Jan15 Write Up: Ayesha Takes 5-0 Lead

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anjana is still in shock 😲of NiSha's parting ( read sick)🤣 am filling in for her. Me not doing it for free😃, as a fees, am going to take more freedom to bash Vardhan, including idiot hunk ( read Veer)🤣 me in totally bashing marathon mood today. please bear with me.😊

Precap: The show must go on

Parted NiSha tried 🥺 hard to get adjusted, with out each other with new life ( or death, you decide). Nihaal gets one more hurdle in family BB( bigda, bully) bunty. Ayesha gave strong dose to activate blind Shravn's neural and visual cells, but in vain( He still went and hide behind his mom's pallu). NiSha is worried about not being together on Nihaal's b'day. selfish opportunist Vardhan's do a chance pe dance ( B'day party). good looking black mailer ( read Veer) drops a bombshell on mom ( wish she would have had heart attack hearing this) asking permission to invite maasi😡😡 ( next time veer you ask permission to go to rest room too🤣)

Part 1: Behaal Dil

Missed part a bit. Nihaal all dressed up in 3 piece suit ( let him be kid, stop using him as exhibit or your item of showing your wealth, he needs love😡😡) Useless kameeni ( read Kamini) if you insult Maasi today that's it we will throw you from top floor of the Empire state buliding to Atlantic. ( Atlantic is far from building, but I know how it needed to be done🤣) Secondly I wanted to say since Xmas party that Veer needed hair cut, just did not do it coz then all baalaye of forum willl go awwwwwwww. Why should radha ( read arpita) gets worried about her Kanhaiya ( read veer). kanha will always remain with radha, even rukhmini comes in.( the point is I'm solemnly entitled for copy right on him). PERIOD. Jks apart now focus on the episode.

