Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hopefully nihal will wisen up soon and not be tax his chaacu. bunty is really not going to change...i hate to say this about a child..but that kid needs a good A#$ beating. But this is gng to create a rift b/w veer and his sis(like you said)....i can see wafy nandini being really mean

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, agree with you...nihal should have let bunty drink that salty milk...come on, nihal don't be so nice...bunty's definitely not changing...so nihal should also wise up to his moves and give it back to him...moreover that bunty will trouble him in school and home ....so nihal get back that sharpness that you had while dealing with khatuu and minnie

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, for dinner date veer will have to use his brains...i have lost faith in his thoda sa brains also now...plus my activation theory not taking off....so don't know whether he will be able to manage it or not....

As for nihal, creatives better not mess up with his character now..he's the jaan of the show

yaar yeh PB kya gaya kunda hi ho gaya. I would have loved seeing nihaal giving same treatment like
khttu and minni.
but is bacche ko to abhi hi buddha bana diya.
I can see now show is going to loose the charm
PB kya gaya
na romance raha na baalak ki shaitani
I actually taking break from optimism theory too like you
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, i know you wrote it as comic relief...and it was much needed too....
I don't understand how he manges such a large business...he's still stuck in the child state...you know, immature and not takling resposibility and most importantly can't take any decisions for himself...that's really bad...

I think creatives have messed up his character since maniac came...remember before that when he was on mission find nihal, he used whatever brains he had and took his own decisions...he over rode jiju, even though he depended on him....in short he was not a jerk then...but as soon as maniac came he reverted to the child state...and is like whatever mom says is right😕

Arpita, even i feel like using 101 adjectives for him right now...but fear of being thrown out is keeping me in line too😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita i was so annoyed when he wanted ayesha to take the first step...thats enough to say he has not manned up yet.
what is it going to take for him to change...god...he's so wipped by the looney toons that i, afraid that once he starts to think for himself...his mother is going to pull a dumb stun or give him a guilt trip. In the precaps...why is so afraid of his mother...i dont get it. isnt he kinda the head of household...why be so timid with the looney toons crew?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Tia,
!😆
Tia, Not to worry, she will become my Nanad once more soon😛..Bas Arpita se bachke rehan hai!!😉 Waqt lagta hai naa starting pe!!😈🤣

Roshni
you stick to kapil only. better be.😛 😃
and baaki kudiyo bigaad mat😉

tia
be a good girl.already booked item pe claim nahi kar sakte you know na. tab beta forget about Veer
😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani your theory made me think! (Happens ocassionally! Though it gets activaed on all days unlike Veer to maintain balance you see!😆)
I too break from the optimism theory!
I really want something to happen to Kamini!😡
Mel, you're right..He wants Ayeesha to take the first step always and he can continue..For a change why cant he take the first step and sort things out?
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, sacchi mein me missing PB too.....arrey kam se kam baalak ki shaitainey to dikhani hi chahiye...usko kyun vardhans ka chamcha bana rahe hai...and to deal with bunty types he needs that naughtiness that he used with khattu and minnie.......

I can put up with jiju's faltu plans and useless instigations...but this khusat demented dadi is just unbearable😡 she's more dangerous than jiju, coz its her mission to indoctrinate nihal in bakwas vardhan sanskars....lady the same sanskars made your elder son run away from you...younger son will soon follow...so you better watch out
md410 thumbnail
abhi kaamini needs severe cardiac arrest or brain stroke.

If she insults tom ayesha then my next updtae I'll not spare her, tab phir forum se baahar hi kyo na jaana pade🤣

I so want tom nihaal to run to his maassi as he sees her and asking for halva or seeing gift ki maassi aapko yaad raha mujhe yehi b'day gift chahiye the type bond
right now ayesha is 1-0 on slaping score with kamini. I'm going to keep score🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Roshni, glad to know my theory made you think😃 your point on the difference between bunty and nihal is good....it was shown earlier in the school picnic too...how nihal was kind to bunty even after he was mean to him...so I think nihal needs to forget his kindness and good sanskars at least where bunty is concerned....and respond in kind to his actions..

And that kamini, don't get me started on her..i'll really get banned from IF😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
@ himani...creatives messed up his character. he is supposed to be this strong business tyco..and usually they have a keen sense of BS radar...not sure how he's going to turn it around in his favor.