Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, agree with you...nihal should have let bunty drink that salty milk...come on, nihal don't be so nice...bunty's definitely not changing...so nihal should also wise up to his moves and give it back to him...moreover that bunty will trouble him in school and home ....so nihal get back that sharpness that you had while dealing with khatuu and minnie
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himani
you did not read poora, i said blind shravan kumar.

I feel like bashing veer with Ak47 in the forum, but anj ki respect ka bhi khayaal karna hai na. vijay will kick me out of the forum.
I have no words, adjectives for veer. useless her baat main mom ka pallu
ooper se yeh Nihaal vardhan ka namak khaa ke vardhan hi ho gaya.
that is what I was afraid of. child is like blank paper, you can write with wasable ink N nos of time.
do not know yaar.
what do you think happen tom??
any possibility of dinner date @ maasi with gaazar ka halva
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yeh Aripta has quite unique dictionary ...i wonder what she is going to call her future hubby...Veer keh liye to line main kaafi log hain including me😳 πŸ˜†

Kiran di!😲 aap bhi?

Toh aap yaha par hamari nanad nahi ho?😭

reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, you finished dinner, i finished breakfastπŸ˜ƒ
Looks like my activation theory failed big time...jerk veer not using his brains at all😑 he used his ears to overhear nihal and then calling maasi that too first asking maniac mama permission......why doesn't he go ahead and tell mama instead of asking her...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Kiran di!😲 aap bhi?

now???? do I know you????🀣
mere copy right ko dekhana bhi mana hai
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know it was a lame excuse to use his demented mother...he should have apoloized to ayesha to what has happened. That's why im saying that nihal hopefully bring him in line and hopefully ask difficult questions as to why he did what he (creative are you LISTENING to us). he wanted to assume the father like role now he has to own up to...what kind of example are the vardhan setting for the kids...bunty is so damm spoiled.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani, Mel
This is to show the difference between Bunty and Nihal..Where Nihal has been given the sanskar by his not so wealthy Maasi but Bunty has got sanskar from the rich Kamini and shows us who is better! Kamini has been falunting with her head high held up tha money can buy everything! Sadly, she doesn't know what she is doing and how it affecting Nihal's grooming!!
Arpita,
I think in the next episode we will see Ayeesha crying over that her gift is not good while Nihal waiting only for Ayeesha os gift and he becoming elated making the Vardhans feel bad! I want that to happen! I can't wait to see that Kamini lose! She is too much now!
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani
agree with you. that is why I wrote sarcastically for veer and nihaal both ki, y devi shud clear the mess, and Nihaal needs to kill the terrorist.
what to do, I wanted bash them but same time we needed comic relief.
Veer is coward, irresponsible character. even in the court Y he wanted to take step fwd to ayesha.
if he felt so bad then y he not stood up in the court saying he thinks good for nihaal so wanted him to have maassi too
JERK, USELESS fellow. I better stop here varana tonight I'll be out of forum
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, for dinner date veer will have to use his brains...i have lost faith in his thoda sa brains also now...plus my activation theory not taking off....so don't know whether he will be able to manage it or not....

As for nihal, creatives better not mess up with his character now..he's the jaan of the show
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Kiran di!😲 aap bhi?

Tia,
Kiran di is my Nanad and Iam her Bhabhi!! I assume you know why!!! But ofcourse you see she doesn't want to make Veer as her Bhaiyaa!πŸ˜†
Tia, Not to worry, she will become my Nanad once more soonπŸ˜›..Bas Arpita se bachke rehan hai!!πŸ˜‰ Waqt lagta hai naa starting pe!!😈🀣