Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hehehe i didn't bother to watch today's episode becoz i m so tired after coming back from office (joined after a gap of 2 months vacations) and already i was upset seeing yesterday episode so no plan to watch it even now

Arpita yes i was in china and back now finally from vacations..well i will keep on guessing ..may be rosh lol

By the way Mel and pratiksha we all r sailing in same boat ..arpita is right let ayesha do the honors of slapping veer ..its right time to show veer how dumb he is 😡
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kiran
keep on guessing. anyways
was it toooo cold overe there??
where r u in India?
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

Thanks Mel...Yes I believe this is perfect time for someone to enter in A's life just to make V realise of his folly and his feelings....I thnk it would be Subash...

Yes i totally agree ..infact Rajveer ko enter hona chahiye ...rajveer getting close to ayesha will be the best punishment for veer 😡
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kiren...raj or subash...somebody need to be with her...alpha male...our boy veer will be steaming. The play on his emotion would be awesome to see
i hope show will give us some laughter now, especially after this episode..i would love to see granny chasing nihal and oooops she trips on her sari😉 and falls😉
Arpita-your right that jiju may try to kidnap nihal..maybe the temple scence was veer trying again make a cease fire.
mel
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so truee..... i cried so much.. man this seperation is so saddddd :( i feel so bad for both ayesha and nihaal... the thing that makes me sad most is that ayesha has nobody