Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Kiran
who's husband you are talking about????😕Ayesha or arpita?????🤣
Very honest with you I'm running out of adjectives now for vardhan.😡😡
do not you even dare to think in your dream about my copy right🤣

I do like Veer, but I am out of the competition as I am married...😆
@Kiran- Ya Arpi apne hubby ko zyaada adjectives nahin degi..bas har din unique naam degi...that will be fun though....
@Arpi - Vardhans ke liye i will also brainstorm some adjectives, with evry new day we get know their new idosyncracies...so we have to pull up our socks for english dictonary
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita-hope you get a chance to get outside...its 52 degrees and soooooo sunny!!! Mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

arpita-hope you get a chance to get outside...its 52 degrees and soooooo sunny!!! Mel

naa re can not stuck at lab. spoiled experiment😭
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
[Quote] Ya Arpi apne hubby ko zyaada adjectives nahin degi..bas har din unique naam degi...that will be fun though....

@ Kiran, prateeksha:

for my hubby ke name or adjectives ki analysis we will do later
do not you think you need to find hubby first
prateekasha, FYI there is no competition. I have copy right, all right reserved for me. I am like ayesha, no price tag either
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update Arpita! You make such a sad episode also look so hilarious. Each name is apt for al l the characters....My only wish..Nihal says maasi is the best birthday gift for him.

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - fab update 🤗
Sowwie I have been n will be MIA for another week:(
I think Veer will stop A from leaving tomorrow. Nihaal wil be happy n Daadi will get Jealous of VeHal's ishq for Ayeesha😈
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Hey
welcome.to forum 🤗 ( what should I call you}
thanks for following anj's suggestion to take part in discussion👏
I am hoping some big step for a or N too. who knowa may be when promo will be out we will know😕

thanks for the welcome.......🤗........i'm Anuja

yeah couldn't resist........though i have a little bit of catching up to do.......started watching this show recently so a few links are missing. I love the concept of this show......and ofcourse Veer is a visual delight so its an added bonus.......😉😆

me too hoping for a big dhamaka......😆.......though i feel it will take some time for VeeSha romance to happen......Ayesha is in major hatred mode now.......😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hey Anj..I too think veer is gng to stop her from leaving and maybe console her a bit. Wouldn't it be awesome if nihal only eats what massi made and totally snub demented and wafy nanidni's cooking and then veer joins them. The look on the looney toon clan will be so awesome to watch.
This is actually veer break to man up to Ayesha. Poor thing she looked so broken.
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
It's sooooo quite in the forum...... Helllloooo.

I wonder if there will a dance scence... And sexy santa bustin moves. But I have one tiny issue.... In the precaps....Why is sapna malthora dressing veer. Blk and white pin stripe suite with a red shirt. SM is making me see red....it's too loud for him. Mellow out the suite with a softer colored shirt...For example, sky blue, pale pink, pastel yellow, lavander. SM is gng give me a headache.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx. Super Duper Fantastical update 😃
And yea Veer is defo a very sexy yet BRAINLESS kameena