Do you think Ayesha will work for Veer now?

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I think she will, as this way she will be close to N and also some hope of V and A moments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

I think she will, as this way she will be close to N and also some hope of V and A moments...

I thought about that but damage is way too much. Ayesha may turn down earlier in anger, then might give second thought😕 if wedding do not happen in temple🤣( believe me I like your idea more than wedding)
that way we can have love triangle. Veer keep loving her A will not daaling ghaas to veer🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooo good one...in the long run she may just to see nihal or be close to nihal. most of the hotel staff will support her
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ooo good one...in the long run she may just to see nihal or be close to nihal. most of the hotel staff will support her

I want the 3rd angle to start asap...cant wait to see MR V Singh turning into Mr. J (Jealous) steaming and fuming with anger, and A should know this and try to make him more J and angry....but i thnk it will take a while...dunno what she is going to do for a living now...
MELINDAM thumbnail

ummm...good alway prevails...so somehow things will wrk out for her. she got a lot to live for...umm the JPSYA forums...lol🤗to ayesha and nihal for a stellar performance⭐️ ...so much so that it effected all of the fan so emotionally😭.

Veer...its your turn now buddy😆
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
I initially thought Ayesha may move back to Shimla.
But no after having sunday ke sunday nihaal meeting and date with chaachu comes free.
she is going to stay in Mumbai.🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...nihal and chaachu...good deal. I wonder how veer is going to turn this around for Ayesha.
md410 thumbnail
let's see how story unfolds. Veer has to work way tooooo hard to get things straighten out now. Ayesha going to hate him from the bottom of her heart. Nihaal won't be happy with him either. he might not do anything coz of promise he made to ayesha, but he won't open with any vardhan's he may plead them to let him go to maassi
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
oooo..30min is not enough for this show..arpita this is going to interesting. Nihal is not going to be happy, but i think nihal and veer are gng get close...more closer than demented granny. maybe that is all veer needs at the moement and he just to need to work on the trust issue with ayesha.

Originally posted by: md410

let's see how story unfolds. Veer has to do work way tooooo hard to get things straighten out now. Ayesha going to hate her from the bottom of her heart. Nihaal won't be happy with him either. he might not do anything coz of promise he made to ayesha, but he won't open with any vardhan's he may plead them to let him go to maassi

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

guys......aur rona dhona nahin chahiye😭.................pleazzzzzzzzzzz...........i am so pissed off.......i didnt like todays precap....... aayesha feeling low about her her gift is not a feel good thing......😕😕😕.........& i hate dadi🤬🤬
yaar dadiaur jiju ke scenes minimum kar dene chahiye....... i dont at all like them........& veer please do some action to help aayesha...... mere words wont help.....u must go extra miles so that nihal can meet her on his bday.......👏..........
Also.....they should restrict home scenes....kahani hotel mein unfold karo plz......more veesha scenes & less of granny😡😡😡
anshu😲😲😲

Edited by ksaurav14 - 14 years ago