All torture N ( read welcome) , at party hall including hotel staff. Minni is too shock ( why??? coz you can not get rid of A using N??? )Hitler daadi says N looking like khaandaan ka chiraag ( see how this chiraag lits fire in khaandaan via chingaari maasi) N not at all happy infect toooo shocked 😲 ( poor kid how much he needs to tolerate in the name of maasi) Snake and his sapola ( jeeju, bunty) share a sad moment he signals sapola not to feel bad.( sure now snake will be more determine to maaro dunk to granny, go go kill her, no anti venom made for her so far😆)) The party begins, show off, fake love, care, lots of well wrapped gifts.
Man why they use kid as a business deal?????? Pammi in the corner watching this ( means, khusat budiya did not agree, me more angry at Hippopotamus handsome veer, no spine at all) called ayesha tells party @ home bring food, A agrees happily ( please A, you have full sympathy of me, but please do not come at party as uninvited guest to get insulted, control your feeling😲 ) Pammi decides to go wish N to make him happy, when snake comes , stops, instigates sweetly, telling her not to wish as it is Vardhan's party ( do jeeju go, so plan backfires you) , sends her back to work ( aaa pammi maasi🤗) N still accepting gift mechanically ( No wonder Vardhan's kid turned out like mom's robot, Jai was exception, me sure he was either genetically defective or adopted by vardhan's) Tired N finally walks away from three security guards ( daadi, bua, jerk chaachu) Yipeee GF ( name??) aa gayi. Haaa school ki Gf walks in, wishes, N, tells all she could get a hand made card. N asks Saily ( her name) not to say sorry as card is best, she made with hand. She asked why is he in tears ( garnny pay attention learn some thing from your wud be grand daughter in law, on what ground you claim you love him when you can not even notice his udaasi???) N replies missing maaasi, unaware if she would come or not, smart N ki brainy GF makes gesture of phone with her hand and asks to talk, stops surprise N saying this is not hand but phone of heart, Mom ka robot ( veer) watching this ( you coward Hypocrate do something for them, make actual call to maasi, do not you get indication??? now I'm sure when he asked ayesha for settlement or take a step fwd he was doing business deal N) saily tells I always tell this to my heart when my father is away you do the same for maassi. N elated sacchi, gets saily ka muucchi ( awwww girl you rock⭐️) Daadi another invisible slap to you ayesha leads now 2-0
N actually makes the convo saying maassi please come to nice party, I know you missing me too, we can;'t live with out each other, please come. Well London Statue (read veer) hears every word still decides to be handsome statue. ( gadha kahi ka, no girl should marry you, I know you will never able to make a move. Learn something from Nihaal) N thanks baby doll ( she is just not barbie but brainy barbie), she denies saying no thanks to friend ( Phir main to your GF na, do not show me wide eyes forum buddies, pata hai enougf of dirty mind Arpita, abhi se bachho ko bigaad rahi hai, naaa re I'm trying to teach statue yaar) Finally daadi spots goes to him is some thing missing, did not you like the party ( haaaaaa nothing is good, he is suffocating here, get maassi) Is every thing all rite, exactly when statue does not need to speak he says bunch of other lie all is ok ( did not you just hear the convo, do not kill two lives????it's hard but I'm not going to fall for your red dress today😡 youuuuuu) Come out of your ego circle, me sure now N is trophy for you too, you do not love your late bro. More lies on way jerk goes on N is very happy, saying can not believe we all love him so much ( nooo N will never say this, love my foot, you are killing the kid slowly) he does not even stop there goes to say right N ( see the N's look you r impossible type) Black mailer comes with explaination, I love my mom a lot so lied, same way you love maasi ( oh for that would you separate your own nephew from his mom??? kya selfish pyaar hai???? tumhaari maa maa and Nihaal ki maa not human kya??) ,says sorry to N ( stop making your mom as excuse, kuch galtiyo ki maafinahi hoti) N quite ( knows you liar ) veer says my happiness in you and mom. ( I do not think you care for N, varana abhi tak either you would have taken him to maassi or invited her. Look A she is daring to come as uninvited. This is love )can not believe he makes deal with N ki why do not we take care of each others happiness.( you are teaching kid to give fake smile??????😡)All nihaal says does this mean you bring maassi here????( Forget Nihaal, mom need to press the button for robot to bring the maassi) Chaachu tells lie again yes.( do not give false hope. She is coming by her own. you not doing anything) He makes other deal asking him to act as if he is enjoying the party, making daadi haapy ( now I can see later when he will not stand up for A, N loosing respect for statue, let kid live his life. stop black mailing) Robot leaves, A walks in ,sees pammi ( arpita skips heart beat, what next) A tells, lets go meet N, he must be waiting for me, will be happy seeing his dishes ( Haa maasi, even thought of meeting u, brings smile on his face, Dil se dil ko raah hoti hai)👏👏👏 N thanks granny for such a nice party, she says do not thank, you do not know how glad am I ( so you basically waiting for thanks, praising hmmmm) Granny starts showing gifts, A walks in shell shocked to see big party, N with mountain of gifts. Stops Pammi going there too, decides to go back, giving shock to pammi ( me tooo 😲what happen to determine maassi??) Starts walking back, wishes a sign board says happy b'day N. pammi stops her asking what's the matter?? why not meeting N, came out of the party, you are planing since last night now do not even want to meet him?? ( valid point, give confidence go pammi go) Ayesha cries telling see nihaal, howmany people, gifts there. ANyways today is his day , he should be happy ( see the contrast one who loves truly wishes his happiness, does not make a deal to make mom happy) Pammi disgused the thought that how could she think N would be happy with out her??? ( spot it maassi)A feels low about her gift, pammi gives courage, consoles her gift is the biggest. Ayesha agrees, but still thinking about N, says seeing my gift every one will make fun of it, N will be heart broken, I do not want this to happen ( Hats off maassi, Yeh Rishta Pyaar kah laata hai 👏) pammi ofeers to buy expensive gift ( Black mailer always go MIA when require. Hope he did go to pick up A, well you never know??)Ayesha rejects pammi's offer saying she can not take any more favor from her, pray to God to take care of Nihaal leaving pammi speechless ( Me in tears😭) pammi prays vaahe guru, please be kind to Ayesha, she is already in pain, please send such a angel who can get NiSha meeting. I know but he is no more angel just a dashing demean. VEER.
OMG I can not believe myself.😲 I was saying in frustration that statue went to pick A up, yeh to sahi main aa gaya re 😆( WTH, I should have not taken break from my optimism🤣) lady killer black mailer shocked to see lock @ A's door. Me mesmerized seeing hunk. ( hahha yaad hai he is black mailer, but handsome ko handsome nahi to kya bulaayenge??)🤣 Chhachu confuse ye chaachi bhi na left home with out telling me??? 😆just kidding, he is confused that he promised N, maasi is not at home what to do ( Dumbooo, karna kya hai?? wait till she comes back, tere dar pe aaaye hai tujhe le ke jaayenge type🤣) Oh looks like mom ki remote battery fails, robot is malfunctioning. Not following order ( abhi to ulta he will be assembling you very soon) Tries to call remembers she has no cell. what will happen, how I can face nihaal ( same way, when you were earlier not telling him the truth, you are expert in this why confuse now??) Finally batti jalli ( dekha Just the effect of coming to A's house, brain cells activated, the day you will leave Vardhan's you will be Sexy, brainy, Handsome, lady killer like Byran), Veer thinks, back at party Pammi will definitely know where Ayesha would be. He leaves.👏👏

