Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks Arpita for the wonderful update! (Aaj thoda late ho gai naa!😳)
Arpita: Late kaun??? I think you not me haiii???πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Just the day before we were talking about Nihal's GF Lo! She arrived the next episode! She is soooo shweet!
Arpita: yoo. she is really too cute and smarty like N.
Arpita, you found it tough to bash someone this hot?!πŸ˜† Not to worry dear, me permission deti hoon!!(Just for the hilarious updates, not anything else!!😳😈🀣)
Arpita: baaki kisi ke liye I do not need your permission.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Bashing ke liye I do kyoi Anj or vijay can kick me outπŸ˜†
Did you finish your work?😈 Ek Naam socha uss Jackal ke liye?
Arpita: HmmmmmmπŸ˜• looks like u without reading update like button hit kiyaπŸ˜† snake sapola nahi padha kya???BTW when did I have that work???

I wanted Kamini to kow that Veer had taken Nihal to Ayesha, atleast she'll know her standard and get to know the truth that Nihal was acting to make her happy but his original happiness is where is Maasi aka Chachi is!😳

Arpita: Me agree with you. But for different reason, as I do not think kamini will get the message ( un logo me se hai jo chot kha ke ya kho ke hi sikhta hai) or understand anything, she is tooooo proud on her fake love. But nihaal will sure get the message that daadi trying to separate him with A. good that kamini will get expose to Nihaal, resulting he will not come close to her. glad that he knows A came and left for him without seeing him

Word Count: 0

md410 thumbnail

Arpita I did!

But mujhe aur deadly name chahiye!😈 So sad of the snake!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

yaar tu or deadly name ki baat karti hai??? apni forum ki ek buddy does not like my writing comments in btwn or giving them adjectives.
did not you see the requestπŸ˜•
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Arpita..btw..nice update😊 I love the name u gave evil daadi '

Kameeni'🀣
Arpita: Thanks, ab woh Kameene hi hai na. bachhe ko sataati hai apne ego ke liye.

it is nice out side!! that's y I am sitting inside chilling out watching TVπŸ˜†
Arpita: I know me inside too

I saw Wake up sid yday night and saw Nihal in it!!😊
Arpita: I have long lists of movie to catch up😭

Word Count: 0

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

yaar tu or deadly name ki baat karti hai??? apni forum ki ek buddy does not like my writing comments in btwn or giving them adjectives.
did not you see the requestπŸ˜•

Kya karoon..I dont like Jeeju...So some deadly name should suit..something like vampire!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† How about you opening a separate topic to do that?πŸ€” Par zaroor Anj ki shamat aajayegi!πŸ˜’πŸ€£
Hey I was talking about myself that I was late!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Kya karoon..I dont like Jeeju...So some deadly name should suit..something like vampire!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† How about you opening a separate topic to do that?πŸ€” Par zaroor Anj ki shamat aajayegi!πŸ˜’πŸ€£
Hey I was talking about myself that I was late!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I know you meant by you were late was kiddingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
what do you mean by separate thread??? you mean one for update and other for discussion ??
are yaar the problem is I can not do later, I mean it actually is spontaneous, I update as I watch, so it pops up in mind like wave. if I watch episode, then write update then switch to discuss tab main sab bhool jaoongi.. I will losse the flow and continuity. kyoki I will know before hand what happen in the episode I truly and genuinely write my mind
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

I know you meant by you were late was kiddingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
what do you mean by separate thread??? you mean one for update and other for discussion ??
are yaar the problem is I can not do later, I mean it actually is spontaneous, I update as I watch, so it pops up in mind like wave. if I watch episode, then write update then switch to discuss tab main sab bhool jaoongi.. I will losse the flow and continuity. kyoki I will know before hand what happen in the episode I truly and genuinely write my mind

Arpita,
Not a separate thread for discussion...But for the names and adjectives!😈🀣(With Anjana's permission ofcourse!πŸ˜‰)
You too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I too am a bhulakkad!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning or evening.... I can't wait for Mondays episode!!!!!!

The three of them celebrating... So cute.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, I second Roshni's idea about a separate thread for all the names and adjectivesπŸ˜ƒ in one of my posts i had asked you to catalog itπŸ˜† but a separate thread is good...it will be so much fun, reading such a postπŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha.... We all wud enjoy reading that.