Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lol..after this week..we need major versha moements....oh he looked so hansome when he was reading to nihal...i like siddharth better with his natural colored eyes than the hazel one....😍.
whats your guesses as to whats going to happen to ayesha...will she work for veer...i dnt want her to pine for nihal..cuz that would be horrible
MELINDAM thumbnail
As nihal should question veer a million times as to what happened and why he is not living with his massi..that is the trigger that will make veer to wake up.
I get so irrirated at the value of demented granny...god i hope there isnt a family out there in the world like this. there is already to much hate!! not seeing nihal's anguish is going to be her weakest point, cuz its going to bond veer and nihal even closer.
i want nihal to be just a little naughty and veer chaacu to side with him only

Originally posted by: ht312

What kind of a dadi and a mother she is? evil hag to the core😡 she's so wrapped up in her hate of divya and ayesha that she can't see a small child's anguish also....and she expects nihal to love her...get real, how is he supposed to love you if you keep bad mouthing his mom and insulting his maasi....and upon that chachu teaches him some nonsense lies to keep mom happy....

I know nihal is a good and obedient kid, but even good and obedient kids become rebellious when things are taken too far...he will not take it for long, either he will fall sick pining for ayesha...or harass chachu by asking him many questions and questioning his intentions..i hope he does the second thing...

and as for veer, i mentioned in one of my posts, has he lost his eyes and ears also...can't he see what's happening in front of him...cowardly jerk😡

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ himani mel
so you gals did not like me bashing veer?? gaddar ladkiyo??🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all need a major dose of veesha now😍 but if veer continues being a jerk it will spoil the veesha moments too.... actually that also i can bear if they give more screen time to veesha and nihal and cut the vardhans especially that dadi😡

I think veer might offer ayesha a job at the hotel which our jhansi ki rani night reject...and then he might help her indirectly to get a job else where...but i would prefer it if she worked in the hotel only...more scope of veesha and nihal and ayesha will also be able to meet each other...and she will have pammi, shridhar as her support systems...only thing that minnie will be ther, but who cares about her...
reepicheep thumbnail
Nahi, nahi Arpita, didn't you see my post where i have expressed my solidarity in your cause of bashing veer by supporting your muhavra😆 😆 but that doesn't mean that we overlook the fact that he's completely dishy😉 😉
😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
o dnt get me wrong...i liked what you wrote👏..its the truth😆. but how long can a grown man act the way he does..veer i mean. we just want him to grow up.
all i want to say is that something should happen between veer and ayesha on 2/14.....i hope creatives are reading this. if they dnt have any ideas...here's one
Nihal's sceme to buy flowers for massi and ask chaccu for some help. Chaccu buys tons of flowers for her and nihal and him delievers the phool to her. Nihal then goes to ayesha and says this was all veer chaacu's idea😊

Originally posted by: md410

@ himani mel
so you gals did not like me bashing veer?? gaddar ladkiyo??🤣

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
ask me how am I controlling myself.
how much torture I went through basing him. sooooo tough
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, like your idea of 14/2😃 nihal can definitely give some classes to chachu on pataooing girls...look what a cute GF nihal ha, haye nihal ki laila, saila😆 ok me going berserk now imagining kid's romance...i should stop now or can be put behind bars😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Yeah, Arpita, how did you do it...you keep coming up with new adjectives for him everyday, which are superb...but dil pe patthar rakhna pad raha hai...all because veer has got rocks inside his head now, mom sized rocks😆

Oye veer, at least hamare liye to sudhar jao, jaldi se😆
MELINDAM thumbnail

i dnt want ayesha to work for veer...but rather work WITH veer...remember the simila daba scence...where she states the basic theory of Marketing and Advertising to him...lol. I like sreeder..he's funny