Part 2: Step one to damgae control

Minnie, checking arrangements, asks Shridhar, gets same answers every time it's coming, retorts, what coming coming???😆😆😆 If I'm not here then God knows what will happen to party, Shridhar whispers all will be rite minnie gives killer look😆😆😆 No khattu today??? Minnie goes what, asks him to hurry, leaves. veer is back asks Shridhar to tell Pammi to see him, N notices chaachu is back, runs to him, pops the question maassi kaha hai??? ( chal nihaal your time starts bug him like hell, make him feel guilty what he did to you two, let him regret, Only you can do this👏) Did not you go to pick maassi up, I know she is hiding na?? ( go nihaal go, lagaa chaachu ki vaat, later granny ki bhi) wants me to surprise na??( surprise to tum doge Nihaal chaachu ko) I know why is she doing this, we did not play hide and seek quite while so she is doing this ( Veer ki bolti band, go go tell one more lie??😡)

So I need to find massi (veer in mind what do you think I'm doing??😛), right, fine I'll go find her( haa nihaal tum hi dhoond ke nikaaloge⭐️, she must be out side the house crying some where😭, tera chaachu to kaam kaa na kaaj ka dhai ser anaaj ka😡he could have easily invited her)
. Nihaal walks out. Veer Sir spots Pammi, walks toward her calling her name, demands to know where Ayesha is?? Pammi gives perfect answer ( ayesha ka score 3-0) Do not worry sir, she is not in this party, neither will she come here ( Sataaak, one more verbal slap great) Nihaal spots tiffin maasi left there ( awww maasi you rock ahhh kya pyaar hai)⭐️⭐️⭐️ runs to box, identifies it, happy ( me too)😃😃 Smelling good, runs to chaachu ( Wow time to one more slap, this time from Nihaal score is now 4-0) shows him box, tells excitedly maasi brought food for me😃 That too my favorite ( Salute this love, he knows it with out opening it), Yaaa Veer has no way out today same question back Where is Maasi???? I want her to feed me👏👏 looks like hiding, I go find her, N goes not giving box to Veer ( Such a smarty⭐️⭐️ Veer gets it, asks Pammi if does she mean A does not want to join the party??? (you besharam hunk???😡) why??( idiot did you invite her???😡) pammi tells she does not want to spoil N's happiness. Veer asks her to clarify, pammi fills in by shocking Veer that she went back, with out meeting N ( what you expect, her to wait till your mom insults her??? One more slap to Veer ( Ayesha 5-0) } Veer says why did she do that Pammi questions back why are you asking sir??? ( rite, you got what you wanted na, let her live her life) did not you want the same?? ( veer in his mind, not mee haa coz mom aisa chaahti thi, mom ka golden spoon kahi kaa😡) Veer retorts back nothing like this I myself do want to let them meet ( boy see now what mess you made. one phone call from you would have taken care of all, if only if you would have invited her, now do nor run to devi maa again, you will& should be the one who needs face consequences of it) Ayesha came to party, left with out seeing him???Damage done, Nihaal overhears all. Shell Shocked Why did she do this ( your mom yaar)Pammi replies she had no other way, finally fills him whole story. Veer blurts out God sees shocked N, goes to him, says not to cry, you want to see maassi na what if she can not come, we can go to see her na 😃( Hmmm what is there at Ayesha's door lock that open Veer ka brain's lock) Nihaal has broad smile till his ears.😆 Pammi relaxed too. Let's go have a dinner date with maassi. Are par maasi abhi baahar hi khadi hogi crying, I bet ( my optimism turned on by its own🤣) Nihaal is yet not sure. Veer assures ( haaha I want to meet her too, veer in his mind, you are only hope varna yeh mom not let me have my girl kidding,🤣 ) But snake is there.,vardhan's house put lock again on veer's brain. Tells truth to jeeju ( now if you can lie to child, can't you lie for kid???? do not you know your mom??? You are nothing but business man, trying to get girl via N now. kuch pyaar vyaar nahi hai I tell you.)Tells jjeu not to tell any one ( oh first thing he will do go and vomit this to MIL) Snake to himself wow B'day Nihaal ka and I get the gift. I have to tell this to saasu maa.( we new that is not news of the town😆) but I will kill the fun when party is on full swing🥱

