Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Well i m also waiting for this tight slap but not on face rather on his big pumpkin size head with no brain ..its all his kiya dhara and blind trust on his near dear ones 😡😡😡 so even though i hate to slap veer but Prateeksha if u r going for slapping then meri taraf se bhee mar dena 😈 😆

Hey Kiran--
well I would have if I could have 😊 but you know we will let A to do the honors...
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg this mandir suspense will kill me butterflies are playing football in my stomach, hope tomorrow comes soon very soon, and haha arpi your comments crack me up always.

mallu

Hey there...I guess she goes to Mandir all teary eyed to ask Mata Rani why did she let happen this to her..and V just follows her to console her ...this is my prediction thgh...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Mallu, kiran Prateeksha
let ayesha have slapping marathon tomorrow,on our behalf too, then breaks down, veer tries to hug her, she pushed him back, he tries again, she says do not you even dare to touch me, tada veer gusse main filling her maang🤣

OMG what is wrong with me, I'm going wild. this is what happen if I cried a lot. I cried in yesterday's and todays epi a lot for NiSha.
Granny ki too main😡
kaash ayesha would have not ask Nihaal to behave😭

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_virher_2464

Hey there...I guess she goes to Mandir all teary eyed to ask Mata Rani why did she let happen this to her..and V just follows her to console her ...this is my prediction thgh...

Absolutely this is what going to happen😛😛
kya kare dil se majboor hai na, he will not get good chance later correct time to hit. she is emotionally broken.
then mrinali said you get lucky once😉 who knows baad main Ayesha udanchoo with some one else??? Ab to nihaal ki responsibility bhi nahi rahi and she is beauty with brain🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita--your not alone...this was not the episode to watch at work...i couldnt stop crying and one of my co-wrker were like are you ok? lol
I was thinking that Veer saw Nihaal...and saw how depressed he is(maybe Nihal is not eating and just crying)..thus needing him to find Ayesha...and alas she in the temple.
Meli

Originally posted by: md410

@ Mallu, kiran Prateeksha
let ayesha have slapping marathon tomorrow,on our behalf too, then breaks down, veer tries to hug her, she pushed him back, he tries again, she says do not you even dare to touch me, tada veer gusse main filling her maang🤣

OMG what is wrong with me, I'm going wild. this is what happen if I cried a lot. I cried in yesterday's and todays epi a lot for NiSha.
Granny ki too main😡
kaash ayesha would have not ask Nihaal to behave😭

md410 thumbnail
@ mel
yes I guess Veer saw depressed nihaal or crying nihaal as he said he would behave so struggling with himself and missing maasi. veer goes in search of Ayesha finds her in temple that is how the precap kicks in
MELINDAM thumbnail

no marriage just yet for them....he's has to work for her....like be a slave to Ayesha

mel
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

arpita--your not alone...this was not the episode to watch at work...i couldnt stop crying and one of my co-wrker were like are you ok? lol
I was thinking that Veer saw Nihaal...and saw how depressed he is(maybe Nihal is not eating and just crying)..thus needing him to find Ayesha...and alas she in the temple.
Meli

@Meli- Yes this wasnt an episode to watch at work...I took an early lunch break to check this episode and was all tearyy yaar...nyways...tomorrow is also going to be one emotional episode...and the real action will kick in only next week where N is going to show some tantrums....i hope he does and I am sure Granny, V and all others would keep wondering as they dont know how to handle him...well he is such a sweet kid and maasi's obedient son, so not sure if he would do that...but i am sure idiotic Vardhans are going to realise A's importance soon...
well btw...this friday is a work from home for me! yuppie! i will get to spend more time with my daughter,,,she is just 15 months old and truly adorable 😊
MELINDAM thumbnail

Demented granny is just sad...our boy nihal will take care of her...im confident in that.

wouldnt this be a great time for subash to enter....to support ayesha?

congrats on your baby:)

Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Demented granny is just sad...our boy nihal will take care of her...im confident in that.

wouldnt this be a great time for subash to enter....to support ayesha?

congrats on your baby:)

Thanks Mel...Yes I believe this is perfect time for someone to enter in A's life just to make V realise of his folly and his feelings....I thnk it would be Subash...