StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

I found an interesting article about sid when he was doing his first show but the last line of his in this article cracks me up i wish i could heard him saying that our naughty chocolate😳😆😉

Here it goes,. sorry if posted before:

Actor Sidharth Shukla has been a sports freak all his life. He was a first division football player and he still
emembers the match he played at
the under-19 level against Real Madrid at Bombay Gymkhana.

"It was a very tight match where I'd tackled opponents and taken the ball from one side to the other side. Leonardo, the great 1985 Brazillian football player personally came up to me and congratulated me for my effort. That's something I'll cherish for the rest of my life," says Sidharth who was also the captain of his school's cricket team and ranked fourteen in the whole of Maharashtra in table tennis. So does he still get the time to play considering that he's playing the lead role in Ratna Sinha's Babul ka Aangan Chootey Na?

"My busy schedules don't allow me to pursue my interests, but I'm very passionate about bikes and recently I bought a 2008 Hayabusa from Singapore. I ride it all around town. The amusing thing is when I stop at signals, people come up to me and ask me various questions about my bike," he says proudly talking about how he's been very accident-prone and has got injured a lot of times. "I've met with accidents not because of bad driving, but due to some silly mistakes of my friends. Thankfully they were all minor accidents," says the 6'2 inches lad who was a runner-up at the Manhunt contest some years ago and had also been declared 'Best model of the world' in a compettion held at Istanbul (Turkey) where he beat models from 40 countries to achieve the title.
So while workwise things are great, what's on the pesonal front? "I am single. My love life is very boring. Jo pasand hai woh patati nahin aur jo patati hai woh pasand nahin aati," trails off Sidharth. 😍🤣
SOURCE:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/No_time_for_sports_Sidharth/articleshow/3513759.cms
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 oooooooohhh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last

line is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

I found an interesting article about sid when he was doing his first show but the last line of his in this article cracks me up i wish i could heard him saying that our naughty chocolate😳😆😉

Here it goes,. sorry if posted before:

Actor Sidharth Shukla has been a sports freak all his life. He was a first division football player and he still
emembers the match he played at
the under-19 level against Real Madrid at Bombay Gymkhana.

"It was a very tight match where I'd tackled opponents and taken the ball from one side to the other side. Leonardo, the great 1985 Brazillian football player personally came up to me and congratulated me for my effort. That's something I'll cherish for the rest of my life," says Sidharth who was also the captain of his school's cricket team and ranked fourteen in the whole of Maharashtra in table tennis. So does he still get the time to play considering that he's playing the lead role in Ratna Sinha's Babul ka Aangan Chootey Na?

"My busy schedules don't allow me to pursue my interests, but I'm very passionate about bikes and recently I bought a 2008 Hayabusa from Singapore. I ride it all around town. The amusing thing is when I stop at signals, people come up to me and ask me various questions about my bike," he says proudly talking about how he's been very accident-prone and has got injured a lot of times. "I've met with accidents not because of bad driving, but due to some silly mistakes of my friends. Thankfully they were all minor accidents," says the 6'2 inches lad who was a runner-up at the Manhunt contest some years ago and had also been declared 'Best model of the world' in a compettion held at Istanbul (Turkey) where he beat models from 40 countries to achieve the title.
So while workwise things are great, what's on the pesonal front? "I am single. My love life is very boring. Jo pasand hai woh patati nahin aur jo patati hai woh pasand nahin aati," trails off Sidharth. 😍🤣

SOURCE:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/No_time_for_sports_Sidharth/articleshow/3513759.cms

mallu

Dunno what type of girl he is trying to patau...i mean kaisi ladki pasand hai?