Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, yeah your dinner date theory coming true...shows that optimism wins...so keep thinking positive girl😃

Mel, I kind of adopted a no hear approch to dadi's supreme bakwaas...so didn't catch all the rubbish that she said...and i din't like nihal dressing up in that suit...let a kid be a kid yaar.....

I haven't seen the new promo as of yet...sounds dead depressing...watching it would be torturous.....i think nihal will insist that ayesha come to the party with him, chachu will be tongue tied and when they reach the gates, dadi will be standing like a demented maniac with a danda to drive out ayesha...and veer will remain tongue tied
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@arpita..for the promo..i hope finally says something..he looked like a wet puppy hiding behind his mommy. creative really screwed with Sid's character...as i Pmed you earlier today...completely a different person.

o btw..did you notice the symbolism..Jai also made a statement that he dearly loved his mother and now Veer said the same to nihal....so if all works out...Veer will run away with Ayesha and Nihal.
what i dont want to see is Ayesha having a pity party for herself...i want her to tougher and stronger..🤗
MELINDAM thumbnail
@himani...yah i didnt like the suite either...poor boy didnt look comfortable and the rinestones on the suit...and dont get me started on Veer's Bright RED shirt...😡..not my favorite...none the less...nice to stare at when demented granny is talking
i liked shreeder and mini
reepicheep thumbnail
mel, about veer's personality analysis...you know i think he's a softer person than ayesha...by soft i mean more sheltered and weak not soft-hearted...as in if you remember the episode where they show him and jai for the first time, he's sad about going to US for further studies..he very clearly says that he wants to remain in the shadow of his brother...it means he's not comfortable being in charge, taking the lead and being responsible....circumstances forced him to become the leader and be responsible...but he doesn't have that faith in himself...so as soon as someone older than him comes he reverts to being a child...

Whereas ayesha is more gutsy and gritty than him, having seen the harsher side of life...circumstances forced her also to grow up and take charge...and she did it admirably and with maturity...coz she has no one to fall back on...and moreover she has a child to take care of
MELINDAM thumbnail
in the promo..nihal speaks up(sharma's blood) and veer(just quite-vardhan blood)...remember my theory of when nihal is a good boy😆😆👏.
Im tried of seeing veer like this...what is it going to take.
Question..wonder what's jiju's next move....he's too quite

Originally posted by: md410

Hi Mel
I guess you are right. she might come back with VeHal. when daadi insults her??? but where would be the nihaal and veer then???
veer will not say a word but how about nihaal??

reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, what does nihal speak about in the promo? is the promo posted anywhere, i haven't seen it as of yet....

Enough of veer being a silent hero tied to mom's pallu..please its not a 1950's movie...grow up man
MELINDAM thumbnail
Himani-your absolutely correct. I am sure we are going to see both of their personality change and be dependent on each other(or at least i hope). As the show is evolving...we are going to see Veer become more aware of himself and ayesha be a bit insecure for herself....but still can put veer in his place as needed. i soooo hate bashing veer all the time...i want this self-actualization to occur.

Originally posted by: ht312

mel, about veer's personality analysis...you know i think he's a softer person than ayesha...by soft i mean more sheltered and weak not soft-hearted...as in if you remember the episode where they show him and jai for the first time, he's sad about going to US for further studies..he very clearly says that he wants to remain in the shadow of his brother...it means he's not comfortable being in charge, taking the lead and being responsible....circumstances forced him to become the leader and be responsible...but he doesn't have that faith in himself...so as soon as someone older than him comes he reverts to being a child...

Whereas ayesha is more gutsy and gritty than him, having seen the harsher side of life...circumstances forced her also to grow up and take charge...and she did it admirably and with maturity...coz she has no one to fall back on...and moreover she has a child to take care of

MELINDAM thumbnail

i saw the promo on tv..nihal says dont keep me away from my massi and veer just stood there!! at least he should have walked to nihal and placed his hands his shoulder in support of his request. it maybe posted on the web later tongith or tomorrow.....you will be fuming when you see it😡. demented granny is just rude and calls for security to have ayesha removed from the house in front of everyone....and yes veer just stands there!!

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, what does nihal speak about in the promo? is the promo posted anywhere, i haven't seen it as of yet....

Enough of veer being a silent hero tied to mom's pallu..please its not a 1950's movie...grow up man

reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, i too dislike bashing veer so much especially when he looks so hot😳 but kya kare we are not brain deprived like him na, to lose our sense of reason...so bashing will go on till he does something nice..

Yeah, ayesha will grow insecure...its very obvious the way things are going and normal too in her case...but veer giving her confidence..haha self-actualization will happen only when he lets go of mom's pallu and gives her back verbally one or two things....

But this dadi is very devious, Mel...i wouldn't be surprised if she fakes a heart attack to gain veer's sympathy when things will go out of her favor...she's capable of doing sneaky things
reepicheep thumbnail
What kind of a dadi and a mother she is? evil hag to the core😡 she's so wrapped up in her hate of divya and ayesha that she can't see a small child's anguish also....and she expects nihal to love her...get real, how is he supposed to love you if you keep bad mouthing his mom and insulting his maasi....and upon that chachu teaches him some nonsense lies to keep mom happy....

I know nihal is a good and obedient kid, but even good and obedient kids become rebellious when things are taken too far...he will not take it for long, either he will fall sick pining for ayesha...or harass chachu by asking him many questions and questioning his intentions..i hope he does the second thing...

and as for veer, i mentioned in one of my posts, has he lost his eyes and ears also...can't he see what's happening in front of him...cowardly jerk😡