...😆 It looked that Veer is much more interested in dis BIRTHDAY DATE than Nihaal....Loved the way he said her to wipe off her tears n all.......Nihaal was happy...n I loved his smile..with those missing front row teeth😆

That Gajar Ka halwa wala cake was gud....per Kya Ayesha ke ghar mein ek candle bhi nahi....jo chachu ko matchstick se hi kaam chalana para.........

Like chachu...like nephew.....Chachu..thora nasdeek aao na N chachu was all ready to blush n go near....Ayu....Loved dose scenes......The way he reacted to her food....tasty!!!Yummyyyy
I bet Ramada ka cook bahot hi bekar hoga.....nahi to...dhabba ho ya Ayesha ke ghar ka khana ho.....all seems tob very tasty to him..... Infact I was thinking that noe Veeru wud appoint her as his new cook...(Personal) 😳

Kameeni Kamini....n dat Jackal Jeeju.....nahhhhhh....Nt wanna spoil my mood....so better I wud nt like to discuss abt them...

Veer indeed bcums brainless infront of Ayesha.....I would have loved him if he would have retorted back to his Mom saying that its him who invited Ayu in the party...but to my disappointment...he remained silent Still Thankfully his brain worked a little more as he stopped those Security people n bothered himself to come n make Ayesha understand in a sober tune.

Wanted to slap dat Kameeni...made the cutie pie Nihaal cry...but again..I wunno speak abt her.....or else I wud lose my temper....😡

Went through the TB article.....can't wait 4 that Kameeni to move out of the town n VeeSha sharing the same place......

Precap....oki--oki....that Bunty...😡 Letz c...Hope for some small VeeHal moments....

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noe...my post suckss.....still cudn't control myself from blaberring 😳

⭐️
Payal
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update Anjana.....👏

''Demented Daadi has mad cow disease...''.....this line had me rolling on the ground.......🤣....too funny & might i say spot on.....😛

Veer is indeed like a bheegi billi in front of his mom.......😡........uffff yeh kab sudhrega.....

thanks.....lets see whats in store for tomorrow now........😃
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
kal kya hoga????Any guesses?? my brain is on holiday for martin Luthar B'day.
I do not want N to starv again😡
The cruella meano minnie was happy seeing A getting bashed???😡
what is it with JPSYA team. I thought they done with N running and wandering on the street.
This Dracula daadi has OCD named NIHAAL.