..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HAI LOLZZ..

I was watching the movie chance pe dance ...and was surprised to see our NIHAL in the movie.... he comes in a scene...where shahid will be shooting for an add along with NIHAL.... and NIHAL will be doing all nonsence and irritating shahid kapoor ....and he asks.."KIS KA BACCHA HAI YAAR..???" THE TOTAL SCENE was very funny ...and u should watch nihal...the act was sooo natural...he will be keeping his finger in his nose ..and irritating shahid kappor.....

so friendz..... watch the scene..it was sooo natural..and funny and superb ..we cant stop our laugh...!!

so lolzz watch it ..!!!

could not fing the video link..but as soon as found..i will paste it here..!!!

friendzz....comment .!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for informing deepu .. i will watch the movie scene only for Rahul.
315925 thumbnail
Nihaal is such a wonderful actor!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yea my jaan my sisi saw that movie she told me hehe thank juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu velyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much:)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you deepu. i will i just finished with 3 idiots
..deepu.. thumbnail
hey guyz.... nihal / rahul is in "wake up sid" also.... he is the friend of ranbheer kapoor ...and u can see him in the song "iktara iktara- of wake up sid..... he will be seen watching tv and enjoying and laughing with ranbheer kappor..!!! soo guyzzz..... watch it..he is too cute in that...he looks like very small boy in that...!!! 1he is sooo cute....do watch it..lollzzz!!!!
..deepu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Oh yea my jaan my sisi saw that movie she told me hehe thank juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu velyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much:)

thanks my jaanu ..dear..!!! nihal has got a very guud future..!!!