-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Daily Episode Discussion.

Hello all
In this thread we are going to be discussing daily
of episode happenings.

The rules are to simply..
--Keeping to the topic (episode discussion)
-- Chatting to a minimum
-- No bashing .. show.. actor or even a character.

And above all..
Enjoy and have fun!
-----------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk JPSYAIANS i guess we do lots of discussion in other topics which i feel that we should do it here in this post which is actually is a right place to discuss .. I m taking the initiative and requests u all to come here and start discussing the episode ..So friends start it from the best ever episode of Venisha .. i m sure u are all happy so why not share ur happiness here
Onwards please come and join me here
Thanks
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

27th Jan

VeNiSha scene - 😍
From the beginning till end I enjoyed it! (I mean till the annoyance on Kamini's face!πŸ˜ƒ) Aww! Veer is such a sweet heart ki Nihal ke liye Ayeesha ko manane laga!😎❀️
The best scene was Nihal pushing Veer towards Ayeesha to manofy her!😍😳 I liked even that scene where Veer gave the idea of caughing!😳
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nihal ne end me Veer ki taang kich liya!πŸ˜† Loved the three over there and even the hug!
The rest of the episode was filled with Jeeju and his chaal!🀬 Haila! Mere to saare bad words bhi khatam ho gaye!πŸ€“πŸ˜›
But I really want to see Kamini's khilliflying! (Any Ideas girls?)
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rosh, u stole the words straight outta my mouth!!
For the preliminaries, I could give(throw in) some rotten tomatoes,what say??
Roshni. thumbnail
Not only rotten tomatoes, I dont mind throwing raddishes as well! (i've heard raddhishes stink very badly!)πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Next thing is I pity the creatives! I wonder what they're going to do once Kiran di takes her weapons out!🀣
The best way Kamini's waat would be Nihal's constant praises about his Maasi!! I hated the way Kamini said "Main Veer ko Sambhaloongi" Arey woh kya chotta bacha hai? Apne aapko sambhal bhi nahi sakta? Itna bada hotel sambhal sakta par khud ko nahi? Aur waise bhi isme sambhlne ki kya baat hai?😑
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rosh, i have no clue what you are talknig about....all I can say is this was one show i had started watching after RKAB and already stopped...haven't seen this week's episodes at all. I can't handle DD hate ...her sadist behavior. JJ's scheming is still ok. I am afraid Star one is turning into saas -bahu shows channel too. This is precisely why I don't watch SP.

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is Veer for our dear DD
I hope he learns something from Ayesha-seriously,ppl!!
Roshni. thumbnail
Anshu di,
Just got irritated with Jeeju's sick plan!!😑 But the first scene is a must watch scene jab woh mediator bann gaya!πŸ˜† Loved their expressions! The Veer - Nihal drama was so cute!😎
The worst part is Jeeju made Nandini also to think like him! I really got annoyed when Nandini too spoke against Ayeesha without knowing the truth!🀒 Jeeju sabko apne tarah bana raha hai!
TSharan thumbnail

I will watch the first part as per your recommendations Rosh. Thanks! Sometimes I feel i should watch Sab TV...nonsensical comedies but kam se kam sirdard to nahi hota...dimaag to nahi ghoomta😑

this hate track won't work for sure...
TSharan thumbnail

Another thing I wonder is the kind of exposure all this is giving to Rahul as a kid! I am sure this matures these kids much earlier than they should.

I hope Veer gets a back bone and sooooon
I moved away from SP to Star one and here also the same things are happening
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago