Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Purva , wah kya pic hai !!!😎 πŸ˜†and tomato waala idea is awesome !!!

Rosh ,

wah wah what a plan!!!πŸ˜†throwing raddishes? U have heard only ? i have smelled,though !!! πŸ˜† specillay when u boil it , it stinks badly bulkay worstly !!! πŸ˜†

JJ badly needs raddish yaar . Bulkay i have another plan, u know what i noticed today ? Jackal Jeeju plucks his eyebrows.😲 🀣i want to take thread in my hands then make him totally Ganjofy .😈 🀣what say ?😈

VeeNIsha seen was indeed cute , i liked it . Hope Kameeni suffers a lot in upcming epis.😑
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Rosh, i have no clue what you are talknig about....all I can say is this was one show i had started watching after RKAB and already stopped...haven't seen this week's episodes at all. I can't handle DD hate ...her sadist behavior. JJ's scheming is still ok. I am afraid Star one is turning into saas -bahu shows channel too. This is precisely why I don't watch SP.

Oye Anshu itna depressed na ho yaar .. i still feel Star One is better that SP shows ..even though i have skipped watching episodes this week but still i enjoyed reading their updates thanks to arpi and himani ..wesay DD abhi saas bani to nahi na and u never know ko vo abhi saas banay bhee met ..kiya bata Veesha ki shadi kerney ki khabar hi sun ker vo tain tain fish hojey mean final good bye ....yaar such ups and down do come but this if for the first time for JPSYA so do give it a benefit of doubt .. unlike other serial where we tolerated rubbish stuff for 1 and half year ..yeh to phir newborn baby hai πŸ˜ƒ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oye Anshu itna depressed na ho yaar .. i still feel Star One is better that SP shows ..even though i have skipped watching episodes this week but still i enjoyed reading their updates thanks to arpi and himani ..wesay DD abhi saas bani to nahi na and u never know ko vo abhi saas banay bhee met ..kiya bata Veesha ki shadi kerney ki khabar hi sun ker vo tain tain fish hojey mean final good bye ....yaar such ups and down do come but this if for the first time for JPSYA so do give it a benefit of doubt .. unlike other serial where we tolerated rubbish stuff for 1 and half year ..yeh to phir newborn baby hai πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much for the encourage ment Kiran! πŸ€— I was starting to feel bad things happen wherever I go, whichever show I start liking.... ....we all know what happened to RKAB with the change in writer so was having the same feeling here....
Star one shows are defo better than SP. atleast they are watchable ....ups n downs happen in every show. SP is a gone case totally....I can't sit through SP shows, they give me a headache.
Saw the new promo so hopefully things will be fine and as you said, I will give benefit of doubt to JPSYA makers. thanks so much!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All credits to Nihal today! He was outstanding! Loved his acting and expressions!

I loved the way he called Khadoos uncle and remembers the flashback!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The worst was Ayeesha feeling so helpless on the terrace, good thing she talked to Pammi!
Thanks to Veer for making the guest appearence..But he came there with a bang!😳
PS: Purva, Are there 101 ways to khilifly Kamini?πŸ€”
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
We need 1001 way to expose PB too.
also Veer needs crash course how to make move🀣
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

All credits to Nihal today! He was outstanding! Loved his acting and expressions!

I loved the way he called Khadoos uncle and remembers the flashback!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The worst was Ayeesha feeling so helpless on the terrace, good thing she talked to Pammi!
Thanks to Veer for making the guest appearence..But he came there with a bang!😳
PS: Purva, Are there 101 ways to khilifly Kamini?πŸ€”

Yeh agreed roshni ..Nihal was today's hero ..actually i saw the whole episode but ayesha's crying was really a torture to see .. i mean how they r trying to break her ..the best thing is atleast she has a friend like pammi to whom she can discuss, share and take out her frustration in worries ..Pammi is no doubt a very honest friend ..now lets see how minee and ayesha coup with each other
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry Girls...I don't mean to demean anyone here but Minnie looks really means to me...kind of Cruella looks she has...is it her make up or what????πŸ˜• I shouldn't comment on anyone's looks but she does look kind of weird.......

Enough of A torture....I want DD to eat her own words. I just hope Veer and A continue to progress and there are no misunderstandings ....let the love bloom now
Veer had a guest appearance the entire week..........
the actress who plays Pammi is really cute...I had like to see more of her too with some love story thrown in.
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Agree Anshu actually along with minee, dadi and bunty too looks weird to me ..they are perfect for vamp horrible scary character's role ..not fit here in JPSYA
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey!!!do anyone of u has veer's pic in red shirt on nihal's bd.If u have can u plzz post the link.
fatima
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all, let's hope it's the make up. We all know the show is great and we are booked, hooked, and cooked by the actors and the characters they play!!! As much as we dis like jiju...I have to give it up to the actor that plays his role...he's really good at bring out all of our emotions towards his characters. I dnt knw much abt him...who is he, has been in the industry for awhile??

Mel