Originally posted by: md410

hey thanks
I still need to know your name????πŸ˜›

Shivani! πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, kamini needs cardiac arrest plus coma for 10-20 years...by then veesha will be married and have kids...phir ye budhiya kya kar legi...aur haan tab tak to nihal ki bhi girlfriend ho jayegi...double slap on budhiya's face...πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

shivani welcome. finally I got your nameπŸ‘
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rosh...when he takes that first step of going against his demented mother...I give him the title of 'MAN'. I hope it will be tomorrow...we need something more from him. I annoyed at watching him look so dumd-founded by his mother and jiju words. and i think he's a character of real substance and that should be brouht out.

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himani your theory made me think! (Happens ocassionally! Though it gets activaed on all days unlike Veer to maintain balance you see!πŸ˜†)

I too break from the optimism theory!
I really want something to happen to Kamini!😑
Mel, you're right..He wants Ayeesha to take the first step always and he can continue..For a change why cant he take the first step and sort things out?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, kamini needs cardiac arrest plus coma for 10-20 years...by then veesha will be married and have kids...phir ye budhiya kya kar legi...aur haan tab tak to nihal ki bhi girlfriend ho jayegi...double slap on budhiya's face...πŸ˜†

nihaal ki GF to abhi hi hai. hai na school main who verbally slap buntyπŸ˜†
aur yeh kamini ka bachha Veer nihaal ko maaasi ke naam pe emotional black mail karta hai. 😑
sorry tak nahi bola maasi ko
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita,
I'd opt for brain stroke!! Kyunki wahaan se hi toh sochti hai!
Himani, I know it was shown during the picnic time but that time we did not know that he was Bunty (or did we?πŸ€”) I dont think Nihal would ever give up being kind, I think he will make the silly Vardhan's realise that Maasi was better than them in his own gandhigiri style!!
Arpita, Keep the score..I'd always want the other side to be Nil and Ayeesha score risinig up!πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@ himani...creatives messed up his character. he is supposed to be this strong business tyco..and usually they have a keen sense of BS radar...not sure how he's going to turn it around in his favor.

Melinda, radar, antennae all are in deactivated mode since maniac mama came in.....

You are right, he was the head of the house when mataji was in US...ab kya ho gaya......mataji came toh he also regressed to being 6 year old going mama, mama all the time

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

rosh...when he takes that first step of going against his demented mother...I give him the title of 'MAN'. I hope it will be tomorrow...we need something more from him. I annoyed at watching him look so dumd-founded by his mother and jiju words. and i think he's a character of real substance and that should be brouht out.

so right abhi to kamini and jeeju looks like main and veer side track character
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did creatives ever mention why demented granny was sick?
md410 thumbnail
@ roshini
we guessed he was bunty. it was when he insulted nihaal after long time he goes back to shool and small girl saved him by giving chocolate.
but why does bunty neede to stay in the hostel if they are in the same city??