Jan13 WriteUP: NiSha Separated by Court

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
If you are going to read or watch today then u need a big box of these;
Part 1 - Court Ki Kausauti tilts towards Kamini
The court awards custody of Nihaal to Kamini but, gives Ayeesha the right to visit Nihaal once a week. Nihaal wants to know what happened and tries to leave with Maasi. Ayeesha is like a zoombie. Outside the courthouse, Kamini verbally abuses Ayeesha. She says that dil ka rishta majbooth hote hai but, blood relations are the strongest (errm Lady Nihaal n Ayeesha r tied by both). Demented daadi tries to bond with Nihaal - she promises him happiness (don't worry daadiji - nihaal will ensure u make him happy😉)
Part 2 - Kala Din
Daadi claims her time starts now. She tells A that she will give Nihaal so much love that one day Nihaal will forget maasi n even the one day he gets wit her. She orders A to go home n pack Nihaal's stuff. Daadi will come to get Nihaal.
Khatwani feels bad for Jeeju becoz he lost (A lost na). Jeeju says every dark night has a morning. Accidents happen to kids.😡 (they happen to adults becoz of kids too😛😆😆) Anyway Jackal Jeeju then starts to fake cry, to get Nandini to ask him why. To Nandini he claims they are tears of happiness. Naive Nandini of course believes Jackal Jeeju.
Khatwani congratulates Jackal for his acting and says nobody will now suspect him if something happens to Nihaal😡
Nihaal refuses to go. He unpacks what Pammi and Ayeesha have packed. Ayeesha tries to explain, but Nihaal wants to know who is taking him away from his Maasi. A tells him that in life we don't alwayz get wat we want and he has to go with Daadi n Chaachu.
Part 3 - Maasi tries to Sell Sasural (yeah yeah i am optimistic, but i have my reasons😉)
Ayeesha tells Nihaal of the things he has to look forward to at the Vardhaan house. Maasi says just close your and imagine. Nihaal says he will bad and make them return him. But, Maasi makes him promise that he will behave, so they dont doubt his sanskar.
They come and honk. The two maasi hug Nihaal and cry their hearts out. Nihaal refuses to go and tries to pull back Ayeesha as they leave the flat.
Part 4 - Torn Assunder
Veer does not look happy to have won. Nihaal keeps refusing to go while Ayeesha tries to tell him to go. Daadi literally drags him away as he holds on to Maasi. Until Ayeesha makes him let go. NiSha hold on to each others hands as the car with Nihaal n Kamini drives off. Veer watches NiSha's distress as he stays behind wit Ayeesha (WAT! WAT! WAT!😍)
PreCap - Silver Linning - Picture Abhi Baki Hai
Ayeesha n Veer r in a mandir. Ayeesha is very distressed. Veer is trying ineffectually to calm her down while she is accusing/asking wat he has come to take from her now and wishing she had never met him. Then BOMBSHELL - she accuses him of killing someone to get Nihaal - Aah now begins Raaz Part 2😆😆
Don't be Net Spy, Join India Forums, Click "Like" if u Like this Post, Place your Penny n Predict wat happens next 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ ANj🤗
thanks. how you feeling?
so do we see wedding in temple🤣
OMG I'm going nuts
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - am still not well (migrane)... i had the same thought about them marrying in temple🤣... but, not if she is accusing him of killing Jai n Bhaabhi
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the update....
cool veer stays behind.....
i hope he tells her to come and live with him.... :D
i knw that wnt happen at all....
just imagining.... he he...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - am still not well (migrane)... i had the same thought about them marrying in temple🤣... but, not if she is accusing him of killing Jai n Bhaabhi

no no I think she is accusing him of killing her, by parting wit Nihaal. 😊
I do not think she is thinking at this point about jai's murder.
that might pop up in her head later when she goes to vardhan and jeeju behave weiredly

you at home😕😕 eat something
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey anj..i hope you feel better.
jackel jiju is disgusting. demented granny is DISGUSTING. wafy nanidi...why bother commenting on her..just a waste of time.
I am so earger to see tomorrow episode...Veer should get ready cuz a tsamuni is gng to hit when ahyesha tells him off. the precaps were great!!
Anj..ayesha is accusing veer of killing her.
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh this is interesting! How does she know it was murder? Sounds lyk tmrw is a must watch!
golden sand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No killed his own brother to get nigaal for money
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vach003

Oh this is interesting! How does she know it was murder? Sounds lyk tmrw is a must watch!

hey
no no I think ayesha meant by killing her, as with out nihaal she is like living dead body
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

hey
no no I think ayesha meant by killing her, as with out nihaal she is like living dead body

Oh she means she's like a ZINDA LAASH n all! I get it now!