Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Good one Pink, loved khudaya ve๐Ÿ‘ more VM's please๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

i always want to make a vm on veesha its just to perfect but now i could'nt my wmm has some problem, gr8 job niki the vm is beautiful, gr8 selection of scenes,keep making more.

mallu

thanks a lot ...........mallu๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
by the way i m pink,but u can call me niki if u wish .......i looove that name๐Ÿ˜‰
niksidfan thumbnail

@payal:thanks yaar,i m glad u liked it

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@biryani(sorry i dont know ur name):thanks yaar
@Arpita:u r welcome sweetie.......๐Ÿค— and good morning,i woke up late this moning as no update today 4rm u๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
@himani:thanks and as u wish............my another sweetie๐Ÿค—
but u know,u can suggest me some songs too,it would be a great help๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksaurav14

Fabulous videos.๐Ÿ‘........espesially i loved "khudaya ve" the most.......its perfect blend of scenes & lyrics.....indeed great job done........ i would like to suggest a song for VM "DIL HAI KE MANTA NAHIN"...........i think it will suit the situation of veesha..plz........try making a veesha video based on this song........
anshu

thanksssssssss Anshu ๐Ÿค— and also thanks a lot 4 suggesting the song 4 me ,i will try........๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Nice work!!!!! My fav is the beti waha...

hey meli ,thankssss yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ suggest me some songs na,i really becomes little confused as to which song would suit them best๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

thanksssssssss Anshu ๐Ÿค— and also thanks a lot 4 suggesting the song 4 me ,i will definately try........๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

nice vms and u know i have also made one of my vm on khudaya ve soon i'll share it with u all with some of my other creations and dear plz make more i like ur creations.

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

nice vms and u know i have also made one of my vm on khudaya ve soon i'll share it with u all with some of my other creations and dear plz make more i like ur creations.

really๐Ÿ˜Š,soon share it with us๐Ÿ‘,very eager to enjoy with it and thanks 4 the complement๐Ÿ˜ƒ
niksidfan thumbnail
i have uploaded another vmix------kaise mujhe tum mil gayee...........its how veesha came closer even having a bitter relation in the beginning......(its really like their real life story....how amazing
please dont forget to criticise or suggest anything if needed,
this vmix has been made in a very little time so there might be mistakes but i really wanted to share it with u
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UWa5YAyUZo[/YOUTUBE]
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ..... that was really very touching insight into the veesha journey.......... supporting comments were added advantage as they fully expressed ur thought process behind veesha lovestory...... would love to see some more from u๐Ÿ‘