Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

did creatives ever mention why demented granny was sick?

yes she fainted, BP raised, when ayesha ran away taking nihaal from vardhan's paw.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, haa nihal ki toh GF abhi se hi hain...it would be nice to see nihal-bunty face-offs in school...where bunty comes out looking like an idiot...better keep a score for that too....right now its nihal-1 and bunty -0, though i would have given nihal 10 if he had let bunty drink that salty milk........

Roshni, you are right, we didn't know that he was bunty then...but now that he knows...nihal shouldn't get bullied by him...he should adopt an eye for an eye policy with him
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel Didn't you know....Nihal se bichadne ka dukh!
Oh! Yeah! I forgot we're supposed to assume whatever we feel is right!πŸ˜’
Arpita,Veer is not only sidelined but his character also totally changed! He was supposed be a rough man! What is he doing now? Mumma ka baat sunke ghoom raha hai! He was supposed to be clever as well!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nihal and his GF..haha. how come there is a love triangle for him and we have yet to learn abt A and V love triangle. I would be pissed if creatives hands ayesha to veer on a silver platter.

I think tomorrow..demented granny may throw a fit once ayesha gets to the party. or jiju may say something to her again

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

@ roshini
we guessed he was bunty. it was when he insulted nihaal after long time he goes back to shool and small girl saved him by giving chocolate.
but why does bunty neede to stay in the hostel if they are in the same city??

Arpita,
Yeh keh dia tumne?πŸ˜† Obviously Dad is busy plotting against some one and Bunty never listens to mother - toh you can understnad the ghar's halat if he stays at home!πŸ˜† The onle place where the unbearable Bunty can be is in the hostel to be controlled!πŸ˜ƒ
Hai naa?
md410 thumbnail
Mel
I think both going to happen. Kekai, manthara both will taunt ayesha.
Now I want ayesha to look for job, as going back to Shimla option is closed, coz she can meet mihaal once a week by staying in mumbai.
@ roshni
Now the written promo bothers me lot too what turn nihaal;s life will take after judgement??
would he be also change????
as long as he keep saying maasi says this, maassi will feel bad, maassi taught this. me fine. he seems to be comfortable at vardhan's
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
I thought she had a piror existing illness.

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Mel Didn't you know....Nihal se bichadne ka dukh!

Oh! Yeah! I forgot we're supposed to assume whatever we feel is right!πŸ˜’
Arpita,Veer is not only sidelined but his character also totally changed! He was supposed be a rough man! What is he doing now? Mumma ka baat sunke ghoom raha hai! He was supposed to be clever as well!

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita,
Yeh keh dia tumne?πŸ˜† Obviously Dad is busy plotting against some one and Bunty never listens to mother - toh you can understnad the ghar's halat if he stays at home!πŸ˜† The onle place where the unbearable Bunty can be is in the hostel to be controlled!πŸ˜ƒ
Hai naa?

agree. but he is still uncontrolled.

Who's parvarish should be now under scanner. OOPs how many people we need to keep score???
granny-maasi
nihaal -bunty
Nandini-maassi
and still me sure NiSha will be high scoreeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
@ Roshni
teri bhaabhi India ke konse shahar main hai??
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita-i want her to get a job at the school...poor i felt so bad for her. At least she can be with Nihal all day and then when school is over and chaacu picks up nihal..ayesha will also get to spend some time with him πŸ˜‰
As for nihal...bunty is gng to give him a hard time...and he's going to be a little more smart when it comes to bunty. Veer is going to stand up for Nihal and i think so is demented granny.

Originally posted by: md410

Mel
I think both going to happen. Kekai, manthara both will taunt ayesha.
Now I want ayesha to look for job, as going back to Shimla option is closed, coz she can meet mihaal once a week by staying in mumbai.
@ roshni
Now the written promo bothers me lot too what turn nihaal;s life will take after judgement??
would he be also change????
as long as he keep saying maasi says this, maassi will feel bad, maassi taught this. me fine. he seems to be comfortable at vardhan's

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago