mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
there is a silver lining in the dark.........
Now that ayesha has lost the case n nihaal was taken by his daadi😑😑😑 ...veer will come to understand that nihaal cant live without maasi n he will try help them 2 bring together n he will also again fall in love with her oops, he has already fallen in love with her😳 then a new story will start......he doesnt seem 2 know but he has as we can well see he was not that happy when they won the case😭😭........ kaamini will confront veer as to why is he helping ayesha .......veer will fight with his mom n do the samethg as his jai bhaiya has done- go away 2 other placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
SO here the love story of veesha πŸ˜†
what say guyzzzz??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
45 views but no reply!!!!!!😭😭😭
am i that bad in posting a new topic?????😭😭
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
noo its a good one..
yes i do agree with your observations.....VEER 😍 was indeed not pleased..and in the precap too he was just holding himself back from snatching Nihall from his mom ( read E*V*I*L 😑 )and giving him to Ayesha....cant wait to see how the story is going to develop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
mayur-tasha thumbnail

@ unplotable
thanks a tons 4 replying😊
i am very eager to watch what will happen nextπŸ˜‰
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ fox

mention not πŸ˜ƒ

me tooooo ......... i sooooooooooo want to watch the starring matche between A and V and also some adorable scenes ....😍 😍

MELINDAM thumbnail

I too think Veer will bring Ayesha and Nihal back together......i havent seem today's episode yet...but from the previews....it seems sooooooooo sad😭😭 and I hope that he steps up his game. Cuz what he did to her was so wrong!!!

Dement granny...what a 🀬!!!