Next Week: Dinner date with NiSHa

Nihaal blows the candle on gaazar ka halwa cake, smile back on NiSha's face( What is it with Veer's red dress??? Every time he wears it gets the girl??🤣). Snake picks time to bite Veer, makes a call to Veer asking to back early, so mom will not notice, but same time talks loud to make sure mom hears this ( here goes the fixing of robot's malfunctioning😡)

Tune in friends next week to watch fire works between granny and maasi, I will join you guys too to keep the Ayesha's leading score.

Till now it is 5-0 hmmm scoring weather is getting better great

Enjoy and have a great week end
Arpita😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Arpita...nice update as usual.....thanks for a rocking one...liked all ur comments...and ya Veer was looking extremely handsome in red black suit
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita....loved ur update....n ur comments.....shooooo shweeetttt..

Well the red color is today dedicated to the handsome hunk Veer😳

Nihaal was looking absolutely different....he indeed was looking like the smaller edition of a corporate executive.. 😆 But I loved his older avatars better.....nnnnnnn Nihaal's GF...shez soooo shweet....I ber Veer was remembering Ayesha seeing his nephew with his gf.....bechara soch raha hoga...ki Nihaal ke pass bhi hain....but mere pass.....abhi tak nahi.....

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaayayayyay 🥳 Veer has started lying to his Mom... 😛 ...Well I noe that's for her good health,...but believe me Guys....within some more days...he will even start lying for Ayesha.....

But Arpita once more I need to agree to the fact reluctantly...that Veer is indeed a bit Brainless.....watttt...was the need to tell that Jackal Jeeju that they r going to meet Ayesha???!!!! 😡

Neway...loved Ayesha.....Nihaal and Veer today....he looked damn handsome....n Aeysha as usual looked innocent....loved them..loved the episode....
Can't wait for mondays episode....wanna c soem gud veesha scenes....hope that my wish gets fulfilled soon ....

⭐️
Payal
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i sooooooooooooooo loooveee to read your updates even though i have seen the episode i just og in to read your updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very hilarious 👍🏼
keep it up :)

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update and hilarious comments Arpita. You are spot on about the score too. Looking forward to watching the episode tonite. I so wish Granny changes for better....I cannot understand her hatred for Ayesha though....still catching up slowly....bachha mil gaya to ab kya problem hai...but then no show without drama I guess.

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

hey Arpita...nice update as usual.....thanks for a rocking one...liked all ur comments...and ya Veer was looking extremely handsome in red black suit

your welcome
stay away from him. 😛do not forget you have daughter.😆
md410 thumbnail
@ Payal
like corporative executive adjective a lot.👍🏼
Me too in favor of old avtaar.
about Veer lying to Mom. hmmmm not sure how long it stays.😕
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unplotable

i sooooooooooooooo loooveee to read your updates even though i have seen the episode i just og in to read your updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very hilarious 👍🏼
keep it up :)

Thank you. welcome to forum. what is your name ??
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I so wish Granny changes for better....I cannot understand her hatred for Ayesha though....still catching up slowly....bachha mil gaya to ab kya problem hai...but then no show without drama I guess.

Anshu
I do not think granny will cahnge ever, infect she will be going to blame Ayesha for everthing, insulting her etc.
She is border line psychotic😡
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx Arpita. Our robot is slowly getting a mind of his own.....and hopefully he will get a few more virtual slaps! Hopefully by the time the score is 50-0 he will be re-programmed to Ayesha mode!!! Umm maybe 100-0 since his neurons activate post Thursday 😆