Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani-we all will be fuming on moday and Tuesday and maybe wenesday. I was just so annoyed seeing that he was just staring at his demented mother.

Originally posted by: ht312

Well this is the limit...she can't stop ayesha just like that, the court has allowed her to meet nihal...grr, someone kill this dadi or let her get a heart attack๐Ÿ˜ก how long will they drag this sad track...its too much...<br><br>and veer i don't even want to talk about him.... along with his brain he's lost his eyes and ears too or what that he can't see what injustice that demented dadi is doing.....if still he doesn't do anything...he's a big time loser and a jerk๐Ÿ˜ก<br>

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i vaguely remember that ayesha has signed the paper where it was written that she got the legal right 4 the house so that she dont face any problem even in the absence of her jeeju and didi....................
she didnt get the legal right of nihaal as such................
..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmm..very sad movements since one week..i want happy movements..!!!
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no I remember that Ayesha's sister told her to sign the papers so that no one can be able to take nihal away from Ayesha!!!!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

no I remember that Ayesha's sister told her to sign the papers so that no one can be able to take nihal away from Ayesha!!!!

but i remember that she got the flashback when she got the offer to sell the house,so i think it was legal paper of the house and ayesha signing her legal right 4 the house,we have the video again.................๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah- yes, that might be it. I remember thinking then why the sister was signing alone as whether it was the house or N's custody, both her and JAi would need to have signed?! Maybe I'm being too fussy on the details here...:) ๐Ÿ˜Š
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone of us is wondering abt the will or if they ever will.
If Ayesha finds the will now... We will ve back to sqr one... Veer and Ayesha fighting again... We dnt want that! I thk the creative r gng to start their love track and either Ayesha or jiju may find the will.

Meli
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just watched the old episode it was the will that Ayesha's sister made for Nihal's custody not the property papers...daaaa??????

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys there is no use of that will now, even if ayesha will find them out she will be angry on herself for not showing them before and that time circumstances were different when divya gives the custody to ayesha but now the situation is changed.So forget abt the will papers and enjoy the upcoming track.
Mallu