Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Ayesha runs to the temple and complains to Mata Rani why she did let this happen to her....Veer arrives to check on her if she is ok and A bashes on V as seen in the promo...V tries to explain but A goes away. V then tells Mata Rani that he did all this only for his mom and please take care of A (that was so sweet of V)...At Vardhans N is greeted by all and all predictions come true- bunty is the same boy who used to fight with N in school...N meets B and B tells everyone that they are in the same class (I wonder why they did not know this earlier as Chachu used to come to N's school)...anyways... At night Chachu reads Robinhood for N and N remembers A and is all teary...V asks N not to cry as this will make his masi sad...then N wishes to the Almighty that tomorrow is his bday so please send ur angel and get my masi on my bday...V hears that...next day V asks his mom if they can invite A to the party...A is preparing halwa i guess for N and tells Pammi that she has the permission for one day so she will meet N today on his bday...thats it!

Precap-bday party....N gets all the big gifts...A arrives with her halwa I guess and feels awkward that her gift is too small for N now...Pammi tells her that the biggest gift for N is A...
My two cents-
Veer is started getting torn between A and mom...
Please start the 3rd angle asap for Veer to more inclined towards A
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i really liked today's episode except crap granny and disgusting bunty ..yuck ..horrible looks from him to our nihal ..also first time i have observed that this granny looks horrible especially when nihal nihal was talking about his masi ...she should actually play vampires role .. i hate PBs for making her Veer's mom...kahan veer aur kahan evil dadi ...

Rest Ayesha's dialogues in the Mandir were superb...aditi acting is so good ... i felt her pain actually ..she was so right ...it was all veer's kiya dhera ..aj to slap bhee veer ko perhta to bhee main enjoy kerti ...but expressions of guilt from veer and ayesha finding him wrong was definately well showed by Veer..i actually watched this whole mandir scene 3 times hehe

Nihal during shoe scene and night scene was really good ..veer looked hot in that white kurta ..me drooling...seems he has a hair cut but his concerns were geniune and he is using ayesha name to become close with nihal ...
About granny i have said alot earlier ..yaar ussy koi heart attack kerwao aur ussey jan churwao huh
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i liked veer reading the story to nihal...come on already...lets get it moving...veer being more inclined to ayesha. what's taking so long....we had more crying and vesha moements..nihal beta please do something for us:)

mel
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YA the Mandir Scene was very nice...dunno yeh granny danny kab sudhregi....i just dont want CVs to bore us with N and B scenes more...but its inevitable...so thats gonna happen....shayad dono dost ban jaye jaldi and then B can give N ideas to run away or get his masi back šŸ˜Š
but i am sure B will foil (unknowingly may be) all his dad's Jack-ass Jeeju's plans to hurt NšŸ˜›