New Promo Written Update-The Vamp-Granny

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😡😡😡omng i was expecting atleast a pleasing promo but it turns out to be a depressing one after such a depressing week any ways here it goes"At vardhan house, granny tells ayesha how dare you come here?? ayesha says you cant stop me from meeting nihaal,nihaal says please dont stop me from meeting my maasi, granny tells nihaal you can never meet ayesha again, she says security get her out of the house and veer just stands there with a look of concern(i will call it a fake concern)on his face and nihaal was worried and so was ayesha😡

mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
In that case, i'll stop watching JPSYA untill they start showing something happy.............god i do not need to be depressed anymore................my exams are doing that job!...........most of the episodes are depressing and sad................enough.............bas! bohot ho gya!! 😡
StayStrong thumbnail
@crazyfairy:very true yaar this a limit of melo drama why they are making us hate veer even who was looking red hot in that red shirt and black coat and pants, i mean that red and black suit and with a new hot haircut, he was looking damn dashing but its not about him being goodlooking, i was crying seeing the promo, omg the granny is totally heartless, like mother like son, only jai was the sensible family member who has passed away, but if they will show one more depressing episode than i will kill granny-huhhhuuuuhhh😡
mallu
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hate her,,, :(((
remember Ayesha sister wrote a letter about if she died the custody of nihaal goes to Ayesha, why dont she show that
315925 thumbnail
Every show is getting ruined these days!!
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Veer ....plezzzzzzzzz come out of ur mumma shade now & its high time u take ur own decisions..............its getting so untolerable....hee has become simply so uneffective......... why cant he do something for people he really feel for & believe in.i mean aayesha........this does nt suit his personality
maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey hi 2 all of u... 😊. I am a new member.. I like dis show very much and its background music..

can some1 plz upload d sad song of NiSha..
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baah.. i wanna take a big rest from all this depressing stuff... its getting like a star plus saas bahu soap now.. :( give it a break creatives...
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

baah.. i wanna take a big rest from all this depressing stuff... its getting like a star plus saas bahu soap now.. :( give it a break creatives...

very true deepu, need a break from this depressing track, omg ayesha is so much insulted already😭😡and veer😡sid says he's mama's boy and he is also potraying mama's boy onscreen too, well i am not liking this at all,you see in front of his hotel staff members he is a lion and at home in front of mama he is a rat😡yahaan granny ne ankhien nikali nahi wahan veer vardhan singh ki sitti gum😡😕
mallu
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Stupid granny my blood is boiling nowwwwwww eerrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for the promo captain:)