romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

very depressing promo🤢...........

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

very true deepu, need a break from this depressing track, omg ayesha is so much insulted already😭😡and veer😡sid says he's mama's boy and he is also potraying mama's boy onscreen too, well i am not liking this at all,you see in front of his hotel staff members he is a lion and at home in front of mama he is a rat😡yahaan granny ne ankhien nikali nahi wahan veer vardhan singh ki sitti gum😡😕
mallu

yeah mallu.. bohot saare cheezein hain dikhane ke liye. they can get in many concepts but i dont know what is really wrong with them 🤢 yeah. veer should be a lion now. yeah. he also has a point. he wants to keep his mother sound, safe and happy. but not by killing the desires of a small kid and making a human being alone in this world. vardhan family is like a crowd but ayesha is not have any family at all except nihal. now she had pammi but pammi is not her FAMILY.. rat se jzyada mouse achcha lagta hai.. i really want that dabba daadi to go into coma...
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well this is the limit...she can't stop ayesha just like that, the court has allowed her to meet nihal...grr, someone kill this dadi or let her get a heart attack😡 how long will they drag this sad track...its too much...

and veer i don't even want to talk about him.... along with his brain he's lost his eyes and ears too or what that he can't see what injustice that demented dadi is doing.....if still he doesn't do anything...he's a big time loser and a jerk😡
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Well this is the limit...she can't stop ayesha just like that, the court has allowed her to meet nihal...grr, someone kill this dadi or let her get a heart attack😡 how long will they drag this sad track...its too much...

and veer i don't even want to talk about him.... along with his brain he's lost his eyes and ears too or what that he can't see what injustice that demented dadi is doing.....if still he doesn't do anything...he's a big time loser and a jerk😡

Totally agreed himani....she has crossed all limits of cruelty ... i mean hed hoti hai ...how can she be so insane for not letting Nihal meeting his massi ...Now i think IF article on her character was totally rubbish which said that she has positive character ..presently she proved to be the most vamp character ...eeeks ...hate her from the core
About veer he is Mamas baby ...less say is better 😡
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with ya kiran,himani and deepu its a limit now, what kind of positive character is this and when that damn granny wil become positive when nihaal will fall ill and she will in love of nihaal again say bad things about ayesha that she is responsible for nihaal's condition is this what they called being positive???😡😕
mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhhh....God...dis nani...is tooo much....I mean how dare she behave with Ayesha like that......n she claims that she loves Nihaal..Huh??? She is such a heartless women.....I think now Ayesha should go the the court n tell her that the Kaaaamini Bhuddhi is not fllowing the court orders....let her be behind the bars for some days....n she will learn the lesson of her life....n Veer.....please dear...come up...its time for some action now!!!!!!!!

But as again,.....the Promos of thos show just shows us the basic concept behind the episodes....so I hope that its not that insulting for Ayesha....pity that girl.....n Veer...arghhhhhh!!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ugh..really mallu!!!! after two to three weeks of crying...even we dont get a break!!!! This is not good news...I want PB to come back
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ mallu, kiran, himani, mel
no no let her do this it did not surprise me at all.
if she changes suddenly over night nice then I would put red flag.
by doing this nihaal will hate her more. this way slowly veer will come to know about his mom's true color.( but I still not forgiven him for not standing up) this will result in good for NiSha. it will be long but for good
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning arpita...i know she wont change overnight...im more disappointed in veer. What the heck yaar...kuch to kargo...dont just stand there. hey maybe since demented granny doesnt want ayesha to see nihal...maybe ayesha will remember the will. where is PB? i want him back

Originally posted by: md410

@ mallu, kiran, himani, mel
no no let her do this it did not surprise me at all.
if she changes suddenly over night nice then I would put red flag.
by doing this nihaal will hate her more. this way slowly veer will come to know about his mom's true color.( but I still not forgiven him for not standing up) this will result in good for NiSha. it will be long but for good

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

morning arpita...i know she wont change overnight...im more disappointed in veer. What the heck yaar...kuch to kargo...dont just stand there. hey maybe since demented granny doesnt want ayesha to see nihal...maybe ayesha will remember the will. where is PB? i want him back

then bug him FB mdg him and see if he is coming baack to show