Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
yep,i have seen him first in star plus drama sangam.In the drama he was jeeju of the hero sagar.But in that drama his role is positive and i really like his role in that drama.I exactly don't know from when does he work in industry.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ist Feb:

Its all Ayesha v/s DDD ..more like saas bahu saga ...sasu ma playing game and bechari bahu unknown of the conpiracies facing the mud thrown on her sweetly ... There were 2 best scenes or i say 3 first the continuation of last episode scene oh how much i wished that they show Veesha together in the car as veer driving and ayesha sitting on front seat with soft music being played in the car ...but CVs hah destroyed my dream ..anyway still they came back together and went upstairs together like a hubbywife after that 2 kharus jodi talks Next was offcourse Veesha friendship scene ..oh they looked so cute in that thanks sorry game ..more like adorable kids ..shukar hai those evil manhoos souls have not seen them like that verna to ayesha ki chuti hojati and we might have seen another devdas..so overall very cute nice friendship scene ..hah..yeh dosti hum nahi chorein gay ..hehe Next is the last scene ...wow so happy to see all ayesha's wellwishers standing together to welcome our jhansi ki rani ..they all looked so lively ..ah Mera dil garden garden hogeya and especially after looking at the cake ..my mouth filled with water lol ..Pammi meri jan i love u for being such and honest and dear friend ..kaash veer keh bhee aesay dost hotey to shaid vo bhee theek hota ..hehe anyway i m dead sure that veer is going to welcome ayesha ..cake ki insult nahi honey lagi infact he will see how ayesha will blow the candle and he gonna get the opportunity of doing his fav habbit means staring her lovingly and Minee using her devil eyes how to ruin ayesha life ..afterall kameeni ka order jo hai .. Since there was no Nisha scenes and ayesha being insulted by kameeni so i will rate this episode as 2.5 out of 5
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The best scene last night was Nihaal showing DDD her right place when he declared no one can love him more than massi.....I still maintain DDD is not that bad...she is too influenced by JJ and that's why everything A does is a "Chaal" for her. DDD is too blinded by JJ 's influence. It will be a while before she understands that and may turn positive in the future...but not in the immediate future though.

Dhurinder needs a beating with the same cane....wese which tuition teacher is allowed to beat kids these days...the moment paretns know, they will chuck out that kind of teacher so I hope V and A get to know it soon.....
thank god there was no JJ but uska BBB to tha....like father like son...
let's see what's the report today!