Mean Kamini today!!-Khoon ka rishta??

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Today Kamini was sooo mean to A!! poor Nihaal and A cried a lot!!

Kamini tells Ayesha Khoon ka rishta is bigger than dil ka rishta..but Nihal and Ayesha has khoon ka rishta😆

Ayesha also made Nihal promise that he will behave well in his daadi's house!! So i think more trouble for him from bunty i guess

Tomorrow..Ayesha gives it to Veer!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Today Kamini was sooo mean to A!! poor Nihaal and A cried a lot!!

Kamini tells Ayesha Khoon ka rishta is bigger than dil ka rishta..but Nihal and Ayesha has khoon ka rishta😆

Ayesha also made Nihal promise that he will behave well in his daadi's house!! So i think more trouble for him from bunty i guess

Tomorrow..Ayesha gives it to Veer!!

why only today??? She was always mean to Ayesha. This is war for her. Nihaal is a trophy, that she won.😡
I would love to see ayesha giving back to Veer. nothing good then that.👏
Why this vardhan's forgetting ki Ayesha has blood relation to Nihaal too😕
All Vardhan's need to go attend genetic class😆
OMG Veer and ayesha in temple hope he does not marry her there. perfect slap to Granny🤣
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

why only today??? She was always mean to Ayesha. This is war for her. Nihaal is a trophy, that she won.😡
I would love to see ayesha giving back to Veer. nothing good then that.👏
Why this vardhan's forgetting ki Ayesha has blood relation to Nihaal too😕
All Vardhan's need to go attend genetic class😆
OMG Veer and ayesha in temple hope he does not marry her there. perfect slap to Granny🤣

🤣 🤣 That was very funny!! Veer should just fill her maang in true hero style!!😆 with some

dialogues like 'tume nihaal ke saath rehna hai na..tum raho gi uske saath..maasi banke nahi par chaachi banke!!'😆

Kamini was always mean...but I thought after winning she will feel secure..

Did u see the look she had on her face when Nihaal said that he wants to go?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Kuttu
agree
i was thinking under same line ki jhagda karte karte Veer just pick up the sindoor and fill her maang. lo done. now come and stay with me.
Then the actual story start. The reason I am thinking this is also ki Ayesha made nihaal to promise no shaitaani, so this cud be the only solution
If he does marry I want to see granny's jeeju face
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg in the temple wht they were doing there?but i go with ya arpi he wilk marry her and tell his mom dekha mom aik bhatija ke sath mausi feree meinn kaisey ye glden chance hath se janauy deta? Hehehehehehe
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol....can u see saying a flimly line. Lol. He's so wipped by his clan... It's gng to be awhile for him to figure this out.
Oooooo.... I so want to see tomorrows show... Go Ayesha go

Mel
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
if veer will marry ayesha tomorrow then stupid granny kamini will come to know what is dil ka rista by her son who has made dil ka rista and break khoon ka rista by not obeying his mom.