Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ms33..what's your name? I like any option that will get Veer jealous👏
meli
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ mel
I had decided not be optimistic, but you opened me up.
now first about your views:
1: well I would love to see subhash in mumbai, I was hoping new head will pull the story that he brings will to mumbai, eventually resulting a jealous veer. so do not know if new head still do that as it was PB's idea.

2: Ya I see option 2 is fisible. it can pull like this
1 either ayesha get insulted at party by granny, leves from there in tears, veer takes nihaal to his maassi to see her, apologize, later he suggests her for job that way she can be closed to both🤣 and love triangle start
or
Nihaal himself asks for gaazar ka halva etc, get to know she cooked, then Veer says we will come, so nice dinner date @ maassi's place after party. Ayesha soften, veer asks her to join the hotel.

now do not know why I'm growing more insecure then ayesha. Nihaal seems to be adjusted at vardhans. is it then difficult for A only???
A took promise from him, veer following Maasi black mail weapon everytime to get his things done. I thought nihaal might to 24 / 7 maassi jaap, but not happening, so me kinda lost, if granny will actually iwin or what????
ms33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

meli

hi Meli.......This is sindhu....
I see that u do a lot of brain storming about with will happen next every day or what u want to happen........
Its nice reading your comments.
MELINDAM thumbnail

i know i was thinking the same and seeing the precaps were nihal's is enjoying the party...i dnt know what to make out of it. I like the idea of dinner for three...o that would be so cute. yaar i just want the love story to start. i like the idea of ayesha being gandigiri...and the looney toon clan makes her cry and keeps her away from nihal. hopefully the sexy santa will come thru. did you see the way demented granny looked at veer when he asked if ayesha could come to the party...ugh!!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arpita,

Thanks for such a wonderful update!🤗
You know, during the temple scene, I so badly wanted the marriage to happen (Oh! I was too attracted by your theory!😳😆)
Now, Nihal has not started Gandhigiri, Bunty sab sambhalega by making Nihal's life miserable!😭 Jaisa baap waisa beta!😡
I really loved the scene where My hottie was reading to Nihal and he pretended to sleep! Lets if the Sexy Kameena keeps his promise! Well, Kamini is turning out to be a 🤬! Everytime I see her, it makes me feel like breaking something!!
But the precap looks like Ayeesha has indeed been invited but feeling so low? Now what I'm craving to see that both Ayeesha and Veer hug Nihaal just like Pammi and Ayeesha did! But that time there was a crying Nihal but I think we'd get to see a happy Nihal now! (After his wish to Santa...Santa will definitely fulfil his wish! Right?)
PS: Kiran Di, Haan HAan aapne galat kab kaha hai?
Arpita, do not worry...Meri Nanad ji iss line me nahi hai! But for sure I'm in!😈🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
rosh...i loved the scence too..umm i dont recall sharing Veer😉.
girly granny is a such a 🤬, i hoping for her to trip on her sari yaar.
group hug is well needed b/w veer/nihal/ayesha
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
What to do sindhu....hopefully the creatives will use our ideas
mel
QUOTE=ms33]

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

meli

hi Meli.......This is sindhu....
I see that u do a lot of brain storming about with will happen next every day or what u want to happen........
Its nice reading your comments.
md410 thumbnail
@ Roshni
your welcome yaar🤗
I indeed needed hug from forum buddies.
not know whay nihaal is upsetting me. he seems to be getting adjusted.
no gandhigiri, a had promise so no shitaani.
hope A is not the one who left with trouble. glad that nihaal is happy but do not want him to bond breaking with maasi.
now my new theory
yaar ye gaazr ka halva, pulaav, matar paneer ka kya hoga??? who will eat all so how about Veer ki dinner date at maassi's place??? just to manoo maasi??? after B'day party. who knows granny might insult her?? throw tantrum, jeeju instigates to feel her more low.
no matter kitna bhi decide ki no optimism but main nahi sudhroongi🤣 episode was more upsetting then yesterday
md410 thumbnail
NO SHARING OF VEER with anyone PERIOD. this is copy right issue. I'll drag all to court, can go to any extent🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
@ arpita...or maybe demented granny allowed her to be invited and then throw money in Ayesha's face saying that she could never give this much to Nihal. Maybe Veer will hear all of this...and may quitely take Nihal to his massi place and have dinner😉😛