Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Girls, any suggestion of what will happen next week?

I didn't like ayesha getting insecure...though it was normal...i hope she doesn't start distancing herself from nihal because of her insecurity or whatever that demented dadi and jiju tell her......

And for the life of me, i can't understand when and how are they going to revive the veesha romantic track nowπŸ˜•
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, Mel, Roshni...gotta go now...see you tomorrow for more granny bashing...veer kuch to sudro...brain activate karo aur meri theory ki laaj rakh loπŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Yeah! Poor meri Bechari meri Nanad - SHe is on a official tour and is in China now!😳
Aur haan - If you're talking baout yourself..Meri bachi Bhool jaa! Khwaab dekhna chod de! Mere Jeete jee mei Veer ko nahi Bhulungi aur Na hi usse pana Bhaiyaa banaungi! He is also my hottie!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

oki. I get it now. but china main u tube ban hai kya???? may be who knows. abhi to woh google ka panga hua na
aur haa I told na ki tu stick tu kapil or nahi tab jaa woh yeh pyaar na hoga kam ke abeer ko lele.

baat darasal yeh hai ki kisi aur ke saiya ( you know kiska) to tera bhaiya hi banega naπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani,
It will start only if Veer's brain cells are activated that is knowing about his mother's truth!!
But NiSha's separation track will take a longer time I guess!
How about Veer knowing about his mother's lies on Monday and apologising and going behind Ayeesha from tuesday?😎
Chalo, Meet you all after tonight's episode!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer promised to have massi at the party or if not at the party...nihal spends some time with her. I dont like to see her ensure about her place with Nihal, I like the strong gusty Ayesha. So im sure the looney toons clan will bemean to her at the party and may drive her out..I hope that Veer will keep his promise to Nihal (this is step one to being a man)...and maybe just maybe we see a causal dinner dateπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ .
When is the next weeks promo come out?

Originally posted by: ht312

Girls, any suggestion of what will happen next week?

I didn't like ayesha getting insecure...though it was normal...i hope she doesn't start distancing herself from nihal because of her insecurity or whatever that demented dadi and jiju tell her......

And for the life of me, i can't understand when and how are they going to revive the veesha romantic track nowπŸ˜•

md410 thumbnail
mel promo usually out friday night us time
MELINDAM thumbnail
whats your theory abt next week arpita?

Originally posted by: md410

mel promo usually out friday night us time

md410 thumbnail
mel
very honest with you me running out of ideas.
may be tom ayesha will be insulted, she tries to distance her self with nihaal later nihaal pine for her or bunty-nihaal panga?? veer's rethinking seeing nihaal's affection to maassi really do not know
what do you thing goning to happen
MELINDAM thumbnail
i feel you...im being too optimistic that my theory would happen. Lets see what happens...gotta go...chat tomorrow..Veer kuch kar-row na????

Originally posted by: md410

mel
very honest with you me running out of ideas.
may be tom ayesha will be insulted, she tries to distance her self with nihaal later nihaal pine for her or bunty-nihaal panga?? veer's rethinking seeing nihaal's affection to maassi really do not know
what do you thing goning to happen

md410 thumbnail
good night take care see ya tom