Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
mel
do not know yaar. nihaal was my only hope. me actually not looking fwd for tom's episode. it cud go either way
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Veer is my life🤣....so you can do whatever..just remember I will make the heavens and earth one to attain him🤣🤣.
sorry i couldnt resist using Ayesha's line
QUOTE=md410]NO SHARING OF VEER with anyone PERIOD. this is copy right issue. I'll drag all to court, can go to any extent🤣
md410 thumbnail
@ mel
I'll finish dinner and join you
MELINDAM thumbnail
girly its gotta get better....i mean two /three weeks of intense episode...someone has to give us a break. Nihal is our angel...he'll keep chaacu straight.

Originally posted by: md410

mel
do not know yaar. nihaal was my only hope. me actually not looking fwd for tom's episode. it cud go either way

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, your update made me laugh...which was much needed considering how much i disliked the episode yesterday...

I am sorry to say i was not at all impressed by veer's concern and his first time prayer to devi maa....he doesn't have the least realization that he has done something wrong and hurt ayesha very badly...i mean he knew that all the means that were used to achieve the end(nihal) were wrong, very wrong....then why no remorse, no guilt no regret for those actions? instead he asks devi maa to look after her...grow up buddy, the reason she came to the temple was to air her greivances to God and get some consolation...which she will get anyways coz God is kind, very kind....but how about some damage control from you? how about some words which express regret and more than words some actions which will ensure A and N meeting and bonding frequently? ...yeah he's taken one step forward by inviting maasi, but why ask mama permission all the time...A deserves to be there, and as A rightly said court allows her to meet N once in a week, it was not mentioned which day.....and she's capable of defending herself from daaku dadi...

Arpita, he's no shravan kumar, more like Dhritarashtra, blind in mother's love😡 I can't believe he was reasoning with devi maa that he did it all for his mom...idiot so nothing's wrong if you do it for your mom.....

I can't bear to see ayesha crying anymore...i hope that they show some positivity now....that bully bunty...good we needed a character like that...coz once nandini realizes that dadi giving more pyaar to nihal, with the aid of jackal jiju,seeds of suspicion, resentment and jealousy inside her will also grow...leading to a family rift....i would love to see that...snatching away a child from a mom like that...Oh no you don't know what mess you have got yourselves into,Vardhans...you'll have to pay big time....

Ok, i know it was a long and bitter post...but i feel very strongly about a mother or mother-figure and child separation...

MELINDAM thumbnail
himani...grwing up is going to take a while...he's got to apologize for being so mean to her and not respecting her. I thought he would have done some damage control too...but am glad by what Ayesha said to him...slap..slap away.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel, Arpita,
I dont remember sharing Veer either!🤔😈
HImani, I agree with you!! When Veer said he did it all to save his mother's life..I was also not impressed by him! (But, halat se mazboor hoon!, I still do like him!😳😈) Just imagine, If Ayeesha was unwell, Veer would have done the same thing? Would he leave Nihal in Ayeesha's custody? No - He would fight and get him! I really hope that Nihal's makes Kamini feels bad day by day just by taking his Maasi for example for and everything! That is more than enough for me!
MELINDAM thumbnail
you what nihal should have let bunty drink the salty milk....veer has a long ways to go. damage control....he needs to beg and beg for her to forgive her...with a BIG diamond ring and tons of roses.
girls...enough of making ayesha cry...she should feel inferior to those looney toons. what you think is gng to happen tomorrow?
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
@ himani
finally am back done with dinner just now
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roshni, melinda, that's exactly what am saying...he's not taking responsibility for his part in the whole drama...just using his mom as an excuse for doing all the meanness....what happened to his pseudo-courage that day when he said ayesha if you go for out of court settlement, i'l go against my mom?...the truth is right now he doesn't have the guts to go against his mother...but more than guts or anything...if he knows what has happened is wrong shouldn't he feel the guilt at least when he's alone?

but no, they are showing him having a gala time with nihal....Mel, i doubt if he'll grow up...the way they are showing it😕