Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani
Me thinking hard on that too not getting any clue. NiSHa parting kinda got me.
right now Ayesha is ghaayal sherani, whose cub has been trapped. so he better take slow. I hope he does not try to hug her tom or go and grab for kiss🀣 oki me out of mind🀣

on the serious note:
I think Veer followed ayehsha to temple for nihaal. may be heis not eating, or talking or massi ka jaap or he had pleaded veer to get maasi.
in precap veer does say to a ki try to understand me?? when she buzzy him off
wat do you thinK?? how epi would turn
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, gotta go now...will come back tonight after the episode is aired...good nightπŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, i think veer's devdas cum majnu days will start now...girlfriend bhi ghaas nahi daalegi and baccha bhi ignore karegaπŸ˜†

For the vardhans it will be mission patao nihal, for nihal it will be mission warfare with vardhans, for veer it will be mission oatao maasi to chachi and patao nihal...and jiju will be thinking some faltu plans...for a week at least it will be like this...and then they'll proceed with the next phase
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys...I noe am terribly late at commenting...but last night my net connection went off n so I couldn't connect with u all....

Loved loved loved the episode.........Ayesha did a superb job......her acting...was realli good...n so was Nihaal....hez the cutest n the best kid all over....just loved the way he saidthat he didn't wanna live with them........the group hug..Pammi-Nihaal-Ayesha...even made me cry..😭 .. Awwwww...as expected the separation was realli painful...Nihaal still holding her hands in the car.. πŸ’” ..n the khadoosss dadima. 😑...look the way he was pulling NIhaal.....it was easily understood that for him Nihaal is just a game....she has won it...but VeeSha...I loved the was their emotions were put up..

Ahhh...the precap...missed it again...but got to noe just now....I think may b Veer now comes tonoe that it was murder n not an accident.....or may b she meant that that he killed her soul n heart....for Nihaal.... πŸ˜• Can't wait..
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Anjana,

Thanks for the update!

Aw, Veer's gonna comfort our doll? How sweet!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omg....when will Ayesha is going to take out her trump card (the will) to get back nihal or will is gone!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Better late than never...what your name? We are all guessing that when ayesha was talking about murder..she meant herself and her sole (which is our boy Nihal). We also cried...ugggh the scence were Nihal grabbed Ayesha's hand and Veer was JUST standing and watching Ayesha...πŸ˜•. Demented granny needs to have couple of ( black eyes)
@arpita, rosh, himani--what does gandigiri mean?
xoxo darlings,
mel

Originally posted by: paaal

Hey Guys...I noe am terribly late at commenting...but last night my net connection went off n so I couldn't connect with u all....

Loved loved loved the episode.........Ayesha did a superb job......her acting...was realli good...n so was Nihaal....hez the cutest n the best kid all over....just loved the way he saidthat he didn't wanna live with them........the group hug..Pammi-Nihaal-Ayesha...even made me cry..😭 .. Awwwww...as expected the separation was realli painful...Nihaal still holding her hands in the car.. πŸ’” ..n the khadoosss dadima. 😑...look the way he was pulling NIhaal.....it was easily understood that for him Nihaal is just a game....she has won it...but VeeSha...I loved the was their emotions were put up..

Ahhh...the precap...missed it again...but got to noe just now....I think may b Veer now comes tonoe that it was murder n not an accident.....or may b she meant that that he killed her soul n heart....for Nihaal.... πŸ˜• Can't wait..

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel,
That means non-violent way of torturing someone!πŸ˜‰ (Well, that was the best way that I could explain something..lol I'm lousy at it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)
I hope Ayeesha now discloses to Veer that how much threat Nihal had and how much insecure even her Didi and Jeeju felt - which is why they were killed!
Aw! Mel, That demented granny is getting on my nerves too! She needs to learna a lesson ki money can't buy everything!
Aur haan jhoot bole kauwa kaate -how dare she lie about Ayeesha that she wanted more money!😑
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Rosh(do u mind if i call you rosh)...since he really did not stand up to his words...kill him with kindness. Our boy is really in for it today.
demented granny will learn in a big or we ALL need to track the creatives to give her a heart attack....but better than that I really like the idea of tripping on her sari while is attempts to play with Nihaal
xoxo
Mel

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Mel,

That means non-violent way of torturing someone!πŸ˜‰ (Well, that was the best way that I could explain something..lol I'm lousy at it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)
I hope Ayeesha now discloses to Veer that how much threat Nihal had and how much insecure even her Didi and Jeeju felt - which is why they were killed!
Aw! Mel, That demented granny is getting on my nerves too! She needs to learna a lesson ki money can't buy everything!
Aur haan jhoot bole kauwa kaate -how dare she lie about Ayeesha that she wanted more money!😑

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi Rosh(do u mind if i call you rosh)...since he really did not stand up to his words...kill him with kindness. Our boy is really in for it today.

demented granny will learn in a big or we ALL need to track the creatives to give her a heart attack....but better than that I really like the idea of tripping on her sari while is attempts to play with Nihaal

xoxo

Mel

Mel first of ll u have the permission to call her Rosh ...since she is my bhabee so i can give permission 😳 πŸ˜† kiyon Rosh sahi kaha na lol ..but remember here veer is not my brother heheh

About creatives well have i have learnt not to trust them ever they r biggest liers ... May be nihal's kidnapping will give her heart attack and send her on final destination ..oh gosh i m so evil but what to do yesterday whatever she did with my Nisha i can't forgive her πŸ˜†
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago