Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Can you believe jiju's lame dialogue, picture abhi kaki hai mere dost...copycat kahin ka...copying from om shanti om...no wonder none of his faltu plans ever work🤣
but he's getting dangerous now i feel...kidnapping is fine but no accident of nihal please...that would be too much
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG how many names of veerI am going to change. today his name is sexy santa, if he does not deliver tom then I will change back🤣 abhi tiger mata bhakta shravan kumar bana hai
so tom if he follows mom he will shravan kumar
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, mujhe to sapne mein yahi dikhayi diya tha ki he will dramatically fill sindoor in her maang🤣 but i don't think its likely right now, even if he does that apni maasi chappal nikal kar maaregi usko🤣
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Anj for the wonderful update.
I hope you are feeling better (read today's episode be better to make you better....Arpita's dreams to come true😲🤣)
Oh! Whoever gave the mane, I just love it.😎...Sexy Santa..SS😉😳
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

but he's getting dangerous now i feel...kidnapping is fine but no accident of nihal please...that would be too much

I think this time he will trap nihaal, that will again end up uniting NiSha, kyoki if Nihaal is hurt he will
get relief only if ayesha is there that I'm sure
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this will be time for him to grow up...we all should be throwing little

pelettles at him until he's on ayesha's side. just in case the activation doesnt occur

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks Anj for the wonderful update.

I hope you are feeling better (read today's episode be better to make you better....Arpita's dreams to come true😲🤣)
Oh! Whoever gave the mane, I just love it.😎...Sexy Santa..SS😉😳

who else can do such stupidity I did. he better not make me change his name tomorrow to shravan kumar🤣
oye it's not my dream see out in forum how people are voting in my favor
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, mujhe to sapne mein yahi dikhayi diya tha ki he will dramatically fill sindoor in her maang🤣 but i don't think its likely right now, even if he does that apni maasi chappal nikal kar maaregi usko🤣

haa re I know that. but I have to boost forum's moral na. all buddies were down crying loads of bucket ki humaare yaha overcast ho gaya. so mood thik karne kuch to karna tha na. and see now dead forum becom live with open wide eyes🤣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yah that would be too much...can we please have some comic relief please. That poor kid..it must be taxing for him.

Originally posted by: md410

I think this time he will trap nihaal, that will again end up uniting NiSha, kyoki if Nihaal is hurt he will
get relief only if ayesha is there that I'm sure

reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

haa re I know that. but I have to boost forum's moral na. all buddies were down crying loads of bucket ki humaare yaha overcast ho gaya. so mood thik karne kuch to karna tha na. and see now dead forum becom live with open wide eyes🤣

Yeah its a good morale booster...only you could come up with an idea like that😆 but i hope our brainless sexy tiger wakes up one day and roars against his maniac mama and filmy style gets his heroine inside the house or leaves with nihal to heroine's house😆