Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I thought she had a piror existing illness.

All the same Mel!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
She has the severe illness of brain malfunctioning since we've seen her!!
Arpita, you have point here! I really wish that Nihal also doesn't become like Bunty Bhaiyaa!! I dont think he will become one - all my fingers crossed! I think after the Birthday part Nihal will do what he said -Being naughty and make Bunty run! Not only bunty but I want everyone to have a hard time!
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ Roshni
teri bhaabhi India ke konse shahar main hai??

Arpita, Meri Bhabhi ya meri Nanad? Abhi tak mujhe Bhabhi nahi aur nahi hogi bhi!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
If it is Kiran di, She is stays in Islamabad(I hope I'm right๐Ÿ˜ณ)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ roshni
if nihaal does that na mean his shaitani to bug vardhan's then you get virtual mithai of your choice. ๐Ÿคฃ.
remember Veer is not mithai he is person, so you can not ask for him๐Ÿคฃ get it
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, i like your idea of ayesha getting a job in the school....but demented dadi will prevent that too...

and granny had a heart condition, that's why she was in treatment in the US...that's why arpita and i are so set on heart attack theory....
Roshni. thumbnail

@ roshni
if nihaal does that na mean his shaitani to bug vardhan's then you get virtual mithai of your choice. ๐Ÿคฃ.
remember Veer is not mithai he is person, so you can not ask for him๐Ÿคฃ get it

Aww! That was sweet of you!๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'd ask for Kamini's exit or VeeSha's marriage so that Veer is not yours either!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
PS: Waise, Mujhe meeta zyada pasand nahi hai! I'd ask for hot and spicy things like my Veer!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roshni, you get a big chocolate and a even bigger hug from me if nihal becomes shaitan no. 1๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— there you are spoilt for choice now...hope your prediction comes true soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kuch to comic relief chahiye iss show mein ab...it will be nice to see nihal's pranks on bunty

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita, Meri Bhabhi ya meri Nanad? Abhi tak mujhe Bhabhi nahi aur nahi hogi bhi!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
If it is Kiran di, She is stays in Islamabad(I hope I'm right๐Ÿ˜ณ)

ya nanad. yaar tujhe to pata hi hai teri bhabhi kaun banegi๐Ÿคฃ
haa kiran hi poocha tha. coz one of thread she said she has no u tube๐Ÿ˜•
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Aww! That was sweet of you!๐Ÿ˜ˆ I'd ask for Kamini's exit or VeeSha's marriage so that Veer is not yours either!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
PS: Waise, Mujhe meeta zyada pasand nahi hai! I'd ask for hot and spicy things like my Veer!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

chal granted other then veer any hot spicy dish fine. you will get it๐Ÿ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you knw how demented granny and veer kept saying that blood is thicker thana Dil's relationship....well when ever nihal acts up...its the Vardhan blood kicking in and whenever Nihal is a good and brave boy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ..its the Sharma's blood kicking in ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Yaar..this granny is irriating me...how can she make more difficult for her. I kinda dnt want ayesha to wrk for veer...because she would still have to respect him and he doesnt desreve it for her. something has to give for her....SUBASH are your reading this?

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, i like your idea of ayesha getting a job in the school....but demented dadi will prevent that too...

and granny had a heart condition, that's why she was in treatment in the US...that's why arpita and i are so set on heart attack theory....

Roshni. thumbnail

ya nanad. yaar tujhe to pata hi hai teri bhabhi kaun banegi๐Ÿคฃ
haa kiran hi poocha tha. coz one of thread she said she has no u tube๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah! Poor meri Bechari meri Nanad - SHe is on a official tour and is in China now!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aur haan - If you're talking baout yourself..Meri bachi Bhool jaa! Khwaab dekhna chod de! Mere Jeete jee mei Veer ko nahi Bhulungi aur Na hi usse pana Bhaiyaa banaungi! He is also my hottie!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